HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

can you quote from the f**king thing when you click the magnifying glass and read peoples game?

I just discovered this, by accident. AFTER re-reading all SMC. sh*t

The only way I can think of to quote is to follow the share this post in the 2nd screen capture

Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 8.56.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 8.57.53 PM.png

55 minutes ago, Teh Bumble said:

I'm doing a bit of a re-read. To be clear, nobody has claimed this vigilante attempt?

That was my attempt on JIF If I remember correctly I remember the hay makers LOL.

Im not an imposter Hooded Justice Im Will Reeves the real Hooded Justice . In the show and the way the scenes play out no one thinks the real hooded justice is alive or just way too old to still be relevant but he is

51 minutes ago, Teh Bumble said:

Smash claimed the vig attempt that failed? Because that was by a FAKE hooded justice. Not the real one. If smash is claiming that one, then he's lying. Read the scene. 

Ape i made a post outlining all my kills and misses did you read it ? Did you read my reveal ? Did you read my explanation of "Imposter" ?

Just now, The Crusher said:

Oh my God. It took 7 minutes for my fat to stop jiggling  after reading that. 

It's true because I came twice watching and it takes me exactly 3 and a half minutes to complete the task.

• Haha 2

Dice's game wasn't much of a game..

• Voted 80
  • jabbed CTM
  • went semi-hard at AJ and voted him
  • got into it with Arsis
  • called DPR possible 3rd party
  • jabbed Hess said he could vote him
  • said he couldn't get a handle on Drums
  • kept trying to guess if Dandie was Corey
  • votes Dandie because he thinks he's Corey
  • lets JiF piss him off
  • votes barry for 5 seconds before moving to JiF
  • admonishes me for my "dumb shot" on DPR saying everyone knew he was town despite the fact he earlier said DPR was all over the place and possible 3rd party

The only 2 things that stick out are the last 2 posts he made before quitting..  voted 3rd party but then immediately voted Doc M..  If I was around that day I would have possibly tried to stop the 1st JiF lynch but DEFINITELY the 2nd one.

I would have attacked the last point if he was still here when HE HIMSELF called DPR 3rd party possibility and said he was "all over the place".

Ape has show knowledge and is giving the appearance he's working but acting like he's vetted is dumb..  That said there are more attractive options to lynch.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

• Voted 80
  • jabbed CTM
  • got into it with Arsis
  • lets JiF piss him off
  • admonishes me for my "dumb shot" on DPR saying everyone knew he was town despite the fact he earlier said DPR was all over the place and possible 3rd party

The only 2 things that stick out are the last 2 posts he made before quitting..  voted 3rd party but then immediately voted Doc M..  If I was around that day I would have possibly tried to stop the 1st JiF lynch but DEFINITELY the 2nd one.

I would have attacked the last point if he was still here when HE HIMSELF called DPR 3rd party possibility and said he was "all over the place".

Ape has show knowledge and is giving the appearance he's working but acting like he's vetted is dumb..  That said there are more attractive options to lynch.

Everyone knew I was town... duh

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Pac said:

I can make a case for voting every player left.

Arsis and Smash are linked together..  Arsis is Lady Trieu and Smash is either real of Fake Hooded justice..  they could be a SK team

Hess hasn't been right all game and the Robert Redford claim is weird since he's not even on the show

Nyn put Hess at L1 and left him there for a while expecting me to hammer..  then unvoted to "sleep on it"

Dice was non-descript the entire game other than battling with Arsis..  Now the Ape has come in putting in work I would expect him to do as 3rd party.

This is correct I am linked to Lady Trieu but we are not together we have two different ideas of right and wrong if that's the right way to explain it. I know 100% Arsis is Lady Trieu because in my role PM If I found Lady T it would trigger a trade attempt , She would get a kill I would get a vest. Thats the entire extent of our interaction. She may very well be thrid party as you can see her daughter is a different faction. That being said Arsis claimed he was given an option to pick a side which made sense to me. Hess was playing half assed and not reading the game and he will admit to that if asked. I felt at that time Hess was the better cal and if it misses we kill Lady t the next day We have the numbers so this should not be that hard of a decision. I can go either way as Im not 100 % on either one . After seeing Hess's reveal Im going to say 50/50 right now

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

• Voted 80
  • jabbed CTM
  • got into it with Arsis
  • lets JiF piss him off

Trying to out-Jif Jif.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

it was already bumped for you  by Hess come on man .

Listen to me the 3rd party is either Hess or Lady T (Arsis) 

you vote one today and one tomorrow FTMFW

ehhh.  if I'm voting 2 for 1 it's you and your gun then Arsis...

3 minutes ago, Teh Bumble said:

Unvote vote nyn

Ape listen to me I put in too much work for this to be half assed. Arsis or Hess are the 3rd Party 

We can lynch one today and I can kill one tonight ....... if both are wrong by some strange long shot we can easily lynch PAC because hes the only other logical chance for third party

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

it was already bumped for you  by Hess come on man .

Listen to me the 3rd party is either Hess or Lady T (Arsis) 

you vote one today and one tomorrow FTMFW

I am with my children 16 hours a day. YOU COME ON MAN

• Haha 1

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Ape listen to me I put in too much work for this to be half assed. Arsis or Hess are the 3rd Party 

We can lynch one today and I can kill one tonight ....... if both are wrong by some strange long shot we can easily lynch PAC because hes the only other logical chance for third party

Explain this logic.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

ehhh.  if I'm voting 2 for 1 it's you and your gun then Arsis...

I have put tons of work into this (no one suspected 80 until I nailed him) at least do me the courtesy of killing Hess today and let me shoot Arsis tonight

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

I will say..  if you're SK Smash I give props for the reveal and outlining every shot LOL..

basically waving your SKock around daring people to lynch you.

Im Hooded Justice Not an Imposter The reason everyone thinks HJ is an imposter is because some think hes dead some think hes too old I am NOT IN any way a SK

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I have put tons of work into this (no one suspected 80 until I nailed him) at least do me the courtesy of killing Hess today and let me shoot Arsis tonight

YOU'VE put tons of work into this??

Try talking like a genius for a week on for size..  it ain't as easy as I made it look.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Teh Bumble said:

Explain this logic.

Explain ? you are still asking for people to post things for you ...you still have not seen my breakdown even though its been posted for you by Hess and you are half assing something I told you I put a lot of work into