HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Explain ? you are still asking for people to post things for you ...you still have not seen my breakdown even though its been posted for you by Hess and you are half assing something I told you I put a lot of work into 

You said he’s the logical choice. I dont understand that logic. I asked you to explain it. I didn’t ask you to post anything for me, you demented nitwit. 

Keep it up and I’ll **** the game right in the ear out of spite. I’m asking for cooperation and help, because I did a favor coming back in. I didn’t ask for an earful of your selfish bullsh*t. 

Good night I'm off to watch TV with my wife then I'm off to bed I did my part if you want to **** it up be my guest . 

Ape GFY you are an Idiot claiming you come in here "with not much invested " In other words you can give a flying **** and you call me Selfish ? **** you . You are a ******* child

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Good night I'm off to watch TV with my wife then I'm off to bed I did my part if you want to **** it up be my guest . 

Ape GFY you are an Idiot claiming you come in here "with not much invested " In other words you can give a flying **** and you call me Selfish ? **** you . You are a ******* child

It’s always the other guy, right smash? 

Clockwork.

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

1 minute ago, Teh Bumble said:

It’s always the other guy, right smash? 

Clockwork.

You two do not play well together. 

Instead of the courteous tact, explaining your logic like any normal human and/or townie, you deflect to this typical emo crap. You ruin every game with this. Every single game.

WTF? Your an Ape! What the hell do you know about courteous tact and normal human behavior? 

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Ok. I already did in the deadthread. Smash, Ape and JiF. Just add mafia and you ****ers will burn the place down. 

Eh, I typically only rule smash up when I have him got as scum. In this case, he’s just being a rude turd, and I told him so. I don’t really plan for it to continue.

I mean, he’ll carry on, but IDGAF what he says. I’m just trying not to lose the game, since so many folks invested a ton of time.

• Haha 1

I for one am shocked to see Ape and Smash not getting along.

Irrespective of that I've pretty much narrowed my choices down to Smash and/or Arsis for todays difficult choice.

Smash has outlined his killing spree including proudly proclaiming while he didn't shoot the sheriff, he did indeed shoot the deputy.

Vote Smash

3 minutes ago, Teh Bumble said:

Eh, I typically only rule smash up when I have him got as scum. In this case, he’s just being a rude turd, and I told him so. I don’t really plan for it to continue.

I mean, he’ll carry on, but IDGAF what he says. I’m just trying not to lose the game, since so many folks invested a ton of time.

Oh my bad. That was integrity28 that made JiF quit the pm. I get you two confused. My bad 

1 minute ago, Pac said:

I for one am shocked to see Ape and Smash not getting along.

Irrespective of that I've pretty much narrowed my choices down to Smash and/or Arsis for todays difficult choice.

Smash has outlined his killing spree including his proudly proclaiming while he didn't shoot the sheriff, he did indeed shoot the deputy.

Vote Smash

What is the deal with Nyn? Is her game the cleanest?

Just now, Teh Bumble said:

What is the deal with Nyn? Is her game the cleanest?

Yes.  She hasn't even really been run up or questioned much.

It's concerning but I think the hothead with a gun who admits to shady black market deals is more concerning.

We have #'s..  at most there's 2 more (Smash and Arsis).  If Smash is town, which seems unlikely, then whoever is left can see what happens at night and reassess. 

watermelon gallagher GIF

Ape = hammer

Smash = melon

Pac = doofus standing there watching getting a face full of fruity cream pie

Your hammer would not have been possible if not for my vote.

If you think about it..  I hammered Smash.