HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

SEARCH FOR JUSTICE

All Will Reeves always wanted was justice after fleeing the Tulsa massacre. He became a police officer in New York.

WR.jpg.d58801a0c3bc8328141d43dc6f4161f6.jpg

But that didn’t provide justice.  Instead, he became the first masked vigilante, Hooded Justice and was a founding member of The Minutemen.

MinuteMen.jpg.d9f761b9c26a4be8d1e721d0ac40a0dc.jpg

But he couldn’t be whom he wanted to be and had to hide who he was underneath the hood.

watchmen-hooded-justice.jpg.520e03fb19ddaf87599d1fdf49bd0d74.jpg

He’s been fighting against the Seventh Kalvary for decades, first when they were known as Cyclops. He had fought with them through today and helped capture one of the last of the Seventh Kalvary, Senator Joe Keene.

But Hooded Justice had killed to many good people and tried to kill too many others.  And he had tried to kill Joe Keene before, but after Keene escaped, never tried to finish the deed. Instead, he killed Pirate Jenny.

The TPD were supposed to be searching to capture the remaining enemies of the town.  Instead, they dithered around and threw insults at each other.  Losing track of what they were actually supposed to be searching for.

But there were simply too many deaths or near-deaths by Will Reeves hands and he had to be arrested.  The signing of the warrants came quickly, with Pac, Arsis, and Ape in succession.  Will Reeves had fought for justice, but he had left a long trail of blood.

Smashmouth, Hooded Justice/Will Reeves (Town Vigilante), has been arrested and sent to the county jail while awaiting trial

502161461_08-HoodedJustice-WllReeves.jpg.4637709a36619381f76d798f9b0a47e3.jpg

DAY 9 WILL START AT 10:35 PM…

• Upvote 1

THE END IS NEAR

watchmenpatchclock__79362.1534192984.jpg.c8dcf2ff5e9bfae0cca77130a0708155.jpg

The Tulsa Police Department should be celebrating. They captured all the Seventh Kalvary members and all they needed to do was round up those that remained who were enemies of the town. That didn’t seem difficult to understand.  Instead, the TPD decided to bicker amongst themselves.  Lose sight of what they were supposed to be pursuing.

There were only 5 that remained.  Hess, Pac, Nyn, Arsis and Ape.  Could they come to a consensus and arrest those that are enemies of Tulsa?  Or would they destroy themselves with trivial nonsense?  After all the TPD has accomplished during this difficult time, would they really be this stupid and ruin it all?

It is a new day and arrests have to be made.

With 5 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 3 to arrest

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

The 19 players are:

1. Jetsfan80 - Senator Joe Keene Jr. (Seventh Kalvary Leader, 1 time kill-proof): Arrested D7

2. A.J. - Pirate Jenny (Town Deputy Investigator): Dead N5 

3. Jetscode1 - Red Scare (Town Bomb): Dead D1

4. Barry McCockinner - Bian of Trieu Industries (Seeker): Dead N6

5. Pac

6. AVM - Agent Laurie Blake (Town Investigator): Dead N3

7. HessStation

8. Teh Bumble

9. Arsis

10. DPR - Sister Night/Angela Abar (Town Seeker, 1 time kill-proof): Dead D5

11. JiF - Doctor Manhattan/Calvin Abar (Town King): Disappeared N6

12. CTM - Captain Judd Crawford (Seventh Kalvary Seeker,1 time investigation avoidance): Arrested D4

13. Dandie Andie Doodle - Lube Man (Diminutive Townie, 1 night actions-avoidance but takes 1 less vote to arrest): Arrested D3

14. Drums - Tulsa Police Officer (Townie): Dead N7

15. Nynaeve

16. Stark  - Seventh Kalvary Soldier (Scum Goon): Arrested D2

17. The Crusher - Agent Petey (Town Watcher): Killed N1

18. Jvill 51 - Jane Crawford (Seventh Kalvary Assistant Seeker): Dead N7

19. Smashmouth - Hooded Justice/Will Reeves (Town Vigilante): Arrested D8 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pac said:

I'm not voting sh-t until tomorrow..  Smashs' flip is bizarre.  He tied himself at the hip to Arsis for like a week now.

@Arsis what was your win condition when you were 3rd party?

This is why I ask him to unpack his logic. He always gathers good info, but then infers things (and sometimes gets it right) but then calls it logic when it’s really just gut. He said something snout 80 and doc protects and called it logic, but really he just reached the right conclusion with faulty logic. That’s why I like to try and understand, before following him. If he hadn’t pulled that same old emo sh*t, I’d have listened to him. 

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

I'm not voting sh-t until tomorrow..  Smashs' flip is bizarre.  He tied himself at the hip to Arsis for like a week now.

@Arsis what was your win condition when you were 3rd party?

I told you and SMC confirmed it. If Barry and I got Dr. Manhattan we won the game and it ended the game there and then.

1 minute ago, Teh Bumble said:

This is why I ask him to unpack his logic. He always gathers good info, but then infers things (and sometimes gets it right) but then calls it logic when it’s really just gut. He said something snout 80 and doc protects and called it logic, but really he just reached the right conclusion with faulty logic. That’s why I like to try and understand, before following him. If he hadn’t pulled that same old emo sh*t, I’d have listened to him. 

I didn't like how eager and cocksure he was with JiF and 80 and he accused me at 1 point of having a heavy trigger finger on DPR..  I mean he just admitted to shooting half the ******* game including what I thought was an EASY to read authentic deputy claim.

I apologize for nothing.

5 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I told you and SMC confirmed it. If Barry and I got Dr. Manhattan we won the game and it ended the game there and then.

He confirmed that your old win condition was no longer in play. He didn’t confirm that you became town or scum. More likely you became a survivor team. 

Letting you pick a side ****s with balance, so from a pragmatic standpoint seems unlikely because SMC is a good mod.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

I didn't like how eager and cocksure he was with JiF and 80 and he accused me at 1 point of having a heavy trigger finger on DPR..  I mean he just admitted to shooting half the ******* game including what I thought was an EASY to read authentic deputy claim.

I apologize for nothing.

Yea, I agree.

Just now, Pac said:

and you had to do 3 pirouettes to join town?

Nope. I had one win condition and when it became impossible I had the option to join town or scum. He used the word town or scum which I found funny at the time.

I didn't want to join scum because being bad makes me sad.

Just now, Arsis said:

Nope. I had one win condition and when it became impossible I had the option to join town or scum. He used the word town or scum which I found funny at the time.

I didn't want to join scum because being bad makes me sad.

Who would you lynch?

2 minutes ago, Teh Bumble said:

He confirmed that your old win condition was no longer in play. He didn’t confirm that you became town or scum. More likely you became a survivor team. 

Letting you pick a side ****s with balance, so from a pragmatic standpoint seems unlikely because SMC is a good mod.

I swear on baby Jesus that he gave me the choice to go to town or go to scum.

1 hour ago, Teh Bumble said:

Honestly he was hell bent Lynching me so you’ll  feel better about that when this is done. Plus you’d have been putting today’s lynch soley in his hands last night

3 hours ago, SMC said:

MOD NOTE: There was a separate win opportunity for non-town to kill Doctor Manhattan and automatically win the game. That was thwarted and so, the path to endgame is a conventional mafia game where town has to eliminate all non-town players

@HessStationIf you read between the lines with this and him saying that the game will continue as a normal mafia game when jif died.

I wasn't a third party with a normal win condition. It was literally only get Dr Manhattan and end the game.

SMC converted it to a regular mafia game when Dr Manhattan went poof.

You guys just wont let up? If you want to lose just say so and be done with it 

Im not going to keep putting in my time if I cant even go to bad without you guys being able to wait long enough for me to weigh in.

So im going to work. Keep doing nonsense and undo a ton of effort others put over nonsense. Then lose the game.

• Haha 1

Prolly no nks left cause I didnt get a chance to submit a protect.

I mostly protected myself. Protected dpr once (n2 i think). Protected jif on the night he disappeared. Had to otherwise the game would have prolly ended. Not cause he deserved it.

Pretty sure I was shot at quite a bit too.

2 hours ago, SMC said:

THE END IS NEAR

watchmenpatchclock__79362.1534192984.jpg.c8dcf2ff5e9bfae0cca77130a0708155.jpg

The Tulsa Police Department should be celebrating. They captured all the Seventh Kalvary members and all they needed to do was round up those that remained who were enemies of the town. That didn’t seem difficult to understand.  Instead, the TPD decided to bicker amongst themselves.  Lose sight of what they were supposed to be pursuing.

There were only 5 that remained.  Hess, Pac, Nyn, Arsis and Ape.  Could they come to a consensus and arrest those that are enemies of Tulsa?  Or would they destroy themselves with trivial nonsense?  After all the TPD has accomplished during this difficult time, would they really be this stupid and ruin it all?

It is a new day and arrests have to be made.

With 5 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 3 to arrest

He's implying it's obvious who the 3rd party is.