HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

@SMC Why didn't you think I'd protect JiF?  After the second failed attempt to lynch him it was apparent he was being sincere. Too bad he didn't talk like that before and decided trolling was the better route :P 

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 1

What a great game, SMC.

Might have been the game with the most great individual performances I've ever seen, too. So much fun to watch.

Glad I could contribute absolutely nothing to the outcome ?

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I was worried you might have a win condition of screwing us over when you first joined the team.

When I'm in I'm in..  I may have double crossed for a solo win at the end because that's what veidt would do..  when that was off the table I said I'll go down in a blaze of glory with arsis.

Our team had 2 shots total, there were 100 vests, and smc insisted on giving away our team in every scene so to make it this far was a big win.

The fact we openly shot the cop and sister night and stared everyone down like "yeah what are you going to do about it" will go down in infamy.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Pac said:

When I'm in I'm in..  I may have double crossed for a solo win at the end because that's what veidt would do..  when that was off the table I said I'll go down in a blaze of glory with arsis.

We had 2 shots, there were 100 vests, and smc insisted on giving away our team in every scene so to make it this far was a big win.

I wish we would have paid more attention to JiF going after Starks fake claim. That was a clue we missed that could have changed the game. You weren't with us at that point though.

This was a cool game.

• Upvote 3

Just now, The Crusher said:

He did? Did he? I

Vig and Kavalry N1 shots were originally both going to be at AJ. Both switched near the end!

GG all and thanks SMC for putting on a great show! Pac and SMC put a ton of effort into their marathon games. :) 

• Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@CTM's fault.  

JF80
04-29-2020
11:49 PM ET (US)
*** OFFICIAL ***

Night Kill Crusher

Investigate Hess
JF80
04-29-2020
11:48 PM ET (US)
Remember we can’t kill Dr Manhattan until we find him. So him not being Dr Manhattan is irrelevant for NK purposes.
CTM
04-29-2020
Fapina, you are leader per flavor. Make the calll.. I'm good with anything
  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

JF80
04-29-2020
11:49 PM ET (US)
*** OFFICIAL ***

Night Kill Crusher

Investigate Hess
JF80
04-29-2020
Remember we can’t kill Dr Manhattan until we find him. So him not being Dr Manhattan is irrelevant for NK purposes.
CTM
04-29-2020
Fapina, you are leader per flavor. Make the calll.. I'm good with anything

Yes but look further down where CTM talks me out of killing AJ.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

@SMC Why didn't you think I'd protect JiF?  After the second failed attempt to lynch him it was apparent he was being sincere. Too bad he didn't talk like that before and decided trolling was the better route :P 

I wrote the whole Doctor Manhattan death scene before I went to bed and concluded it with:

GAME OVER!!! SEVENTH KALVARY WINS!!!

THE WINNERS…

Jetsfan80, Senator Joe Keene Jr. (Seventh Kalvary Leader, Night Killer, Scum Leader, 1 time kill-proof

JVill, Jane Crawford (Seventh Kalvary Assistant Seeker)

I was ready to post the scene the following morning. But then I saw your PM with the JiF protection and had to scramble to rewrite it.

JiF didn't believe you were going to protect him either. But you were in the middle of a LeBron-esque performance

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

Our team had 2 shots total, there were 100 vests, and smc insisted on giving away our team in every scene so to make it this far was a big win.

The fact we openly shot the cop and sister night and stared everyone down like "yeah what are you going to do about it" will go down in infamy.

And they still lynched smash ???

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Probably the best game set up ever. I don’t want to play another game after that one bc he couldn’t compare. 

Btw read the Dead Thread and @SMC shame on you for not believing in me at the end. When will people understand I don’t mean half of what I say. Also, Lynching Smash first at the end was the right play. 

Great Game @Nynaeve ❤️U

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 2

Actually was the right move because I investigated that hippie puke night 1. 

Sure but we didn't kill you because we thought you were a power role.  We killed you because you were never going to be lynched in this game, lol.  

As it turned out everyone but poor @Drums got to be a fun/power role, lol.  @SMC why you hate Drums so much???

• Haha 3