HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

Official Vote Count:

Dandie (7) - Dandie, AJ, JC, JiF, DPR, Crusher, Hess

CTM (4) - Smash, Drums, Stark, Nolder

JIF (3) - Nyn, Pac, AVM

Crusher (1) - Arsis

Nolder (1) - 80

Arsis (1) - Dice 

Nyn (1) - CTM

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest

13 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I dont have to try to appear active, sweetcheeks.

Anyone piling on a bogus train based on conjectures about a players' identity as a basis for a vote reeks.

This game is a joke and the scumhunting is on sorry ass level

*cracks knuckles*

Okay. Lets do this. How about talk about JiF but more importantly 80s confidence.

1 minute ago, AVM said:

*cracks knuckles*

Okay. Lets do this. How about talk about JiF but more importantly 80s confidence.

I voted him cause he seems fairly disinterested and detached... for someone who apparently claimed he got his fav role or w/e

19 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Post game gossip imo

That’s fine if that’s your opinion. I disagree. No other player here gets the benefit of a meta-free game

17 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Anyone piling on a bogus train based on conjectures about a players' identity as a basis for a vote reeks.

If anything it’s pressure to get them to talk more / spill the beans. Your reaction seems pretty overblown here tbh.

11 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Get as comfortable as you like as long as no hand goes below waist level.

There are certain things you dont do in a game. Wanna lynch someone cause they're inactive? I can accept that. The angle being thrown around has no merit what so ever and is a golden opportunity for scum to get a quick lynch that gives us no info and zero culpability cause it's based on out of game reasons.

You put CTM at L2 to see if he would self hammer before Pac could so let’s cool your jets here lol. Dandie isn’t getting lynched before they get a chance to say more. You’re making a big leap acting like they are about to take the drop.

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I voted him cause he seems fairly disinterested and detached... for someone who apparently claimed he got his fav role or w/e

I was equally/maybe more interested in 80s reaction/chatter today

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

That’s fine if that’s your opinion. I disagree. No other player here gets the benefit of a meta-free game

If anything it’s pressure to get them to talk more / spill the beans. Your reaction seems pretty overblown here tbh.

You put CTM at L2 to see if he would self hammer before Pac could so let’s cool your jets here lol. Dandie isn’t getting lynched before they get a chance to say more. You’re making a big leap acting like they are about to take the drop.

Overblown?

I spent like over an hour reading basically garbage at 2 am instead of sleeping before having to work tomorrow.

So yeah, I'm not happy

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Overblown?

I spent like over an hour reading basically garbage at 2 am instead of sleeping before having to work tomorrow.

So yeah, I'm not happy

Ok cranky. Gonna downvote this post too? Lol

Yes, overblown. Dude is sitting at L3 and hasn’t posted anything new since. We all know anyone who came in and piled on further would catch a lot of sh*t, doubly so if Dandie actually got hammered and flipped Town. You’re making a bigger deal than what it is.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

13 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

This is fair.

Drums is on my radar as well. I would say Nolder too.

2 minutes ago, Arsis said:

So the whole case is that he might be Ape? (even though he's lizzie) and he hasn't been very active?

80 called me town day 1 which has never happened so that's super suspicious.

DPR has been like 5th on every single train and been weird.

I never played with Barry before. Is he autistic?

Noldor seems like he doesn't care about who we lynch as long as it happens.

This is a very good post. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

When a player self votes he/she earns any additional votes to come her/his way.

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

When a player self votes he/she earns any additional votes to come her/his way.

If that's the reason I can understand (if not necessarily agree). But that didn't seem the driving force of most votes 

10 minutes ago, Arsis said:

So the whole case is that he might be Ape? (even though he's lizzie) and he hasn't been very active?

80 called me town day 1 which has never happened so that's super suspicious.

DPR has been like 5th on every single train and been weird.

I never played with Barry before. Is he autistic?

Noldor seems like he doesn't care about who we lynch as long as it happens.

Nah, I don't care about activity, it's more the self vote.  He looks anti-town.  I say we boot him early.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

If that's the reason I can understand (if not necessarily agree). But that didn't seem the driving force of most votes 

The rest of these jabronis are looking for a safe place to park a vote.  The self-voter gets what he deserves.  Meh, if he don't care, I don't care.

33 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Right. And the fact that at least one player knows who it is, and potentially has the advantage of knowing the meta. Not going to cling to it but I agree with you that it does matter a little bit. My main concern was already addressed.