HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

I shot you because I didn’t think Nyn would protect you and I thought it would be funny to kill you immediately after you subbed in considering I was toast next day anyway after Drums flipped town. What was the bait?

Ape doesn't need a girl to protect him

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Even after CTM flipped scum I thought you could have planned out an elaborate bus where you did that whole ISO on him with the intention of misleading everyone. Well played but you'll always be a scorpion woman in my book.

:-(

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Hey Pac you said you watched the show so what were your impressions over all

Of the show:  Fast-paced and interesting.  Well acted it kept us entertained the whole time.  It's one of those shows you can't watch while doing anything else.  Needs your full attention or you could miss out on a lot of information.  I knew you were Will Reeves when I joined Arsis and Barry but Hooded Justice was actually Will Reeves father.  That was a little confusing otherwise it would have been easy to make you as the SK and plan accordingly.  Once you came out as Hooded Justice, I had to wait a bit but once the opportunity presented itself it was easier to place a vote on you that made sense.

Of the game:  Nice representation of the show albeit it a bit unbalanced.  Our team never really stood a chance to win and I kept admonishing SMC for giving away too much in the scenes but hell or highwater he was going to make sure everyone knew that Arsis, Barry, and I were connected.  We argued a bit because his plan if I was lynched or shot was to immediately tell everyone I was recruited by Trieu Industries which DUHHHHH immediately makes Arsis the next hyper lynch.  He also gimped us with 2 shots that miraculously hit their marks.  I did quite enjoy that we proudly killed 2 main characters and never once hid it and still lived.  I REALLY enjoyed Arsis basically telling everyone who and what he was and we wound up lynching YOU.

I give the game 8 out of 10 stars and the balance 6 out of 10.

EDIT:  Actually now that I'm thinking about it Will Reeves was hooded justice LOL..  I was stuck the whole game thinking it was his dad which is why I never thought you were the Vig.  I wasn't going to shoot you either way because I knew you had the vest Arsis gave you.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Teh Bumble said:

It was a great game. I’m grateful you gave me a shot to come back in and be helpful. My first go was bad timing. I couldn’t keep up. Plus, the whole Dandie/Ape thing was tiresome. Thanks @The Crusher.

...and the clowns trying to suggest you were Cory.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

Strange dude.  Didn't he run that hospital game where Vic stole my 8-ball?

Jack D was definitely some form of drug addict..  Lol'd when 80 mentioned him because I had forgotten he existed. 

He spent a ton of time crafting a game that was actually pretty decent then disappeared towards the climax..  like vanished..  I don't think he's been seen since..  come to think of it, I hope he's alive.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

Jack D was definitely some form of drug addict..  Lol'd when 80 mentioned him because I had forgotten he existed. 

He spent a ton of time crafting a game that was actually pretty decent then disappeared towards the climax..  like vanished..  I don't think he's been seen since..  come to think of it, I hope he's alive.

Pretty sure he played at Myndjack and you're right I never recall seeing him again after that game.

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Well you are a mean spirited bitch that should still be banned. What actually gets people banned ? I've never been banned so I'm not sure, maybe you can help me understand in that regard. People like to keep you here for the lulz and they can probably handle your stupid antics better than I, however can only handle so much of an antagonistic, egomaniacal moron like yourself. i know you need the attention so I kind of in my own sick way feel sorry for you. I'm not sure whats going on in your life but maybe you should seek some kind of help. See I called you names and I was mean and with that I can honestly say GFY :) Now go run and tell everyone on the playground what Smash did, go on run along I know that's what you wanted me to do so you can go say I told ya so.

All this, because I asked you to explain some logic. I am most definitely the problem.

Just now, Teh Bumble said:

All this, because I asked you to explain some logic. I am most definitely the problem.

get the old handle back or start a new one..  Dandie and teh bumble need to be 86'd

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

If you replaced me I would have been displeased. Slashed tires style.

Also I live in the desert. Make of that what you will.

If I replaced you that's like LeBron being injured which would have meant a sure town loss

SMCPerson was signed in when posted
05-06-2020
07:28 PM ET (US)
Thanks, 80

BTW, Dicetosser, who's a total dramatist, is raising hell in his PM because I replaced him. I was polite and thanked him for his participation. LOL

your goddammed right i gave you drama. who the **** pms a player everyone knows is on he other side of the world at their 4am asking if they want to continue and then replaces them sometime within a 4 hour window and before they can even reply to you? Thats deadset stupid. and unfair. Then you replace in a player who hasnt been keeping up with a 150ish page game. Stupid. 

Why hadnt I posted in a couple of days? cause they were pushing thru lynches while i was at work so all my catch up was meaningless and NOONE was around at the time i was. So despite a really intriguing game you mod decisions imo suck.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

05-06-2020
Thanks, 80

BTW, Dicetosser, who's a total dramatist, is raising hell in his PM because I replaced him. I was polite and thanked him for his participation. LOL

your goddammed right i gave you drama. who the **** pms a player everyone knows is on he other side of the world at their 4am asking if they want to continue and then replaces them sometime within a 4 hour window and before they can even reply to you? Thats deadset stupid. and unfair. Then you replace in a player who hasnt been keeping up with a 150ish page game. Stupid. 

Why hadnt I posted in a couple of days? cause they were pushing thru lynches while i was at work so all my catch up was meaningless and NOONE was around at the time i was. So despite a really intriguing game you mod decisions imo suck.

Thank you for your participation.

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

05-06-2020
Thanks, 80

It would have come down to us waiting on you which would have killed the buzz of the game. You barely played so why would you even care. As President of the United State I give my stamp of approval for this replacement. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Dicetosser said:

05-06-2020
Thanks, 80

It's okay, we combined to be the MVP. Without us, jville doesn't shoot his own face off. Smash derails the town into emo bolivian, and Arsis takes Pac into killing Hess. 

We, effectively saved the town... don't let anyone tell you otherwise, either.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Pac said:

Of the show:  Fast-paced and interesting.  Well acted it kept us entertained the whole time.  It's one of those shows you can't watch while doing anything else.  Needs your full attention or you could miss out on a lot of information.  I knew you were Will Reeves when I joined Arsis and Barry but Hooded Justice was actually Will Reeves father.  That was a little confusing otherwise it would have been easy to make you as the SK and plan accordingly.  Once you came out as Hooded Justice, I had to wait a bit but once the opportunity presented itself it was easier to place a vote on you that made sense.

Of the game:  Nice representation of the show albeit it a bit unbalanced.  Our team never really stood a chance to win and I kept admonishing SMC for giving away too much in the scenes but hell or highwater he was going to make sure everyone knew that Arsis, Barry, and I were connected.  We argued a bit because his plan if I was lynched or shot was to immediately tell everyone I was recruited by Trieu Industries which DUHHHHH immediately makes Arsis the next hyper lynch.  He also gimped us with 2 shots that miraculously hit their marks.  I did quite enjoy that we proudly killed 2 main characters and never once hid it and still lived.  I REALLY enjoyed Arsis basically telling everyone who and what he was and we wound up lynching YOU.

I give the game 8 out of 10 stars and the balance 6 out of 10.

EDIT:  Actually now that I'm thinking about it Will Reeves was hooded justice LOL..  I was stuck the whole game thinking it was his dad which is why I never thought you were the Vig.  I wasn't going to shoot you either way because I knew you had the vest Arsis gave you.

Thanx for taking the time to do that Pac :)

And good vote on me you opportunistic bastard :)

54 minutes ago, Teh Bumble said:

It's okay, we combined to be the MVP. Without us, jville doesn't shoot his own face off. Smash derails the town into emo bolivian, and Arsis takes Pac into killing Hess. 

We, effectively saved the town... don't let anyone tell you otherwise, either.

In marches the hero flea ridden Ape without reading the game and voting me out of anger ,,but yeah thank god for him he killed the guy cause Emo while I was AFK