HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

2 hours ago, Teh Bumble said:

All this, because I asked you to explain some logic. I am most definitely the problem.

Ape it was not that, you simply just don't see it and I mean this in all honesty and not to be insulting... but If you were playing in a game that you put in a lot of time and effort and I came into the game end game and made statements like heh "I'm not really invested in this so I dont care" Then you got upset with me cause I told you to put in some effort so you said "cause I will blow up this game" ...with statements like that , while you being mad at me did you ever think of the others playing the game and how you making those statements affected them ? You should have come in the game and respected what people had done and from my Impression you didn't seem to do that. Like I said it's not about the name calling it's about the subject matter. You were actually asking hess to repost things I posted only one or two pages previous after you already entered the game so it looked like to me you were not even reading current posts  .if you are going to tell me that would not have pissed you off then you are not being honest with anyone nor yourself.

13 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

In marches the hero flea ridden Ape without reading the game and voting me out of anger ,,but yeah thank god for him he killed the guy cause Emo while I was AFK

I didn’t do anything out of anger. Just because you’re a combustible basket case of juvenile emotion, doesn’t mean we all are. I had my vote on Nyn when your meltdown began. I voted you and moved off you as I was getting settled in. I did a big re-read, even though I didn’t care, and had to sort out the known variables. Longest game I’ve seen on JN, and I cane in at the 11th hour. I deferred to those that were more invested out of respect for their time, but also because I wasn’t settled yet. 

I knew 80 was scum back in D1. In was trying to discern between jville and drums. Guessing jvill was scum, I voted him in hopes he’d NK me and die. He did.

I was only in the game for a day or so, and would not have let 80 avoid lynch, but had the foresight to go after the next scum. 

At one point you cited logic. It wasn’t  logic, it was smash nonsense. I asked you politely to explain. I didn’t understand. You have been bugging the **** out since.

I was playing to win. You were on a tirade and spewing. Now you’re doing damage control with this revisionist history bull.

Try shutting up and moving on.

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Ape it was not that, you simply just don't see it and I mean this in all honesty and not to be insulting... but If you were playing in a game that you put in a lot of time and effort and I came into the game end game and made statements like heh "I'm not really invested in this so I dont care" Then you got upset with me cause I told you to put in some effort so you said "cause I will blow up this game" ...with statements like that , while you being mad at me did you ever think of the others playing the game and how you making those statements affected them ? You should have come in the game and respected what people had done and from my Impression you didn't seem to do that. Like I said it's not about the name calling it's about the subject matter. You were actually asking hess to repost things I posted only one or two pages previous after you already entered the game so it looked like to me you were not even reading current posts  .if you are going to tell me that would not have pissed you off then you are not being honest with anyone nor yourself.

What the ever loving **** are you talking about? You’re so goddamn warped that you think this is reality? I was busy trying to win. You were acting like a jag off. I will always vote anyone who calls something nonsensical ‘logic’. I had my bearings. I saw the endgame, but your erratic reasoning was why I voted you. 

Why would I get emo in a game I just joined you delusional freak show?

You don’t have the chops to make me angry. I think you need help, honestly. I’m mean, because it’s the easiest way to dispatch your constant ebb/flow oif emo.

Do me a favor, shut up and put me in ignore if you’re going to continue this postgame puke fest.

You know what, buddy. **** it. You can convince yourself of whatever you need to. I don’t care. It’s pretty clear what actually happened. By responding to your nonsense all I’m doing is vindicating your bullsh*t.

See you around. But actually, ignore feature please. My kids aren’t this exhausting with their emotions.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Teh Bumble said:

You know what, buddy. **** it. You can convince yourself of whatever you need to. I don’t care. It’s pretty clear what actually happened. By responding to your nonsense all I’m doing is vindicating your bullsh*t.

See you around. But actually, ignore feature please. My kids aren’t this exhausting with their emotions.

Keep embarrassing yourself .

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

What a capper to an awesome game. Did not foresee SMC including such a great epilogue mechanic! Guy really is the GOAT mod

I wanted to make sure this has an unbeatable record in post count for a JN Mafia game.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

On 5/6/2020 at 7:08 PM, Teh Bumble said:

I'm doing a bit of a re-read. To be clear, nobody has claimed this vigilante attempt?

On 5/6/2020 at 8:06 PM, Smashmouth said:

That was my attempt on JIF If I remember correctly I remember the hay makers LOL.

Im not an imposter Hooded Justice Im Will Reeves the real Hooded Justice . In the show and the way the scenes play out no one thinks the real hooded justice is alive or just way too old to still be relevant but he is

On 5/6/2020 at 8:08 PM, Smashmouth said:

Ape i made a post outlining all my kills and misses did you read it ? Did you read my reveal ? Did you read my explanation of "Imposter" ?

I said this because I knew Hess had already bumped my post outlining my kills (at Ape's request) and knew Ape probably didnt bother reading it 

On 5/6/2020 at 8:12 PM, Teh Bumble said:

Plz bump

See Above

On 5/6/2020 at 8:17 PM, Smashmouth said:

it was already bumped for you  by Hess come on man .

Listen to me the 3rd party is either Hess or Lady T (Arsis) 

you vote one today and one tomorrow FTMFW

See Above

On 5/6/2020 at 8:21 PM, Smashmouth said:

Ape listen to me I put in too much work for this to be half assed. Arsis or Hess are the 3rd Party 

We can lynch one today and I can kill one tonight ....... if both are wrong by some strange long shot we can easily lynch PAC because hes the only other logical chance for third party

On 5/6/2020 at 8:21 PM, Teh Bumble said:

I am with my children 16 hours a day. YOU COME ON MAN

On 5/6/2020 at 8:22 PM, Teh Bumble said:

Explain this logic.

On 5/6/2020 at 8:01 PM, Teh Bumble said:

Alright folks, I don't have much invested here, so - vote smash

On 5/6/2020 at 8:29 PM, Smashmouth said:

And this says it all.

On 5/6/2020 at 8:30 PM, Teh Bumble said:

You said he’s the logical choice. I dont understand that logic. I asked you to explain it. I didn’t ask you to post anything for me, you demented nitwit. 

Keep it up and I’ll **** the game right in the ear out of spite. I’m asking for cooperation and help, because I did a favor coming back in. I didn’t ask for an earful of your selfish bullsh*t. 

But he did ask Both Hess and myself to post it.... and this is what set me off

Logical choice because we all knew they were 3rd party

4 minutes ago, SMC said:

I wanted to make sure this has an unbeatable record in post count for a JN Mafia game.

CTM/Gata had a nice run as #1!  @Pac remembers this game: 

On 3/16/2020 at 5:42 PM, CTM said:

image.png.78f7efc557ee7d5bb7faa6e7862edc86.png

From humble beginnings.. 

lol that Dice accused me of bastard modding in dead thread.

Then amazingly enough the co mod did as well, after attempting to modkill me.

Image result for great success meme

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

CTM/Gata had a nice run as #1!  @Pac remembers this game: 

ahh yes.. the game where CTM cleverly pitted 16 masons against 4 scum with limited powers envisioning a battle royale.

if anything this shows why post count not necessarily indicative of a great game..  Transformers made a billion dollars at the box office.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Pac said:

ahh yes.. the game where CTM cleverly pitted 16 masons against 4 scum with limited powers envisioning a battle royale.

if anything this shows why post count not necessarily indicative of a great game..  Transformers made a billion dollars at the box office.

You're insane. The game was perfectly balanced, it literally came from an approved noob setup at mafiascum,net. I choose it to get as many noobs in a qt with vets as possible.  What it wasn't was a creative setup, this game was it's polar opposite.. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, CTM said:

You're insane. The game was perfectly balanced, it literally came from an approved noob setup at mafiascum,net. I choose it to get as many noobs in a qt with vets as possible.  What it wasn't was a creative setup, this game was it's polar opposite.. 

Dude, pac is the only person who cares about game length.

29 minutes ago, Teh Bumble said:

Dude, pac is the only person who cares about game length.

Yes I know. He played a terrible end game and instead of owning up he blames mods and setup 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

In marches the hero flea ridden Ape without reading the game and voting me out of anger ,,but yeah thank god for him he killed the guy cause Emo while I was AFK

FTR i wouldnt have lynched you but would have wanted you to shoot where the clear townies said. IMO that was the better play then Hess' supposed "right play"

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Listen to this jackass complain about how town won. 

Precisely why bringing me in to close was necessary. Smash was foaming at the mouth and directing traffic. Let’s face it, he went emo because it was time for him to go emo. It happens EVERY game.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Teh Bumble said:

Precisely why bringing me in to close was necessary. Smash was foaming at the mouth and directing traffic. Let’s face it, he went emo because it was time for him to go emo. It happens EVERY game.

Once JVILL death scene was posted I already knew You/Dice character was the town mirror and we’d win the game outside of some crazy anomaly, as long as I wasn’t lynched, so lynching Smash was an unfortunate formality for me based on him not believing me and wanting me lynched 

9 minutes ago, Teh Bumble said:

Also I was getting lynched instead of Smash if you didn’t jump into the game. Town obv still could have won but I sorta had it figured out w you and Nyn as town and we had the numbers so...yeah. Hence Smash Lynch whether town or not was ok w me.