HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Also I was getting lynched instead of Smash if you didn’t jump into the game. Town obv still could have won but I sorta had it figured out w you and Nyn as town and we had the numbers so...yeah. Hence Smash Lynch whether town or not was ok w me. 

Smash was letting the Arsis claim ride. I mean, “SMC let me choose an alignment”? Guys. Shame on all of you.

Stash wanted to lynch you. Eventually he’d have wanted to lynch/shoot me. The right thing happened. His noise and insistence that he get his way, rather than collaboration, was making it harder than it needed to be. It’s cool, I’ve been that guy many times. Sometimes you have to put a townie down. 

Instead of his weird post-game case to try and prove he didn’t go emo, he should be saying good game and happy his team won.

Play nice with the other kids.

17 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Also I was getting lynched instead of Smash if you didn’t jump into the game. Town obv still could have won but I sorta had it figured out w you and Nyn as town and we had the numbers so...yeah. Hence Smash Lynch whether town or not was ok w me. 

I dont think you would have gotten lynched if ape hadn't subbed in. Unless I was sleeping again. That's when whacky things tend to occur ?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Teh Bumble said:

Smash was letting the Arsis claim ride. I mean, “SMC let me choose an alignment”? Guys. Shame on all of you.

Stash wanted to lynch you. Eventually he’d have wanted to lynch/shoot me. The right thing happened. His noise and insistence that he get his way, rather than collaboration, was making it harder than it needed to be. It’s cool, I’ve been that guy many times. Sometimes you have to put a townie down. 

Instead of his weird post-game case to try and prove he didn’t go emo, he should be saying good game and happy his team won.

Yeah, I love Smash and he could have won with you/Dice and Nyn just as easy as me but from my perspective, why would I have taken that chance. #ninjachop

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, Teh Bumble said:

I wasnt gonna lynch dice's slot. I was defending it all game long.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I dont think you would have gotten lynched if ape hadn't subbed in. Unless I was sleeping again. That's when whacky things tend to occur ?

TBF you voted me w Smash and Pac (bad guy) could have hammered, hence you lynching me?❤️

But you listened to me for some reason and unvoted ??

You still could have probably would have still won w Smash And Ape though. But they were fighting 

• Upvote 1

Just now, HessStation said:

TBF you voted me w Smash and Pac (bad guy) could have hammered, hence you lynching me?❤️

But you listened to me for some reason??

I did vote you. But then I took it back. You're not an easy read. You were super involved. Had to see if that motivation came from a bad place. That's all. Plus I wanted to see how you reacted. I was in no way convinced you were 3p.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Nynaeve said:

I did vote you. But then I took it back. You're not an easy read. You were super involved. Had to see if that motivation came from a bad place. That's all. Plus I wanted to see how you reacted. I was in no way convinced you were 3p.

You owned this game liked a boss❤️

• Upvote 2

Tinfoil is hard to resist. And I was wrong on some reads like stark, jif and avm. Was right about others like dice, dpr and ctm. So i dont even trust myself fully. But in the end gotta yolo and decide there are certain things you're gonna just let go.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, HessStation said:

But you listened to me for some reason and unvoted ??

You still could have probably would have still won w Smash And Ape though. But they were fighting 

No, he was fighting. I simply asked him to explain something. He flipped out. Then I trolled him. Make no mistake though, there was nothing to dispute. I love how hard he tries, but when he gets obstinate and hypocritical about personal stuff, I write him off as an asset and troll him. IDGAF, frankly.

19 minutes ago, Teh Bumble said:

No, he was fighting. I simply asked him to explain something. He flipped out. Then I trolled him. Make no mistake though, there was nothing to dispute. I love how hard he tries, but when he gets obstinate and hypocritical about personal stuff, I write him off as an asset and troll him. IDGAF, frankly.

My point was, it was volatile, and my always steady, lucid game play was needed to calm the waters and bring home the bacon for complete Nyn domination 

image.thumb.jpeg.e542b93002bbbe35e9f6801ec6a5c2e4.jpeg

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

@Arsis look at these 2 celebrating as if they did good.  We let them win because the thought of joining 80s side was worse than defeat.

Youd think they would just say "thanks arsis and pac" and head for the hills.

You would have lost if you joined scum. I would have been good with that ending too.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

15 minutes ago, Pac said:

@Arsis look at these 2 celebrating as if they did good.  We let them win because the thought of joining 80s side was worse than defeat.

Youd think they would just say "thanks arsis and pac" and head for the hills.

You would have been disposed of in same fashion. 

717ea57ff9c9e37beb1cc17dbee6b79b.gif

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Hey I interjected here when I shouldn't have. I apologize to the poster I took something out of context. My bad. I restored this thread back to its original state.  :)

Thanks everyone.

My apologies Phil. 

You run a good site here.  I'll adjust my language moving forward.