HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Right. And the fact that at least one player knows who it is, and potentially has the advantage of knowing the meta. Not going to cling to it but I agree with you that it does matter a little bit. My main concern was already addressed.

what are you babbling about?

53 minutes ago, SMC said:

Official Vote Count:

Dandie (7) - Dandie, AJ, JC, JiF, DPR, Crusher, Hess

CTM (4) - Smash, Drums, Stark, Nolder

JIF (3) - Nyn, Pac, AVM

Crusher (1) - Arsis

Nolder (1) - 80

Arsis (1) - Dice 

Nyn (1) - CTM

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Right. And the fact that at least one player knows who it is, and potentially has the advantage of knowing the meta. Not going to cling to it but I agree with you that it does matter a little bit. My main concern was already addressed.

Just a little nudge without ever actually throwing down a vote.  I could lynch this guy as well.

6 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Funny how we disagree although point taken with Drums.  My top 2 are Dandie and DPR.

On Nolder?

Drums is already different than he was in Blade so far, but the game has been weird with our secret celebrity guest and the race to hammer CTM to kick it off so I’m not gonna push that too hard yet. Definitely has my radar up though.

Dandie is clearly a troll account that has only sh*t posted and thrown some shade at CTM for not claiming during that initial run up. They can die.

Dont really see the problem with DPR yet

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Just a little nudge without ever actually throwing down a vote.  I could lynch this guy as well.

What are you saying I'm nudging? I'm just pointing out the fact that the identity does have some value despite what nyn said. Some people apparently know the identity it while others do not. Nothing more, nothing less.

3 minutes ago, A.J. said:

On Nolder?

Drums is already different than he was in Blade so far, but the game has been weird with our secret celebrity guest and the race to hammer CTM to kick it off so I’m not gonna push that too hard yet. Definitely has my radar up though.

Dandie is clearly a troll account that has only sh*t posted and thrown some shade at CTM for not claiming during that initial run up. They can die.

Dont really see the problem with DPR yet

Fair enough...Drums is suspect...it's not Wednesday and as long as Dandie gives what she got I'm OK with that.

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

What are you saying I'm nudging? I'm just pointing out the fact that the identity does have some value despite what nyn said. Some people apparently know the identity it while others do not. Nothing more, nothing less.

Speak softly into the mic...are you scum?

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I am not. Now instead of avoiding my question, please answer it.

Thought that was obvious.  I think you are nudging that train without voting anyone.  If Dandie wasn't self voting I could easily put my vote on you.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Get as comfortable as you like as long as no hand goes below waist level.

There are certain things you dont do in a game. Wanna lynch someone cause they're inactive? I can accept that. The angle being thrown around has no merit what so ever and is a golden opportunity for scum to get a quick lynch that gives us no info and zero culpability cause it's based on out of game reasons.

The current, and actual, case on Dandie is that he hasn't posted. So are Dice and Drums, but Dice is in Oz and Drums has explained that RL has him preoccupied. Dandie said he was coming back and then he didn't. 

A couple of players expressed confusion, which there was. It was cleared up. We're looking at a no-show now. That's the case until something else more compelling to discuss comes along. 

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

DPR bugs me the most cause after the clarification by Crush and SMC he tried to replace the reasoning

Either you're skimming or you're starting to concern me. Go back and read my posts - I didn't replace any reasoning. 

34 minutes ago, Arsis said:

So the whole case is that he might be Ape? (even though he's lizzie) and he hasn't been very active?

80 called me town day 1 which has never happened so that's super suspicious.

DPR has been like 5th on every single train and been weird.

I never played with Barry before. Is he autistic?

Noldor seems like he doesn't care about who we lynch as long as it happens.

I've only voted twice - once for Barry where I was the first vote, and once for Dandie. 

It's interesting that CTM talked about fanning somewhere back there. There does seem to be a bit going on, lol.

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Top 3 for scum include Dandie, Barry and DPR.  

Best bet for town include A.J., AVM and Smash.

What you jabronis see in the thread?

DPR is certainly playing littje more stand offiish this Game. 

Barry seems cranky but still resonance with his invite after I explain we don’t have one player playing two spots. 

Dandie is either hiding out because everyone is bitching about not knowing who it is or he’s scum. All scared and shit. 

3 hours ago, DPR said:

Might as well solve this mystery before it sucks all if the oxygen away from everything else

Vote Dandie

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Official Crush-Mod Note:

Under no circumstance is anyone here playing two different accounts in one game. I know who ever single player is under every single name. So relax and enjoy the game. SMC is also familiar with each player in the game. 

3 hours ago, SMC said:

MOD NOTE: I concur

2 hours ago, DPR said:

Dandie still needs to post. Inactivity isn't doing anything to help anyone. 

Reading your posts just fine, thanks

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Top 3 for scum include Dandie, Barry and DPR.  

Best bet for town include A.J., AVM and Smash.

What you jabronis see in the thread?

I think JiF's soft claim sucked and if I had to put in a legitimate vote for scum he'd be it.

Dandie will just be fun to lynch because he's holding up the game which is gross..  To be honest I don't think that stupid Ape would do that as scum but I could be wrong..  more likely he's waiting to get to L2 and then suddenly appear claiming it was some kind of half-assed elaborate trap.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Reading your posts just fine, thanks

I see it now - you're kidding, right? I made a post that aid Dandie was Ape. Put your glasses on and then read it again lol

Official Vote Count:

Dandie (7) - Dandie, AJ, JC, JiF, DPR, Crusher, Hess

CTM (4) - Smash, Drums, Stark, Nolder

JIF (3) - Nyn, Pac, AVM

Crusher (1) - Arsis

Nolder (1) - 80

Arsis (1) - Dice 

Nyn (1) - CTM

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest

Just now, Pac said:

Hey buddy..  so you scum this time or gun shy from that disaster of a game?

Nah, I'm not scum. And as disasters go, that was far from anything in my trophy case - c'mon now. 

I've given what reads and thoughts I have so far, as much as can be had on D1 anyway.