HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

lol

I’ll rephrase. He had some very good games early in the season.

He’s also usually easy to read when scum.

The most notable thing jif has done this year has imploded the town in town vs town violence with ape followed by a rage quit / retire.

This whole thing seems contrived from you 

24 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I think the reason for lynching him is bullsh*t unless it’s Ape. In which case is Dandie dead yet?

I’d like to see him play a bit to figure out his play style, whoever it is.

Day 1 self voters deserve to die.  Nothing more to see.  Just lynch and send him to the dead thread.  I always support you on a blind lynch Verbal.  Do this for me.  Vote Dandie.  

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

The most notable thing jif has done this year has imploded the town in town vs town violence with ape followed by a rage quit / retire.

This whole thing seems contrived from you 

Huh? The  hippie speaks the truth, but  you forgot the part were he was braved and apologized you dick. 

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

Day 1 self voters deserve to die.  Nothing more to see.  Just lynch and send him to the dead thread.  I always support you on a blind lynch Verbal.  Do this for me.  Vote Dandie.  

Second time you said this already. It’s either a sign of consistency or a slip up. Maybe a slip in consistency. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Huh? The  hippie speaks the truth, but  you forgot the part where he was braved and apologized you dick. 

braved?

He apologized to ape but I don't acknowledge that. Racists deserve no quarter

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I think we've moved beyond the policy lynch sh*t but this is at least an explanation for you voting Dandhole over BarrCock

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

I think it’s ok to hate the white man if your a white man since basically it’s a type of self loathing and you know my feelings on that. I’m all for it.,

yes well and I love community college dropouts, we all have our cross to bear fatman

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I think it’s ok to hate the white man if your a white man since basically it’s a type of self loathing and you know my feelings on that. I’m all for it.,

Damn straight.

I'm a piece of sh*t, so anyone that looks like me is probably also a piece of sh*t.

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

Who you calling a barrowman Dandie or Barry?  I could lynch either and smile tomorrow.

My point was that I felt you actually had a solid reason to vote BareCock but not much for dandie. I must of missed the policy lynch thing 

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Damn straight.

I'm a piece of sh*t, so anyone that looks like me is probably also a piece of sh*t.

You will never buy the heart of a Ukrainian bride with that attitude my furry little friend

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No worse than  your plan to buy it one dollar at a time. You basically have 1/3rd of all of New Jersey’s  strippers on lay-away. 

haha, i was texting with one the other night. Turns out they aren't getting unemployment for whatever reason. what kind of sh*t is that

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

My point was that I felt you actually had a solid reason to vote BareCock but not much for dandie. I must of missed the policy lynch thing 

Except he didn't. He didn't understand the context of what he quoted and created something out of nothing. And now you've piggy backed on his misunderstanding. 

To recap, I was on the dandie train because I was concerned with the account. Crusher cleared my concern and I got off. Then nyn woke up in a scorpion rage pissed that people were concerned with the account instead of whether they're scum.

Then AJ then pointed out that everyone else had meta except this weird zombie account. I quoted him and just agreed that there is some value to meta and pointed out some people have the advantage of knowing who is running that account.

How me agreeing to that somehow equated to nudging makes no sense.

21 minutes ago, CTM said:

Ugh...stop the irrational.  Fact is it would take more effort to lynch Barry and why change trains when Dandie is just as fun.