HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

28 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I dont understand what your lean on me is from this. 

Your a stellar town player. So as the game Go’s  on it’s easier to look for the lack of that as opposed to try to pigeonhole or meta you into a scum read. I’m good on you for right now. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Your a stellar town player. So as the game Go’s  on it’s easier to look for the lack of that as opposed to try to pigeonhole or meta you into a scum read. I’m good on you for right now. 

It's easy cause I drop dead lol

But okie

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

...and yet I'm the only guy voting him.  Jump on this train big guy, we need you.

Think I did one time them switched to Pac. Maybe later but Pac is literally doing nothing except some. weird Weak Pee Wee Herman .,” I know you are but what am I thing”  thing . What’s the downside of killing Pac? Exactly 

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Sassy swipes you're taking.

It's already been established that Dandie is Ape's old account, but that Ape isn't using it. How did you miss that? Crusher literally confirmed that Teh Bumble was the real Ape, plus whoever is currently posting as Dandie I doubt would refer to JC as his name from another website. Or use werewolf & villager for alignments - that's not really a JN thing.

I saw Crusher say people are not playing under two accounts and I moved on. I thought everyone else would too but since you didn't, I went and looked and saw what I saw. Why would someone be using his account? I guess I just really don't care. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Think I did one time them switch tj Pac. Maybe later but Pac is literally doing nothing except some. weird Weak Pee Wee Herman .,” I know you are but what am I thing”  thing . What’s the downside of killing Pac? Exactly 

None.  Pac is my backup plan if we cannot lynch Barry.  What are your thoughts/read on A.J.?  

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

I saw Crusher say people are not playing under two accounts and I moved on. I thought everyone else would too but since you didn't, I went and looked and saw what I saw. Why would someone be using his account? I guess I just really don't care. 

You apparently don't care about anything and that apathy isn't what you've shown to be your Town game.

Vote stays

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

None.  Pac is my backup plan if we cannot lynch Barry.  What are your thoughts/read on A.J.?  

I find it interesting  he’s tunneling in the “ who is the Dandie thing.” He’s usually a pretty connected player and provides good content. I have to decide if it’s an honest distraction or he’s playing it a little bit. I already told the game  nobody is playing two roles. Should just ended there.,  

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

I find it interesting  he’s tunneling in the “ who is the Dandie thing.” He’s usually a pretty connected player and provides good content. I have to decide if it’s an honest distraction or he’s playing it a little bit. I already told the game  nobody is playing two roles. Should just ended there.,  

In general I dislike that there is a mystery player in the game because that is an unfair advantage for them and a distraction to everyone else at the very least. They could've just cleared the air immediately and it never would have been an issue to begin with, but here we are instead.

I've moved on.

Just now, A.J. said:

In general I dislike that there is a mystery player in the game because that is an unfair advantage for them and a distraction to everyone else at the very least. They could've just cleared the air immediately and it never would have been an issue to begin with, but here we are instead.

I've moved on.

Ok that’s fair. Just odd to me Chimp the Pimp didn’t get the same reaction when he played. 

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah but how much did he pay to take over Integrity's account?

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Ok that’s fair. Just odd to me Chimp the Pimp didn’t get the same reaction when he played. 

I thought Chimp was a legit player. I didn't find out until later that it was actually you, but I had no clue going in. Also I was in the minority of those who didn't know that - which isn't the case here where nobody seems to know and likely why it's gotten so much attention.

I came into this game under the assumption that Dandie was the real Ape, no problems there. It became clear early on that wasn't the case and since has muddied up the game. But whatever, I'm done talking about it. They are getting involved in a serious manner now so that is what I will judge going forward.

• WTF? 2

Official Vote Count:

CTM (3) - Smash, Nolder, 80

JIF (3) - Nyn, AVM, Drums

Drums (3) - JiF, Barry, AJ

Dandie (2) - Hess, Pac

Pac (2) - Crusher, Arsis

Barry (1) -  JC

JC (1) - Dandie

Arsis (1) - Dice 

DPR (1) - CTM

Hess (1) - Stark

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest

4 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I thought Chimp was a legit player. I didn't find out until later that it was actually you, but I had no clue going in. Also I was in the minority of those who didn't know that - which isn't the case here where nobody seems to know and likely why it's gotten so much attention.

I came into this game under the assumption that Dandie was the real Ape, no problems there. It became clear early on that wasn't the case and since has muddied up the game. But whatever, I'm done talking about it. They are getting involved in a serious manner now so that is what I will judge going forward.

Me? Damn dude, that’s harsh.