HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

20 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Think I did one time them switched to Pac. Maybe later but Pac is literally doing nothing except some. weird Weak Pee Wee Herman .,” I know you are but what am I thing”  thing . What’s the downside of killing Pac? Exactly 

Ok now you really are pinging..  

Legitimate suspicion crush and jif

Will lynch CTM dandie

Vote Crusher

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

Ok now you really are pinging..  

Legitimate suspicion crush and jif

Will lynch CTM dandie

Vote Crusher

So now  you lay  it down?  Good lord what an Exaggerated reaction to very little pressure. You are 100% the lynch today based on  that alone. 

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

That you didnt know chimp the pimp is an alt

I legit didn't. Why would I know that? I've played like 3 games at most on this website before this most recent string.

I didn't find out until after we killed Chimp and Decker told me it was actually Crusher, which was hilarious in the moment because I was genuinely surprised. It's all in the Goon Brood QT if you care enough to check.

Still don't agree the situations are the same either. Chimp is a known alt (even though it wasn't to me at the time). Dandie is anyone's ******* guess.

13 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I legit didn't. Why would I know that? I've played like 3 games at most on this website before this most recent string.

I didn't find out until after we killed Chimp and Decker told me it was actually Crusher, which was hilarious in the moment because I was genuinely surprised. It's all in the Goon Brood QT if you care enough to check.

Still don't agree the situations are the same either. Chimp is a known alt (even though it wasn't to me at the time). Dandie is anyone's ******* guess.

I believe you, i dont need to check (plus im lazy). 

Official Vote Count:

CTM (3) - Smash, Nolder, 80

JIF (3) - Nyn, AVM, Drums

Drums (3) - JIF, Barry, AJ

Dandie (1) - Hess

Pac (2) - Crusher, Arsis

Barry (1) -  JC

JC (1) - Dandie

Arsis (1) - Dice 

DPR (1) - CTM

Hess (1) - Stark

Crusher (1) - Pac

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest

• Upvote 1

Official Vote Count:

Pac (3) - Crusher, Arsis, JC

JC (1) - Dandie

Arsis (1) - Dice 

DPR (1) - CTM

Hess (1) - Stark

Crusher (1) - Pac

Stark (1) - Hess

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Barry's playing not to lose.  Since that train is seriously derailed I'll go with this one.

Unvote, vote @Pac Could also vote @The Crusher or @Arsis.  Their votes stink to high heaven. 

Yoo. This is fantastic. I've never caught scum so early in my life.

This dude is so mad I caught him so early. I'm going to touch myself to his salt.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Official Vote Count:

Pac (3) - Crusher, Arsis, JC

JC (1) - Dandie

Arsis (1) - Dice 

DPR (1) - CTM

Hess (1) - Stark

Crusher (1) - Pac

Stark (1) - Hess

Gotta go w Drums out of the current group. 
I wouldn’t follow me anywhere right now though

unvote vote drums 

even as I vote his last few posts seemed more basic townish 

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

I thought Chimp was a legit player. I didn't find out until later that it was actually you, but I had no clue going in. Also I was in the minority of those who didn't know that - which isn't the case here where nobody seems to know and likely why it's gotten so much attention.

I came into this game under the assumption that Dandie was the real Ape, no problems there. It became clear early on that wasn't the case and since has muddied up the game. But whatever, I'm done talking about it. They are getting involved in a serious manner now so that is what I will judge going forward.

Did you know that if you say gullible out loud, really slowly, it starts sounding like "green bears"?

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

OK.  I'd guess your playing the Man up 3 Deep.

That's JiF. He has 3 men up deep.

You look like you're playing prevent.

Barry looks like he's in the corner playing with his sippy cup. He's a big boy now did you know?

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

You apparently don't care about anything and that apathy isn't what you've shown to be your Town game.

Vote stays

1 hour ago, Drums said:

I get that and it's the best thing against me right now. 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Good enough to vote you? 

1 hour ago, Drums said:

No I would rather you give some reasons so town would have something to go on after my lynch

AJ post is reasonable, weird drums reaction, crusher probing, another semi weird response considering he only has 3 votes.   Not sure what to make of this but I'm feeling disinterested townie

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

This is all true but why are we still talking about Dandie, Drums outed him already..

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

AVM seems shadier to me this game, but I had him as Town early on when he was part of the SK clan so I'm not sure how to take that.

Stark voting Hess is interesting but I don't hate it.

Pac's bluster I'm beginning to think is a Town tell. The more obnoxious the better.

JiF OMGUS'ing Drums is half expected but doesn't really help me get a better read on either at the moment.

Vote Drums

you were better off just saying you had better things to do than blaming the game state for not playing

Serious question because I feel like OMGUS has like, turned into something new. 

There were 6 people voting me, I didnt have a problem with 5 of them but I did have a problem with one of the because of the rationale they used to vote me.  Is that really playing OMGUS?  If so, cool, just think at this point it's used on such a broad level that it doesnt mean anything anymore. 

Official Vote Count:

Drums (4) - JIF, Barry, AJ, Hess

Pac (2) - Crusher, JC

JC (2) - Dandie, Arsis

Arsis (1) - Dice 

DPR (1) - CTM

Hess (1) - Stark

Crusher (1) - Pac

D1 deadline: 2 pm EDT Wednesday, April 29

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, A.J. said:

If you read the game then you have already seen the explanation. Drums - albeit limited sample size - has established a day & night meta for his alignment. As Town he is sharp, engaging. As scum he hid out in the QT until he got vigged after a few Days. I know this because I was on his team that game.

Who are you really then? Just to clear the air.

If I tell you, I must kill you. I also will lose the privilege of using this account to troll the stupid ape.