HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

3 hours ago, Drums said:

For the love of god, if any of you just went back and looked at his posts, you'd see Dandie is Integrity28.

Here is proof: 

Look at the quotes. Can't change the name in there.

Everyone knows this is the Integrity (lol, right) account. I was ask to take it and troll him. He’s an idiot and got banned. You can thank crusher. 

Official Vote Count:

CTM (3) - Smash, Nolder, 80

JIF (3) - Nyn, AVM, Drums

Drums (4) - JIF, Barry, AJ, Hess

Pac (2) - Crusher, JC

JC (3) - Dandie, Arsis, DPR

Arsis (1) - Dice 

DPR (1) - CTM

Hess (1) - Stark

Crusher (1) - Pac

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest 

D1 deadline: 2 pm EDT Wednesday, April 29

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Drums said:

I saw Crusher say people are not playing under two accounts and I moved on. I thought everyone else would too but since you didn't, I went and looked and saw what I saw. Why would someone be using his account? I guess I just really don't care. 

sylvester stallone GIF by Warner Archive

3 hours ago, JiF said:

Did you suddenly starting voting for people who you think is town? 

I hate how much I like this post.

Might unvote you and vote 80...but only after you answer two questions:

1 - You town?

2 - What's your favorite color?

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You drew Master of Chaos?  Lucky SOB.

james franco wink GIF

2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Let's lunch some wolves.

Oh s*** you're town this game?

Nice...you and Hess. first time for everything.

2 hours ago, A.J. said:

Dude has gone dark after saying he was going to put in the same effort as the Blade game.

Not good imo

Gross. Might vote AJ instead.

27 minutes ago, DPR said:

Vote JC

As things have evolved, I find you to still be opportunistic more than analytic.

This one also seems kind of gross.

16 minutes ago, Dandie Andie Doodle said:

Everyone knows this is the Integrity (lol, right) account. I was ask to take it and troll him. He’s an idiot and got banned. You can thank crusher. 

Are you all still going on about this? ffs

Just now, AVM said:

Oh s*** you're town this game?

Nice...you and Hess. first time for everything.

Gross. Might vote AJ instead.

This one also seems kind of gross.

Are you all still going on about this? ffs

Who are we lunching?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

1. Gay

2. Gay

unvote vote DPR

I have zero interest in lynching CTM or JC right now (among the others I've named). I could vote drums but meh and 80s confidence about JiF and I haven't been able to shake 80s weird confidence about JiFs role...could go there.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Who are we lunching?

Pirate has been weird. I can't let the JiF is his role/80 seems it's a lock thing go, but trying to set it aside since JiF has livened up a bit. Also doesn't necessarily say anything about JiF, I think my focus should have been more on 80.

8 minutes ago, AVM said:

unvote vote DPR

I have zero interest in lynching CTM or JC right now (among the others I've named). I could vote drums but meh and 80s confidence about JiF and I haven't been able to shake 80s weird confidence about JiFs role...could go there.

I didnt take it as confidence in my "role" but rather, I said that stupid obligatory statement I say every game because all you **** tards demand it and he acted like I dont say it every game.  Weird for sure but I feel like you positioned it differently.

It feels good that you are pinging again.  So weird last game you didnt ping once and your were scum.  Probably means your town.  But I'm watching you little tush.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, AVM said:

unvote vote DPR

Still don't get why this is weird.  JiF  shows his a$$ eventually when he's scum.  So for now I'll assume he's telling the truth until there's a good reason not to.  Pretty simple.  

59 minutes ago, CTM said:

AJ post is reasonable, weird drums reaction, crusher probing, another semi weird response considering he only has 3 votes.   Not sure what to make of this but I'm feeling disinterested townie

Possible but way out of character from what I’ve seen of him as Town.

56 minutes ago, CTM said:
50 minutes ago, JiF said:

Serious question because I feel like OMGUS has like, turned into something new. 

There were 6 people voting me, I didnt have a problem with 5 of them but I did have a problem with one of the because of the rationale they used to vote me.  Is that really playing OMGUS?  If so, cool, just think at this point it's used on such a broad level that it doesnt mean anything anymore. 

by definition you OMGUS’d Drums, but that’s not really the point I was making. I’m not saying it’s scummy, just that I’m not surprised you went on the offensive but it doesn’t help me to clear up either of you since you’re both question marks for me right now.

FTR I agree more with your points and said something similar.

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

I didnt take it as confidence in my "role" but rather, I said that stupid obligatory statement I say every game because all you **** tards demand it and he acted like I dont say it every game.  Weird for sure but I feel like you positioned it differently.

It feels good that you are pinging again.  So weird last game you didnt ping once and your were scum.  Probably means your town.  But I'm watching you little tush.

Hurt Me The Office GIF

You think I'm scum this game? Okay, now I feel like you're town.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Still don't get why this is weird.  JiF  shows his a$$ eventually when he's scum.  So for now I'll assume he's telling the truth until there's a good reason not to.  Pretty simple.  

Unless I'm misremembering you claimed you've tracked when it was legit vs not over a long time? If I imagined that I'll let it go.

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Lots of ass showing and watching around here.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AVM said:

Unless I'm misremembering you claimed you've tracked when it was legit vs not over a long time? If I imagined that I'll let it go.

Yes I've paid attention to it, and by my recollection, he was pretty much always VT.  Others disagreed, so maybe I missed a few times when he said it in games.  Whatevs.

4 minutes ago, A.J. said:

by definition you OMGUS’d Drums, but that’s not really the point I was making. I’m not saying it’s scummy, just that I’m not surprised you went on the offensive but it doesn’t help me to clear up either of you since you’re both question marks for me right now.

FTR I agree more with your points and said something similar.

What if the entire game if voting you and you vote one of them, still OMGUS? 

7 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I agree completely and Drums agreed as well and hasn't altered his behavior. Doesn't seem like someone who is concerned about a lynch

Just now, JiF said:

What if the entire game if voting you and you vote one of them, still OMGUS? 

You’re getting caught up on a stupid detail that I don’t really care to argue about. Drums cased you, you came back and cased him for casing you. That’s OMGUS in a nutshell. Not saying it makes you scum, only that I’m not surprised by your reaction.

1 minute ago, A.J. said:

You’re getting caught up on a stupid detail that I don’t really care to argue about. Drums cased you, you came back and cased him for casing you. That’s OMGUS in a nutshell. Not saying it makes you scum, only that I’m not surprised by your reaction.

What if you really think they're scum either way?

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

I agree completely and Drums agreed as well and hasn't altered his behavior. Doesn't seem like someone who is concerned about a lynch

On 4/3/2020 at 11:19 AM, Drums said:

Sorry! I understand all the votes on me, I'd be voting me too at this point. I have to do a read back and then I'll vote. Today work "ends" and I'll be on Spring Break so I should have more time if I am still alive. 

Scum!Drums from Red Dawn ^

I mean you could be right but I would rather not have to read him off apathy or AtE. He’s obvious Town when he tries and thus far in his short playing history he’s shown to be apathetic as scum. I understand the feeling but I’m not gonna excuse it either.

Just now, A.J. said:

I mean you could be right but I would rather not have to read him off apathy or AtE. He’s obvious Town when he tries and thus far in his short playing history he’s shown to be apathetic as scum. I understand the feeling but I’m not gonna excuse it either.

Wow good find. I sat that game out

Unvote

Vote drums 

Official Vote Count:

Drums (5) - JIF, Barry, AJ, Hess, CTM

CTM (3) - Smash, Nolder, 80

JC (3) - Dandie, Arsis, DPR

JIF (2) - Nyn, Drums

Pac (2) - Crusher, JC

Arsis (1) - Dice 

DPR (1) - AVM

Hess (1) - Stark

Crusher (1) - Pac

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest 

D1 deadline: 2 pm EDT Wednesday, April 29

17 minutes ago, A.J. said:

At least I feel good about you as town after this because you're the only one that is making any type of decent case and it's one that I can't even argue right now. I am not scum this time even though there are similarities. I actually thought my notes were pretty good this D1 (on you specifically, even though I wasn't sure if you were scum or town after those notes, now I am leaning town) compared to last game when I equally got ripped for my poor D1 casing or whatever Jif and Nolder said. The thing I can't get over is that I get more sh*t as town than I ever got as scum that one game. 

On 4/25/2020 at 11:23 AM, Drums said:

Vote 80

Safest vote

On 4/25/2020 at 5:52 PM, Drums said:

Unvote vote CTM

On 4/25/2020 at 5:55 PM, SMC said:

Official Vote Count:

DPR (4) - CTM, Stark, Hess, Nolder

Dandie (1) - Pac

CTM (5) - Smash, AJ, 80, JC, Drums

Nolder (1) - Crusher

Crusher (2) - Arsis, Barry

Dice (1) - Nyn

Nyn (1) - Dice

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest

On 4/25/2020 at 7:20 PM, HessStation said:

So Drums is scum.

On 4/26/2020 at 1:57 PM, A.J. said:

Vote Drums

On 4/26/2020 at 5:09 PM, A.J. said:

Weird game so far

On 4/26/2020 at 10:01 PM, A.J. said:

Kill the Dandie?

vote Dandie Andie Doucher

On 4/26/2020 at 10:15 PM, A.J. said:

Drums still scum btw.

way too quiet 

This what I found early from AJ on the Drums trail. Not sure what it means, but at the end he says Drums is still scum because he is way too quiet?

43 minutes ago, AVM said:

Hurt Me The Office GIF

You think I'm scum this game? Okay, now I feel like you're town.

you remember correctly, did not imagine that

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Nice?  ?

he mistyped amazing 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Drums said:

At least I feel good about you as town after this because you're the only one that is making any type of decent case and it's one that I can't even argue right now. I am not scum this time even though there are similarities. I actually thought my notes were pretty good this D1 (on you specifically, even though I wasn't sure if you were scum or town after those notes, now I am leaning town) compared to last game when I equally got ripped for my poor D1 casing or whatever Jif and Nolder said. The thing I can't get over is that I get more sh*t as town than I ever got as scum that one game. 

seems genuine.

unvote

vote Hess