HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

5 hours ago, JiF said:

Probably Drums, go look at what he voted me for. Total garbage.  A lot effort to act like he wasnt going to vote the biggest train and "hunting" only to vote the biggest train because of the way I played 4 games ago which is actually totally different than I'm playing now, a much weaker case than the other "work" he did. 

Unvote

Vote Drums

OMGUS - maybe but gross is gross.

Ok let's look at Drum's case.

Jif is on my radar as well, and stands out for giving me the same feel he gave during Kingsman:

Made the “I’m my favorite role” post but it was weird

Made a few posts here and there but hasn’t actually voted anyone (2-3 days into D1)

Finally votes Dandy claiming “we should just kill it” in post 565

I agree with Jif on this one. Very weak case and looks like it's just an excuse to vote Jif.

4 hours ago, A.J. said:

AVM seems shadier to me this game, but I had him as Town early on when he was part of the SK clan so I'm not sure how to take that.

Stark voting Hess is interesting but I don't hate it.

Pac's bluster I'm beginning to think is a Town tell. The more obnoxious the better.

JiF OMGUS'ing Drums is half expected but doesn't really help me get a better read on either at the moment.

Vote Drums

you were better off just saying you had better things to do than blaming the game state for not playing

Ehhhh, I'm 50/50 on this vote. It feels forced but it could be forced to get a better read on Drums via reaction or he could just be running Drums up. I guess the why doesn't matter at the moment. Vote is forced and contrived.

5 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I like that JiF has stopped talking about how much he likes cock and has starting playing. I'm good there for now.

unvote

These drums posts above just feel fake as F to me. Why does he feel the need to tell us "I am not interested in playing as scum". When people started using phrases like "honestly" and "trust me" (he didn't use this one) my liedar detector goes berserk. And then the "aw snap" line - gross - I think maybe he did get you.

vote drums

Basically you think he hit some scum tells. Ok. I don't hate the vote but there's not much more to back it up either.

3 hours ago, HessStation said:

Gotta go w Drums out of the current group. 
I wouldn’t follow me anywhere right now though

unvote vote drums 

even as I vote his last few posts seemed more basic townish 

I don't like all the hemming and hawing around this one. Don't follow me, his last few posts are townish, etc. Like wow. Great case Hess. lol

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Wow good find. I sat that game out

Unvote

Vote drums 

So he's referring to a post by AJ which I'm not going to quote because it has quotes and all that but you can go read it here. Basically compares Drums to the last time he was scum. It does seem similar so I can't fault this vote but I'm not a big fan of meta only cases. Meta is fine as like a secondary thing or something to back up a case you already have imo. If meta is your only case it's a weak case.

So I thought the current big train would be the best place to jump back in. I know some of these people have already unvoted but I wanted to analyze their votes regardless. In my estimation there are a few good points being made but overall that train stinks and I will not be joining.

Official Vote Count:

Pac (4) - Crusher, JC, Stark, Hess

Drums (2) - JIF, CTM

JC (2) - Dandie, DPR

CTM (2) - Smash, 80

JIF (1) - Drums

Arsis (1) - Dice 

DPR (1) - AVM

Hess (1) - Barry

Crusher (1) - Pac

80 (1) - Nyn

Nolder (1) - Arsis

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest 

D1 deadline: 2 pm EDT Wednesday, April 29

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Stark said:

I don't like the way Pac was wanting to hammer anyone it seemed. Hess jumping votes around early had my attention, but looks like i may be only one questioning him. 

As one of the more tactical players, when you start parroting false narratives it raises a red flag.  The town Stark I know would have read the game and know:

- Hammering fools is what I've done since 2008

- The "everyone" you mention above is actually 3 people...  CTM for his transgressions against mafia, JiF for a legitimate ping, and Dandie to get him to crawl out of his tree and play.

Crushers brain is basically meatloaf which is why I'm not super confident in him as scum..  No one should be super confident in ANYONE being scum.  That is absurd on Day 1.

What I can tell you as one of the premier players in the world, is that JiF's soft claim was unnecessary and queer given the fact this at first glance appears to be a role heavy game.  That's how SMC has done it in the past and I see no reason why he wouldn't do it in a game based on multiple heroes and villains. 

14 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Pac (4) - Crusher, JC, Stark, Hess

hmm..

Crush - Seems to be suddenly involved and promoting fabrications (or fatrications)...  no bueno

JC - plays like a coward as scum.. no read for now but he'll show his a$$ if he's dirty

Stark - legitimate ping hence my vote on him

Hess - don't know, don't care.

Official Vote Count:

Pac (3) - Crusher, JC, Stark

Drums (2) - JIF, CTM

JC (2) - Dandie, DPR

CTM (2) - Smash, 80

Stark (2) - Pac, Hess

JIF (1) - Drums

Arsis (1) - Dice 

DPR (1) - AVM

Hess (1) - Barry

80 (1) - Nyn

Nolder (1) - Arsis

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest 

D1 deadline: 2 pm EDT Wednesday, April 29

4 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Imagine.

I'd probably be able to hold it up and bring down but then it would be stuck on my chest and I'd start screaming for help..

300 I can get up though for 1 or 2.  I usually stop at 275 though because there's no point to go much higher..  in fact I'll probably stop with the 275 once the gyms re-open.