HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

51 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Official Vote Count:

Pac (3) - Crusher, JC, Stark

Stark (3) - Pac, Hess, 80

Drums (2) - JIF, CTM

JC (2) - Dandie, DPR

CTM (1) - Smash

JIF (1) - Drums

Arsis (1) - Dice 

DPR (1) - AVM

Hess (1) - Barry

80 (1) - Nyn

Nolder (1) - Arsis

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest 

D1 deadline: 2 pm EDT Wednesday, April 29

Not interested in the Pac train. His peacocking is neutral at worst and really just seems like his shtick. I’m not bothered by it.

Stark I won’t even pretend I know how to read well cause I don’t. I can follow the Hess reasoning since he did a lot of the same in the previous two games as scum. Need to read in ISO

Drums I’m gonna back off for now and see what he does. Still wary from how he started the game so slow but he read pretty sincere a few pages back.

JC should maybe take a closer look at to see how I feel. Not someone I read well early on since he does things that can go either way. Like I mentioned earlier the one thing that stood out to me most was being named as one of his top Town leans when he posted it

CTM seems fine mostly. Nothing to really move the needle yet but his reaction and follow up reason to his wagon / no claim read genuine

JiF could go either way. Nothing glaring that stands out  or really wows me but I could go either way for how he pivoted onto Drums. The reason is sound but logic doesn’t make a person Town

Arsis had some decent call outs and others that are D1 straw man stuff. Don’t know him as a player so no clue how to really interpret but he’s active either way. Gonna need to see him vs some flips to make a better call

DPR seems to be slow playing. Worth looking at again but I don’t recall anything that really bothered me 

Hess plays maniacal. Claimed scum at the start of the game, been vote hopping a lot. Probably just gonna default this dude as a scum read and go from there lol. Once again up in the air but don’t feel particularly good either 

80 has questionable reasoning in some of his stances which has been mentioned. Feels like he’s attempting to drive the game forward but not sure if it’s for Town

Nolder could make a mountain out of a molehill here about his activity. Spotty participation, didn’t think his arguments during the back and forth with Arsis early on were great. Last few posts seemed reasonable. Doesn’t feel motivated like he did in the Blade game. Would be interested to know where he is at reads wise 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Dicetosser said:

im not sure tbh. I am wondering if AJs fixation with the dandie account and a couple other things are scum aj running diversionary tangents but it also seems too early for him to be doing that. Hed normally be in doing some solid looking scum hunting to establish himself.

I have explained my feelings about it several times now, I’m not gonna address it any more. Make of it what you will.

What are the other things you’re talking about?

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes I've paid attention to it, and by my recollection, he was pretty much always VT.  Others disagreed, so maybe I missed a few times when he said it in games.  Whatevs.

I thought you said when he says it he always was and you were claiming he was claiming he was, but not actually saying it. (yikes)

Slight un-ping, but FOS me

3 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Unvote 

vote 80

I've never <3'd you more, though

3 hours ago, Drums said:

I noticed 80 did this last game as well on what was D1, albeit in other words. It misled me for the first half of the game because I was pretty focused that he and Jif were both scum or at least one. I don't think I mentioned it because I never got another clue and it was wrong anyway. So this game when I saw that I didn't really think much of it but I don't mind others poking at it. 

I seem to remember last game he was going on about how JiF wouldn't say it and that meant he was scum, or something?

3 hours ago, Nolder said:

Sorry I was absent yesterday guys.

100% my fault I was just doing other things and didn't check on the game.

FFS dude I'm literally trying to not do the Wednesday thing, help me out?

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Oh sh*t and here we were thinking it was our fault. Thanks for clearing that up.

There's plenty we're responsible for, rage naps are...

actually somehow it probably is our fault

2 hours ago, Pac said:

If you guys want me trying this early I'm either going to be dead soon or completely obliterate scum.

Pac is town too!?

Damn scum is f*****

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Not interested in the Pac train. His peacocking is neutral at worst and really just seems like his shtick. I’m not bothered by it.

Stark I won’t even pretend I know how to read well cause I don’t. I can follow the Hess reasoning since he did a lot of the same in the previous two games as scum. Need to read in ISO

Drums I’m gonna back off for now and see what he does. Still wary from how he started the game so slow but he read pretty sincere a few pages back.

JC should maybe take a closer look at to see how I feel. Not someone I read well early on since he does things that can go either way. Like I mentioned earlier the one thing that stood out to me most was being named as one of his top Town leans when he posted it

CTM seems fine mostly. Nothing to really move the needle yet but his reaction and follow up reason to his wagon / no claim read genuine

JiF could go either way. Nothing glaring that stands out  or really wows me but I could go either way for how he pivoted onto Drums. The reason is sound but logic doesn’t make a person Town

Arsis had some decent call outs and others that are D1 straw man stuff. Don’t know him as a player so no clue how to really interpret but he’s active either way. Gonna need to see him vs some flips to make a better call

DPR seems to be slow playing. Worth looking at again but I don’t recall anything that really bothered me 

Hess plays maniacal. Claimed scum at the start of the game, been vote hopping a lot. Probably just gonna default this dude as a scum read and go from there lol. Once again up in the air but don’t feel particularly good either 

80 has questionable reasoning in some of his stances which has been mentioned. Feels like he’s attempting to drive the game forward but not sure if it’s for Town

Nolder could make a mountain out of a molehill here about his activity. Spotty participation, didn’t think his arguments during the back and forth with Arsis early on were great. Last few posts seemed reasonable. Doesn’t feel motivated like he did in the Blade game. Would be interested to know where he is at reads wise 

This makes me feel better about you. Cause it feels a little all over the place. Which is where I'm at so

1 minute ago, AVM said:

I thought you said when he says it he always was and you were claiming he was claiming he was, but not actually saying it. (yikes)

Slight un-ping, but FOS me

I've never <3'd you more, though

I seem to remember last game he was going on about how JiF wouldn't say it and that meant he was scum, or something?

FFS dude I'm literally trying to not do the Wednesday thing, help me out?

There's plenty we're responsible for, rage naps are...

actually somehow it probably is our fault

Pac is town too!?

Damn scum is f*****

Hmmmmmm

10 minutes ago, A.J. said:

It’s just my really long and annoying way of saying D1 is hard and you all suck for not Town telling better

someone claim Lynch Proof Rolecop already so we can get this thing moving 

You're one to talk

17 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Legit question. What straw man stuff? I always want to learn and grow as a player.

Official Vote Count:

Pac (3) - Crusher, JC, Stark

Stark (3) - Pac, Hess, 80

80 (2) - Nyn, CTM

JC (2) - Dandie, DPR

Drums (1) - JIF

CTM (1) - Smash

JIF (1) - Drums

Arsis (1) - Dice 

DPR (1) - AVM

Hess (1) - Barry

Nolder (1) - Arsis

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest 

D1 deadline: 2 pm EDT Wednesday, April 29

4 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Shall I do everyone else that isn’t currently a wagon? Lol

seriously though I’m gonna focus on my work instead for a while and let my mind settle. Got a lot of sh*t going on atm that is making it hard to focus 

I guess you can do me

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

This is the only post of Stark's you commented about.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

We should be lynching 80 btw

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Feels like a non town 80 way to vote. 

Hold on, let me settle this:

@Jetsfan80 you scum bro? Be honest, I'll trust you.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Wow, you guys really going to lynch 80 on day 1 again? 

So predictable. I contributed to this significantly but will only take credit if he is scum and blame others if he is town

/Ape'd

Now THAT'S how you do it @Dandie Andie Doodle

24 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

It’s 20%, not sure I’ve ever been lynched day 1 in 15+ years. LOL 

lunched day 1 - 100% of the time

But lynched? I don't think you've been lynched period in 20% of games lmao

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, A.J. said:

This is a pretty accurate read. Yeah I am majorly distracted. You know how once in a while you start a book or tv show or something and it suddenly consumes all your free time to the exclusion of everything else? Yeah that's me with Subnautica right now. I bailed on this game all yesterday and even though I want to do it again today I am forcing myself to at least meet some sort of minimum participation level. It's not ideal but it's what we're working with right now. I suspect I'll beat the game in a few RL days since it's not long then I can turn my full attention back to this game.

My reads are minimal and not worth sharing atm.

What you see is what I got more or less.