HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

46 minutes ago, DPR said:

5 scum? Lol

Seriously, I totally understood what A.J. meant with his quote on town getting its ass kicked. He’s just adding a little flavor to an obvious situation - I can’t remember a vote board looking like ours currently does and I’m curious as hell what SMC has put together ?

I’m not feeling Scum Drums. I agree that Nol is looking bad. Too early to tell on Nyn - I get that her radar is all static over this mess. I don’t know what to say about Dice - he’s tunneling on pure meta, which is weird. I figure he’ll either get with the program soon or he’ll show his ass. 

Did I call a single one of them scum?  They pinged.  When you ping, you get in put in a pile.  If I had to guess, out of the 5 I probably got 3 just because I'm that good. 

Every single vote count looked this way last game, so not sure what you're getting at defending AJ's stupid comment.  It's why I kept pushing the 2 person train, especially with limited reveals.

Dont really understand the defense of any of these players but you do you.

11 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

^ here JC quoted DPR calling him a liar for the bolded above

Then a couple posts later he says he really doesn't care who get's lynched.

There goes my strongest town read. This is just - no.

unvote

vote JC

Holy hell quite the 180 here.  

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, A.J. said:

Actually I’m gonna put my money where my mouth is cause I feel better about JiF being scum than I do JC right now

unvote

vote jif 

^^^ Fear mongers town for lack of consolidation a few hours before.  Takes vote off leading train to put JiF at a whopping 2 votes.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

Official Vote Count:

JC (5) - Dandie, DPR, Arsis, Barry, JIF

Stark (4) - Pac, 80, Hess, Nolder

Pac (2) - JC, Stark

80 (2) - Nyn, CTM

JIF (2) - Drums, AJ

CTM (1) - Smash

DPR (1) - AVM

Smash (1) - Crusher

AJ (1) - Dice

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest 

D1 deadline: 2 pm EDT Wednesday, April 29

• Upvote 1

I just reread all the posts I just made and I'm on fire already.  holy sh*t.  Not sure I've been more intune with the game than I am right now.  I mean, I've been lights out for years now but this just feel different.  It's like when you hit your first shot of the game or get barrelled on your first wave of the session or birdie hole 1 or catch a fish on your first cast, ya feel me? 

• Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

step brothers yep GIF

DPR made me question my read so I looked at it through the lens he described. And as I was re-reading I saw he posted what was the scummiest sh*t I've seen all game.

I could go JC or Stark so I like those trains.

Why Stark?

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^ Fear mongers town for lack of consolidation a few hours before.  Takes vote off leading train to put JiF at a whopping 2 votes.

I've been okay with AJ all game, but that one pinged me as well - there really was no reason to make that move. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Well I sure hope so, considering 5/19 = 26 %.

For your ping list to really have value there had better be 2 scum on it.  

You might be catching up but I'm thinking 3.  I could stack rank, if necessary.  I'm starting to see this game clear as sh*t right now. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Kind of where I’m at with him. He’s been all over the place with putting pressure on everyone without any sort of constraint. It’s a peculiar day 1 strategy as scum. His day 1 town strategy is typically kicking in doors and pressuring people. This is different but not sure different enough to make me put him as scum right now. 

You've picked up a pattern to his D1 behavior?  Good on you, considering last D1 he wrote an essay about Dustin Diamond's cock.  

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

step brothers yep GIF

DPR made me question my read so I looked at it through the lens he described. And as I was re-reading I saw he posted what was the scummiest sh*t I've seen all game.

I could go JC or Stark so I like those trains.

I can't hate on this too much.  I can't read JC for sh*t so it's easy to see how someone can go from "strongest town read" to voting him in 5 minutes, lol.  

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You might notice I'm voting Stark as well because of 2 weird things he did earlier in the game, previously posted.  That's why I like his vote on Stark.  

I haven't iso'd you - any chance you'll drop the cliff notes version?

49 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Starting to get sketched out by multiple people saying "80 is being 80", lol.  I always try to be unpredictable.

I like this vote though.  

You're extremely predictable in the sense that you're always unpredictable. Duh.

18 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Oh man, are we about to team up after all my blabbering this week? Please say yes.

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

The town is getting its ass whipped, ya know.

Want to kill AJ?  I'm down

LFG

Unvote vote AJ

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, JiF said:

I just reread all the posts I just made and I'm on fire already.  holy sh*t.  Not sure I've been more intune with the game than I am right now.  I mean, I've been lights out for years now but this just feel different.  It's like when you hit your first shot of the game or get barrelled on your first wave of the session or birdie hole 1 or catch a fish on your first cast, ya feel me? 

@Arsis sup dawg?  You got beef with it? 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, A.J. said:

Actually I’m gonna put my money where my mouth is cause I feel better about JiF being scum than I do JC right now

unvote

vote jif 

weird time to do this. 

13 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

OK so since everyone is playing tighter than a ducks a-hole and we have a 2pm deadline tomorrow, I propose that anyone who is on a "train" of 1 move to one with more than one. Since I am in that boat and making the proposal, I'll start.

Of the 4 "more than 1" trains, here are my expert level reads:

Pac - Pac is acting like Pac

80 - 80 is acting like 80

JC - I actually have a strong town read on him. I feel like it's easy to tell when he's town and am surprised to see some vets saying he's a difficult read. Maybe it's me being naive, but he's my strongest town read.

Stark - I think Pac made a pretty good point that Stark should know this is Pac being Pac. He's also after 80 for being 80. Stark is one of the better players on here and generally has more well thought out targets IMO.

unvote

vote stark

could you explain your strong town read on JC?

could you show me where i am after 80? 

thanks. 

14 minutes ago, JiF said:

Hey Mr. Favre remember when I nailed your entire scum team on D1 the last time you played and retired?

Me too, that was fun.

Yeah your 1 in a hundred record is impressive. Call me when you do it for 5 straight games Like I did a few years back you little nub. You going to keep up the town on town stupidity or are you going to actually try to be wrong like you normally are ?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AVM said:

You're extremely predictable in the sense that you're always unpredictable. Duh.

Oh man, are we about to team up after all my blabbering this week? Please say yes.

LFG

Unvote vote AJ

Goat and Chaos?

dude...

that has a ******* great ring to it.

Reminds me of a couple of other gnarly epic duos; Tango and Cash, Bill and Ted, Turner and Hooch, just to name a few. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1