HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

Official Vote Count:

JC (4) - Dandie, DPR, Arsis, Barry

AJ (4) - Dice, 80, AVM, JIF

Stark (3) - Pac, Hess, Nolder

80 (2) - Nyn, CTM

JIF (2) - Drums, AJ

CTM (1) - Smash

Smash (1) - Crusher

Pac (1) - JC

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest 

D1 deadline: 2 pm EDT Wednesday, April 29

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Yeah your 1 in a hundred record is impressive. Call me when you do it for 5 straight games Like I did a few years back you little nub. You going to keep up the town on town stupidity or are you going to actually try to be wrong like you normally are ?

Denial is the first step.  Glad to see you trying to improve yourself. 

3 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Official Vote Count:

AJ (4) - Dice, 80, AVM, JIF

Stark (3) - Pac, Hess, Nolder

80 (2) - Nyn, CTM

JIF (2) - Drums, AJ

CTM (1) - Smash

Smash (1) - Crusher

Pac (1) - JC

AJ vs. JC is solid competition.

Everyone voting solo on player is an ass bag.   Everyone voting in pairs are dickwads. 

13 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

OK so since everyone is playing tighter than a ducks a-hole and we have a 2pm deadline tomorrow, I propose that anyone who is on a "train" of 1 move to one with more than one. Since I am in that boat and making the proposal, I'll start.

Of the 4 "more than 1" trains, here are my expert level reads:

Pac - Pac is acting like Pac

80 - 80 is acting like 80

JC - I actually have a strong town read on him. I feel like it's easy to tell when he's town and am surprised to see some vets saying he's a difficult read. Maybe it's me being naive, but he's my strongest town read.

Stark - I think Pac made a pretty good point that Stark should know this is Pac being Pac. He's also after 80 for being 80. Stark is one of the better players on here and generally has more well thought out targets IMO.

unvote

vote stark

FTR, this is Barry's, not 80's reasoning.

I saw it when he posted it and it falls into the basing-votes-on-meta bucket for me, which I'm not a huge fan of. 

To me, if JC plays as scummy, then it doesn't help town. I get that it's "his style", but his style isn't helping town and it does provide great cover for him in a scum role - I see that as a solid reason to vote.

Same with the above... Pac playing the GeeShee Peacock isn't something to be expected, its a nausea inducing distraction. Telling somebody they should know better than to vote for that is the opposite of what helps the town, lol.

So, personally, I don't really see what I would consider to be actual reasoning or casing. 

10 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Yeah your 1 in a hundred record is impressive. Call me when you do it for 5 straight games Like I did a few years back you little nub. You going to keep up the town on town stupidity or are you going to actually try to be wrong like you normally are ?

I laughed so hard at "you little nub" my wife just walked upstairs and asked had I finally snapped.

So thanks dude lmao

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

sorry to be a dick but it seems like you're skimming and you just happened to be the second person within 5 minutes to ask me something that I've already directly covered. 

you just went from STRONGEST TOWN READ with no real reason/expalination to voting him after pretty quick. 

You also said 80 was being 80, which is what i said earlier and then you claimed i was going after 80 for being 80. 

i was looking for some clarification on how your strongest town read was catching a vote from you hours later. 

18 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Hahaha suck it JiF

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

you just went from STRONGEST TOWN READ with no real reason/expalination to voting him after pretty quick. 

You also said 80 was being 80, which is what i said earlier and then you claimed i was going after 80 for being 80. 

i was looking for some clarification on how your strongest town read was catching a vote from you hours later. 

I literally just explained exactly what you're asking. Again.

c'mon stark

18 minutes ago, DPR said:

I was asking about Stark, but everything helps. 

These were the 2 posts by Stark that I pointed out.  Both of them, incidentally, were regarding your play in this game vs last game:

On 4/27/2020 at 9:10 PM, Stark said:

DPR appears to be putting in some work. After last game not sure if I trust it

On 4/27/2020 at 10:13 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Wasn’t DPR town last game? Weird post.

On 4/28/2020 at 10:01 AM, Stark said:

yeah he was... did you pay attention to the last few days. its not weird if its true. Dude completely butt-fumbled the ending by double thinking every scenario. 

21 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And how is he doing anything different right now?  This still makes no sense.

As for my play/reads, I admit I've jumped around a bit.  Right now my top scum reads are AJ (jumped up there recently based on his fear mongering) and Stark.  

I voted CTM earlier based on the refusal to reveal, and then again when he was a leading train in the effort to consolidate, but I'm pretty much neutral on him at the moment.  

Official Vote Count:

AJ (6) - Dice, 80, AVM, JIF, Stark, Hess

Stark (2) - Pac, Nolder

80 (2) - Nyn, CTM

JIF (2) - Drums, AJ

Pac (1) - JC

CTM (1) - Smash

Smash (1) - Crusher

12 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Dude, are you confused? You asked me to explain why I could vote stark, so I linked you to my reasoning. And you respond with this?

I asked for reasoning - you provided yours, which is appreciated. You're playing and posting and providing content. This is a town behavior in my book.

In the spirit of doing the same, i gave my opinion on the subject. Doesn't make you wrong or me right, and I'm not building a case on you. I'm looking at the top trains and trying to figure out where people are at and why folks see things different than I do. 

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Nobody even tries anymore and when you do, they listen to Verbal (who literally has made a career out of not trying) instead of the GOAT.

///stares at DPR, grabs crotch, spits on the ground. 

This feels more like an act than your usual preening.

Just thought id throw in some feedback for future performance.

2 hours ago, DPR said:

I played on DM once or twice and I don't remember and Arsis. Of course, I do drink a lot, so...

You seem preoccupied with names. Not sure that's going to be overly helpful. 

It's typical town dice imo. Has a thing for tunnel vision on little details. If anything it makes him look good.

Maybe arsis di play on dm, some jners have. I'll give it a look later. But honestly I dont remember half the people I played with over the years *shrugs*

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Anyone else have multiple D1 lynches?  80 has 2 this season.

It's boring and old and I'm making a stance; @Jetsfan80 - I promise I will never lynch you on D1.  Even if you PM and say, "hey JiF you handsome brilliant man, I'm scum!" - still wont vote you. 

Soft defense noted

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Sound strategy but he did mod last game and I respect our unwritten laws, besides, he's absolutely terrible at this game so while he provides no value, he's also not a threat. 

Soft defense of pac noted.

Maybe you should make a list of who we aren't allowed to lynch d1 based on previous games to save us some time.

We'll wait

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

It's typical town dice imo. Has a thing for tunnel vision on little details. If anything it makes him look good.

Maybe arsis di play on dm, some jners have. I'll give it a look later. But honestly I dont remember half the people I played with over the years *shrugs*

I mean. I'll answer if I ever played on dm if you tell me how it's relevant to this game?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Soft defense noted

Soft defense? If anyone has been paying attention, I've been defending 80 on D1 every single game this season.  Even got lynched for it when I defended him on D1 even though he pinged.  

It's hard, a very hard defense of 80.  I'm not lynching him ever again on D1.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Nynaeve said:

He says AJ acted like he doesn't know you.

Ahh, that's literally it.

I played I think maybe 3-5 games on DM back in the day  So what... 5-10 years ago now?

I'm narcissistic but even I'm not that memorable.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Weird Nyn completely glossed over that part of AJ saying "scum is whipping towns ass" - she's a very cerebral player and edited that piece out of the post he quoted of AJ's...

ewwwww

I smiled because I told him to do me.

In some places do me has sexual implications... and he totally missed it.

Now stfu already. I get it that you're trying to fos me for dumb sh*t but its not gonna work on me so shush.