HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

(CORRECTED) Final Official Vote Count:

JC (10) - Dandie, Arsis, Barry, CTM, Smash, Stark, Drums, 80, Hess, DPR

Stark (6) - Pac, Nolder, AVM, Crusher, JC, AJ

Nolder (4) - Hess, DPR, AJ, Nyn

Drums (1) - JiF

AJ (1) - Dice

DPR (1) - JC

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest 

• Upvote 1

MOD NOTE: DPR was correct that he had previously voted Nolder, but I missed that.  That meant that JC was at L-2 rather than L-1 when Hess voted (thinking it was the hammer).  DPR then revoted for the hammer.

SCENE COMING...

• Upvote 3

Just now, Arsis said:

Maybe care who gets lynched if you're town?

Strange post.  No one really cares who gets lynched on Day 1.  You and other pretending doesn't make it so especially when so many others just avoid providing any D1 material at all.  They know who they are.  So nah.  I don't care who gets lynched day 1 even if its me.  Enjoy the game.

12 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Strange post.  No one really cares who gets lynched on Day 1.  You and other pretending doesn't make it so especially when so many others just avoid providing any D1 material at all.  They know who they are.  So nah.  I don't care who gets lynched day 1 even if its me.  Enjoy the game.

Not caring is one thing. Playing anti-town is another. I’m betting you still know that, lol

Just now, DPR said:

Not caring is one thing. Playing anti-town is another. I’m betting you still know that, lol

Stop!  People point out who'd they would vote all the time.  You didn't like the play you were entitled to vote me off but stop with the pretension.