HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Kinda cheesy way to do it Noticed CTM lurking like a mofo during DL too

That guy needs to swing soon as well.  Love his non-reveal even though his train was laughable.  Totally avoided conflict.  I could see him as scum as well.

10 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Kinda cheesy way to do it Noticed CTM lurking like a mofo during DL too

What's cheesy, me? 

As i said i was free till 2pm, I had a conference call at 2pm that i just got off of + I was voting the vote leader after starks claim. I caught up to see if I needed to switch and didn't. gfy

Why didn't he detonate? 

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That creepy f**k.  Just like he waits under kids' beds for them to fall asleep.

You have been very aggressive this game. I'm guessing the wife working from home is inhibiting your fap sessions and thus your stress relief. Maybe doc crushlove can write you an Rx to resume regular masturbation schedule

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

What's cheesy, me? 

As i said i was free till 2pm, I had a conference call at 2pm that i just got off of + I was voting the vote leader after starks claim. I caught up to see if I needed to switch and didn't. gfy

Why didn't he detonate? 

i actually bothered reading the flavor... seemed he tried DPR... unless the flavor is just for fun. @SMC?

12 minutes ago, SMC said:

Right when DPR grabbed onto JC’s jacket, a fire ball engulfed the hallway.  DPR flew backward and slammed against the wall, his chest on fire.

All the officers raced toward the explosion and some patted down DPR’s chest to put out the fire.  “Are you alright?” someone asked.

“I’ll be alright,” DPR said, but I need a drink. He cast his eyes to the smoldering remains of JC.

nevermind, some kind of protection

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

What's cheesy, me? 

Why didn't he detonate? 

No meeting noting it

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

i actually bothered reading the flavor... seemed he tried DPR... unless the flavor is just for fun. @SMC?

i literally just got off my meeting, the top post on the page is Hess calling me cheesy and I scrolled down saw 1 death. I just read it and commented in post above :)

• Upvote 1

Yeah,

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

What's cheesy, me? 

Why didn't he detonate? 

Looks like DPR tanked the hit

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Good look for him too.  Hard to imagine scum with a vest being willing to let his get shot off so easily. 

Yeah. I said so as much when he hammered the first time, though I hadn’t expected the vest. Good play 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Stark said:

wth.

I am:

Calvin "Cal" Abar, a form of Doctor Manhattan. If I am lynched or killed the game is over. However, I have the ability to transfer my power. 

^ lol thats some role. hard to believe. Anyone familiar with the source material want to comment? Too much to unpack at deadline but kinda hard to buy we ran up a guy who can single handily end the game on day 1?

80 and DPR who voted JC post bomb picture look good here. Scum isn't likely to waste a vest (or maybe even know it would protect vs a bomb (Depends on mod) considering they had to have believed JC was telling the truth.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

^ lol thats some role. hard to believe. Anyone familiar with the source material want to comment? Too much to unpack at deadline but kinda hard to buy we ran up a guy who can single handily end the game on day 1?

Definitely a tough pill to swallow.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

80 and DPR who voted JC post bomb picture look good here. Scum isn't likely to waste a vest (or maybe even know it would protect vs a bomb (Depends on mod) considering they had to have believed JC was telling the truth.

I get it irt DPR, but why 80?

• Upvote 1

Just now, CTM said:

My vote put JC at L-1.  Why would that make me look good?

And if I'm in that category, why not Hess too?  He seemed more than willing to drop the hammer.  In fact it seemed like he thought he WAS dropping the hammer vote.

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

It's legit. It was covered in detail in the movie. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

My vote put JC at L-1.  Why would that make me look good?

And if I'm in that category, why not Hess too?  He seemed more than willing to drop the hammer.  In fact it seemed like he thought he WAS dropping the hammer vote.

I missed hess on quick reread but actually just bumped it in the post above.

imo, i'm more accustomed to a bomb being able to choose his target  from his  entire train, not just his hammer. So it's a good look for all 3 of you. But you are right, some mods make it the hammer, i wouldn't structure the role like that.

Also at some point JC gave a list which to me looked like he could call his shot. Doubly good for the pirate as he was on that list and hammered

1 minute ago, CTM said:

imo, i'm more accustomed to a bomb being able to choose his target  from his  entire train, not just his hammer. So it's a good look for all 3 of you. But you are right, some mods make it the hammer, i wouldn't structure the role like that.

Also at some point JC gave a list which to me looked like he could call his shot. Doubly good for the pirate as he was on that list and hammered

i'm more familiar with it being the hammer. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

So in your opinion if DPR was scum/3rd party with a bpv he wouldn't get on the train?

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

Nah, SMC gave me a wrinkle and I'm pretty good at choosing.  Don't worry I wouldn't choose you.

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

I think it over. 

Pac or DPR?  Pac or DPR?  Pac or DPR? 

image.jpeg.4fdf76f20510156de191cb5d5c7fd1e1.jpeg

this is what i saw on reread..

so yeah, doubly good look for pirate.

Also, hess voted him as potential hammer then went on record thinking we was town. If it was anyone but hess I'd be confused

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

I can't remember a Bomb role allowing a player to kill any other on his lynch train, just the hammer vote.  Unless I'm mistaken.

My work comp blocks the Mafia wiki page otherwise I'd try to find it.