HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

1 minute ago, JiF said:

He also said he could pass his powers on...if he's town, why would he let the game end if he was killed?  

Probably because there's a lot more to it.  No way SMC would just have Doctor Manhattan be a player who can just get lynched and that's the ballgame.  If town he wouldn't reveal that he's the # 1 threat to scum without having tricks up his sleeve.  

If he's scum he's probably trying to out the real Doctor Manhattan.  

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

You're so off I honestly feel like you're a jester or something.

And nothing worse than hitting the shot of your life then choking on the putt....basically my golfing summed up. Only I'll then be pissed and half-ass the tap in and miss that, too 

I dont see how I'm off, just doing my thing over here.

What's your thoughts on Starks role? 

Just now, JiF said:

Smash also has weird obsession and vendetta's.  I could totally see him as scum following my lead to a townie so he could use it against me in a get behind the JiF fashion.  He's also someone on my list of who would kill Crusher N1. 

We need to kill Stark but Smash will be easy to read soon enough. 

Super true. That post to get behind you was so pingy, almost too pingy. Like so blatant. But Smash can be blatant 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Probably because there's a lot more to it.  No way SMC would just have Doctor Manhattan be a player who can just get lynched and that's the ballgame.  If town he wouldn't reveal that he's the # 1 threat to scum without having tricks up his sleeve.  

I mean, sure but he also said a "form of Manhattan", I'm not familiar with content, I dont know if that means he's like Clark to Superman or something but he didnt actually claim Dr. Manhattan....

let me go find the posts...

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I forgot Arsis is basically JiF’s larger, red headed, adopted little brother. 

You can say anything about me you want but I draw the line at little. I'm a 6'3 285lb powerlifter. I haven't been little since 3rd grade.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Arsis said:

You're an idiot and it wasn't relevant oh and I answered like 10 minutes later. How is me playing on dm 5-10 years relevant? You genuinely believe aj can remember everyone who ever played on that site?

Why do you vote in red are you a melodramatic teenager as well as being retarded.

They vote like that at Dragonmount. Come to think about it most of them are melodramatic teenagers me thinks..

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, CTM said:

discovered my refrigerator is dead and have to deal with food, and probably pick a new fridge and figure out where to buy since it's almost 13 years old ..  I'm going to be mia for awhile ..

Bad time for that. Dead as in not working at all or is it getting warm? If it’s getting warmer try vacuum the cooling fins in from and the compressor in back. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

discovered my refrigerator is dead and have to deal with food, and probably pick a new fridge and figure out where to buy since it's almost 13 years old ..  I'm going to be mia for awhile ..

This happened to us first week of quarantine true story. Order one now, Best Buy I think we used fwiw

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That actually makes sense to me but his reveal was so specific that it seemed plausible. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

I mean, sure but he also said a "form of Manhattan", I'm not familiar with content, I dont know if that means he's like Clark to Superman or something but he didnt actually claim Dr. Manhattan....

let me go find the posts...

"Form of Doctor Manhattan" would imply there is likely at least one other player running around with Doctor Manhattan powers that just need to be activated.  Something like a "sleeper cell" of sorts, perhaps?