HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

On 4/28/2020 at 4:26 PM, Nolder said:

Ok let's look at Drum's case.

I agree with Jif on this one. Very weak case and looks like it's just an excuse to vote Jif.

Ehhhh, I'm 50/50 on this vote. It feels forced but it could be forced to get a better read on Drums via reaction or he could just be running Drums up. I guess the why doesn't matter at the moment. Vote is forced and contrived.

Basically you think he hit some scum tells. Ok. I don't hate the vote but there's not much more to back it up either.

I don't like all the hemming and hawing around this one. Don't follow me, his last few posts are townish, etc. Like wow. Great case Hess. lol

So he's referring to a post by AJ which I'm not going to quote because it has quotes and all that but you can go read it here. Basically compares Drums to the last time he was scum. It does seem similar so I can't fault this vote but I'm not a big fan of meta only cases. Meta is fine as like a secondary thing or something to back up a case you already have imo. If meta is your only case it's a weak case.

I feel like at this point in the thread, we hashed out what was happening and people were coming off of voting me for the most part and it seemed like the thread was moving on to other things. My point is this seems like a safe thing to come back to hours later and give reads on it because of how the thread was going. I don't know if what I am trying to say makes sense. 

16 minutes ago, Drums said:

So this is how it happened. You were voting CTM but didn't say anything about a reveal until you're voting Pac. 

So yeah I am asking for clarification here. Why would you vote Pac and THEN ask about the reveal? 

Kill my curiosity here so we can move on. 

Bc I wanted to 

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

So yeah I am not voting Nolder just because he is inactive but that's what got me going. Either way I am open to hearing Nolder's side on what I've said. 

I believe it'll go something like: ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Wish dude, would have to redo kitchen completely to fit. Would turn a broken fridge into a 100k remodel lol

Sam reason I don’t have one. My house and kitchen are way too small. But they are so nice! I’m hoping to get my kids through school and get one for my next home, so when it’s all said and done  they can bury me in my refrigerator! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Official Vote Count:

Nolder (3) - Drums, Stark, Arsis

80 (3) - Nyn, Dandie, Barry

Smash (3) - Pac, Hess, JIF

Stark (1) -  80

Arsis (1) - Dice

JIF (1) - AVM

With 17 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 9 to arrest 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

Ew. JiF pushing questionable logic & 80's position that Stark could've been trying to draw out a CC is one thing. At least they are on record for it.

Not necessarily a counter claim.  If there is truth to Dr Manhattan being mega powerful and maybe even ending the game if killed, the real Dr Manhattan really CAN'T counter.

14 minutes ago, JiF said:

So I take Stark isnt going to answer my questions and this all we're getting from the most ridiculous role ever made...

unvote

Vote Smash

So you asked like 40 min before posting this and he hasn't posted in between. Impatient much? 

1 hour ago, Pac said:

I would expect a man with such limited faculties to resort to a display of nonsensical bravado.

The proverbial beating of ones chest  when presented with ideas out of their mental grasp.

Holy hell if this isn't the very definition of the pot calling the kettle black.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not necessarily a counter claim.  If there is truth to Dr Manhattan being mega powerful and maybe even ending the game if killed, the real Dr Manhattan really CAN'T counter.

If you understand that the role is mega powerful and can maybe end the game, why vote Stark? That's a pretty risky gamble if you ask me and there's not much else to go on. Is this because you're still going on those two posts from D1 and you thinking he is possibly lying is just a little extra icing on the cake?

1 minute ago, Drums said:

If you understand that the role is mega powerful and can maybe end the game, why vote Stark? That's a pretty risky gamble if you ask me and there's not much else to go on. Is this because you're still going on those two posts from D1 and you thinking he is possibly lying is just a little extra icing on the cake?

Why would you ask this question? What are your thoughts behind it?

Just now, HessStation said:

Why would you ask this question? What are your thoughts behind it?

I'd like to understand him. Now if you're just going to be annoying like this when you make some really weird choices and I need to ask about them, then I'm just ignoring you now. Bye.