HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

4 hours ago, JiF said:

I mean, sure but he also said a "form of Manhattan", I'm not familiar with content, I dont know if that means he's like Clark to Superman or something but he didnt actually claim Dr. Manhattan....

let me go find the posts...

I saw him say "Form" as well but that would make me lean more towards he wass telling the truth because why would he use "form of Manhattan" as a fake claim that would bring up the exact question you bring up here ?

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Funny my play is gross yet there you were agreeing with me on the only real point I made in the game. SO what direction are you going with here ?

Lol I actually like this response a lot

unvote

Official Vote Count:

Nolder (6) - Drums, Stark, Arsis, Hess, 80, Nyn

Smash (2) - Pac, JIF

80 (1) - Barry

Arsis (1) - Dice

JIF (1) - AVM

Drums (1) - Dandie

With 17 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 9 to arrest 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Funny my play is gross yet there you were agreeing with me on the only real point I made in the game. SO what direction are you going with here ?

I guess bc Day 1 I just try encourage chaos especially against CTM for fun and I’m just randomly trying to test and gauge people. Rhetorically speaking I didn’t see you scummy. But Vote wise would have to side gross and given nothing else to go on due to your low post count, I have no alternative but to put you in my scum bucket. ❤️ 

3 hours ago, HessStation said:

Voted Stark to see how people would react, including Stark. Smash and Nol are the two best trains imo. Maybe Dice too. 

Unvote vote Smash

I find it funny you refer to the one vote on me by PAC with zero explanation a "Train" so PAC had nothing and what do you have ? Nothing 

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I find it funny you refer to the one vote on me by PAC with zero explanation a "Train" so PAC had nothing and what do you have ? Nothing 

No I’m saying the two best trains to start the day were/are You and Nol. I did transparently see how voting you would be easy for scum to target but that was more of a disclaimer. 

My vote for you was based on your blood thirst Day 1 COUPLED with your absence. I was also  forming a lot of townie leans from active players .  Sorry but deal. 

On 4/29/2020 at 1:12 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

There's been no counter claim to AJ - there shouldn't be any votes on him ffs.

On 4/29/2020 at 1:25 PM, JiF said:

huh?  Why on earth would anyone counter that.  It's very safe D1 reveal.  I mean, I agree to an extent energy should be focused elsewhere but by no means is AJ cleared or should anyone counter. 

On 4/29/2020 at 1:27 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Fair I guess. I actually missed the "deputy" part of his reveal until Hess called it whacky and I went back and reread it. 

Weird posts from Barry here nearing the deadline.  He buys the reveal almost immediately even though he apparently skimmed it?

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

@HessStation I also find it funny you claiming you didn't like my vote pattern more than the content I put forth, yet you are the guy who changes votes like the weather. You are beginning to look real scummy to me making this stuff up based off day one votes

Yep. Content wise, saw no issue. But there was also a severe lack of content. Vote wise you stood out when I looked. I stand by my rankings  during that time. I find them quite objective and thoughtful. 

3 minutes ago, SMC said:

MOD NOTE: GAME PAUSED (not a game mechanic thing).  Nolder informed me he is unable to continue with the game so I am finding a replacement. I'll restart when I find a replacement

He's the main train rn. Can you just count it as the lynch? I would feel bad getting a replacement and having them die right away.

Just now, HessStation said:

Yep. Content wise, saw no issue. But there was also a severe lack of content. Vote wise you stood out when I looked. I stand by my rankings  during that time. I find them quite objective and thoughtful. 

well then make your case based on my votes I think I voted CTM which I always do early and I in this instance gave a reason for people to think about whether they agreed or not its day one would you rather I fabricate a pile of crap to justify every vote I make ? I would give you more credit if you had multiple days of votes to make a case but we're talking day one here man day one, day one man. Yep I went Iverson on ya

19 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I guess bc Day 1 I just try encourage chaos especially against CTM for fun and I’m just randomly trying to test and gauge people. Rhetorically speaking I didn’t see you scummy. But Vote wise would have to side gross and given nothing else to go on due to your low post count, I have no alternative but to put you in my scum bucket. ❤️ 

9 minutes ago, HessStation said:

No I’m saying the two best trains to start the day were/are You and Nol. I did transparently see how voting you would be easy for scum to target but that was more of a disclaimer. 

My vote for you was based on your blood thirst Day 1 COUPLED with your absence. I was also  forming a lot of townie leans from active players .  Sorry but deal. 

So for your playstyle its chaos but for me its Bloodthirsty ? I voted with timing to get info from players What did I make 3 votes ? Weak . Now you are looking to speed lynch Nolder . Interesting you doing the same thing you're accusing me of :)

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Agreed. I’m willing to just speed lynch. 

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

well then make your case based on my votes I think I voted CTM which I always do early and I in this instance gave a reason for people to think about whether they agreed or not its day one would you rather I fabricate a pile of crap to justify every vote I make ? I would give you more credit if you had multiple days of votes to make a case but we're talking day one here man day one, day one man. Yep I went Iverson on ya

Well, that said, that’s also all we/I’d have to go off of. I quickly checked the reveal trains and JC trains and you seemed to be there but I’d have to go back and double check. I appreciate this defense though. Seems somewhat legit face value. To confirm, My thoughts on you were half the vote trains and half the inactivity and timing there of. You also went to default in my brain based on me town leaning on some players. I’ll digress to think I could be very wrong on some of those town leans. 

So for your playstyle its chaos but for me its Bloodthirsty ? I voted with timing to get info from players What did I make 3 votes ? Weak . Now you are looking to speed lynch Nolder . Interesting you doing the same thing you're accusing me of :)

Yes. I would speedlynch Nolder right now 

1 hour ago, A.J. said:

I'm really not sure how to take that commentary tbh, still don't.

Given we're talking about CTM not claiming on what was around page 10, as the first wagon of the game, based on absolutely zero legit game play reasons... Smash's take is more narrative than anything.

CTM not claiming in that spot was, on its face, the right play.

Not saying it was a bad look on CTM.  Only that its something to keep in mind as we go along.  Can't take any claims on face value.  

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Drums said:

My second game with him I think. I don’t know how to estimate him yet. 

The number of games you've played with Hess is irrelevant.

Understanding Hess is a ability only few have. Mayan Legend has it even Hess himself doesn't possess this skill.

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Lol I actually like this response a lot

unvote

I'm liking this recent burst of activity from Smash.

14 minutes ago, SMC said:

MOD NOTE: GAME PAUSED (not a game mechanic thing).  Nolder informed me he is unable to continue with the game so I am finding a replacement. I'll restart when I find a replacement

^bummer - @Nolder hope everything's okay, dude

53 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No wonder DPR shot him.  Or at least claims he did....

51 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Did I miss this?

51 minutes ago, Pac said:

Is this so called  DPR legitimately claiming to have fired weaponry in my direction?

49 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Wait, kidding or serious? DPR pretend shot him with an Indiana Jones gif

I took it as a joke but he did say he shot him a couple pages ago, lol.  

17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Weird posts from Barry here nearing the deadline.  He buys the reveal almost immediately even though he apparently skimmed it?

I overlooked the word deputy. It was pretty detailed and made sense to me. In my experience so far reveals have mostly been true and have been countered when they weren't. ?‍♂️

15 minutes ago, Arsis said:

He's the main train rn. Can you just count it as the lynch? I would feel bad getting a replacement and having them die right away.

MOD NOTE:  This is a valid point.  I sent out a PM, so give me until 5 pm.  If replacement doesn't accept then I'll re open up the game

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

I'm liking this recent burst of activity from Smash.

^bummer - @Nolder hope everything's okay, dude

Guys i have limited times I can post based on my hours at work and working Midnight shift Plus the past 2 days I have had contractors in the house and I have not been able to really give the game 100 % attention so I dont want to post crap just for the sake of posting You know if I latch on to something you can expect my full participation :)

3 hours ago, DPR said:

giphy-2.gif.c82578da1a827882a1a82cb06ae9dce4.gif

3 hours ago, Pac said:

I would expect a man with such limited faculties to resort to a display of nonsensical bravado.

The proverbial beating of ones chest  when presented with ideas out of their mental grasp.

3 hours ago, DPR said:

Which is exactly why I shot you lol

• WTF? 1

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Guys i have limited times I can post based on my hours at work and working Midnight shift Plus the past 2 days I have had contractors in the house and I have not been able to really give the game 100 % attention so I dont want to post crap just for the sake of posting You know if I latch on to something you can expect my full participation :)

1. Not really overly defending himself

2. Jumps right into Day 2 attacking

3. The wrong person

My current Smash conclusion: from scum lean to town lean

SMC should we stop posting ? 

MOD NOTE:  Continue posting.  I paused game for voting purposes to see if I can find a replacement.  Have to be fair to all the players. I'll reopen to voting at 5 pm with a replacement or not.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I understand perfectly, my dude. My volume is down a bit from last game for a lot of the same reason, crazy stretch.

As for the last part - I know it, I expect it, and I can't wait ?

6 minutes ago, AVM said:

I understand perfectly, my dude. My volume is down a bit from last game for a lot of the same reason, crazy stretch.

As for the last part - I know it, I expect it, and I can't wait ?

For my Brillance or Craziness.... This is important so .... :)

• Haha 1