HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

Official Vote Count:

Jvill 51 (5) - Drums, Stark, Arsis, 80, Nyn

Smash (2) - Pac, JIF

80 (1) - Barry

Arsis (1) - Dice

JIF (1) - AVM

Drums (1) - Dandie

With 17 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 9 to arrest

9 hours ago, Arsis said:

You're an idiot and it wasn't relevant oh and I answered like 10 minutes later. How is me playing on dm 5-10 years relevant? You genuinely believe aj can remember everyone who ever played on that site?

Why do you vote in red are you a melodramatic teenager as well as being retarded.

**** you dickhead.

oh and you answered?  Did you point out whether or not you played with aJ? Whether YOU remember HIM? NO so you didnt solve the situation you just sat there and let his train build.

As for relevance? Well Ive been nice so far and not gone into details of what im thinking of. Ive also pointed out that i may have names mixed up.

but nice isnt for ****heads who call me a retard. Idiots like you should be banned for posts like these.

If i have my names right ure a ******* cheat who ran two accounts to win mafia games and got caught. THATS why I think AJ should remember you.

so **** you.

• Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

**** you dickhead.

oh and you answered?  Did you point out whether or not you played with aJ? Whether YOU remember HIM? NO so you didnt solve the situation you just sat there and let his train build.

As for relevance? Well Ive been nice so far and not gone into details of what im thinking of. Ive also pointed out that i may have names mixed up.

but nice isnt for ****heads who call me a retard. Idiots like you should be banned for posts like these.

If i have my names right ure a ******* cheat who ran two accounts to win mafia games and got caught. THATS why I think AJ should remember you.

so **** you.

Can you answer my post now?

far be it from me to interject in mano a mano verbal disputes but I do recall a scenario back in 2010 when this Arsis, as uncouth as he may be, exposed a cheating plot perpetrated by some of the JN deplorables.  With that being the case I don't think he'd be involved in any such scandal.

But I digress...

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

I remember the guy who cheated and used an alt to gain DT access for games he was playing, yeah. Don’t remember his name exactly but it wasn’t Arsis - that I am for sure of.

It had an X in there somewhere, whether at the beginning or end. Cant remember exactly.

Just now, A.J. said:

I remember the guy who cheated and used an alt to gain DT access for games he was playing, yeah. Don’t remember his name exactly but it wasn’t Arsis - that I am for sure of.

It had an X in there somewhere, whether at the beginning or end. Cant remember exactly.

Perhaps DandieX

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

**** you dickhead.

so **** you.

How is any of that relevant? Do you have aspergers? I feel bad making fun of you if you're an aspie?

12 minutes ago, Pac said:

far be it from me to interject in mano a mano verbal disputes but I do recall a scenario back in 2010 when this Arsis, as uncouth as he may be, exposed a cheating plot perpetrated by some of the JN deplorables.  With that being the case I don't think he'd be involved in any such scandal.

But I digress...

I remember that. Ahahaha. Good times.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Was it HessX? Asking for a friend 

• Haha 3

Still need to read the last few pages back in more detail but some thoughts:

Drums - was getting heat for low activity, warranted IMO based on how he played as scum vs town. He’s been much more like town Drums today though. Feeling better about him but want to see if it was just response to pressure or genuine.

Smash - contributed nothing D1, has been a bit better D2. Could go here just to force some more activity.

Barry - his flip from having JC as his strongest town read to voting him in the blink of an eye caught my attention more than anything when it was playing out. If JC flipped scum Barry would have been my number one target today. With JC flipping town I’m leaning the opposite way.

JiF - got the usual town tells early but parking his vote on Drums right before deadline after calling for consolidation was gross.

Stark reveal - Meh. Checks out from a theme standpoint, but the “form” of Dr. M bit doesn’t sit right with me.

AJ reveal - Think I buy this one more? Was safe to claim unless there’s another backup out there and not vet-able unless the cop gets killed, but last time I was scum with AJ he went big with his fake-claim right off the bat hoping to draw out the counter.