HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

Just now, Dandie Andie Doodle said:

You’re not contributing either, if we’re keeping track. Your posts are uncooperative rebuttals and observations on who is playing. The perfect cover to look like a participant, but add no value.

Nope. DPR is contributing. You asked a stupid question. 

5 minutes ago, Arsis said:

It's not my fault. I'm mentally ill. I had a rough childhood. I once had to kill someone with a hammer when I was 12.

I *got* hammered when I was 12. That count for anything?

5 minutes ago, Dandie Andie Doodle said:

I’ve done as much reading as time allows. I suppose cooperation was too much to ask, especially on JN where mafia is all meta and no logic or tactics.

Nailed it. First thing you’ve been right about all game. Now **** off

4 minutes ago, A.J. said:

giphy.gif

who are your top 3? @DPR

89, AVM & Dandie 

• Upvote 1

Official Vote Count:

JIF (3) - AVM, Hess, Nyn

Smash (2) - Pac, JIF

80 (1) - Barry

Arsis (1) - Dice

Drums (1) - Dandie

Barry (1) - 80

Dice (1) - Arsis

Jvill 51 (1) - Stark

With 17 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 9 to arrest

5 hours ago, Dandie Andie Doodle said:

Doing wolf work? Or wolf?

5 hours ago, Dandie Andie Doodle said:

It’s a distraction. You’re always wrong. Chances are we end up lynching you and you’re town, or the claim and they are town. Wolves can hide. Should I go on?

You're full of sh*t, you've clearly never read a single game that has been played here.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, DPR said:

Well... it all started when Pac was reading Shakespeare to Tubbs, but then Tubbs took over his mind and Pac starting posting like we were Tubbs, but then CTM was all like “ermegerd! Mer fridge!!!” And then Dice was all ****ity **** **** mother****er and then he disappeared and then. Tm did a witch spell making Drums go on and on and on about her and then Dandie showed up, but I just shut the door in his face. 

That’s how it happened 

Ok, So DPR hasn’t ran out of booze yet. Good to know. 

• Haha 1

Long day - I'm only up to pg 29 on my re-read. Want to post some thoughts as I go here.

On 4/28/2020 at 8:44 AM, Nynaeve said:

Cory? Lol

This just pinged a little to me. After raging about people discussing the identity of the dandie account she takes a guess at the identity. Maybe just an innocent reaction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 4/28/2020 at 9:28 AM, Drums said:

Feel good about Barry hopping off after Crusher clarified he's not Ape.

^ here is a snippet from a post where drums pulled from his google doc. He clearly acknowledges that Crusher clarified Dandie was not Ape. 

On 4/28/2020 at 11:42 AM, Drums said:

For the love of god, if any of you just went back and looked at his posts, you'd see Dandie is Integrity28.

Here is proof: 

Look at the quotes. Can't change the name in there.

2.5 hours later when the thread is heading a different direction he discovers that Dandie IS Ape. Not sure what to make of this but it's not a good look.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 4/28/2020 at 9:43 AM, Pac said:

JiF and L1 please.

On 4/28/2020 at 9:51 AM, The Crusher said:

You cheerleading trains under the guise of hammering whomever is being voted is not only intellectually dishonest but casually anti town. Try playing more cheering less. 

On 4/28/2020 at 9:53 AM, Pac said:

Ping.

"Everyone" has primarily been CTM and Jzif until now..  welcome to the club.

On 4/28/2020 at 9:57 AM, The Crusher said:

Wow, are you really doing that stupid outplayed “ ping” thing when you get called out? Fine, make me a VIP then..  

unvote vote Pac 

Haven't been able to find a whole lot of stuff from Crusher, but I thought this exchange was mildly interesting. He put a little heat on Pac.

I game is a rough read.

5 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

JIF you still have not figured out that I always mess with CTM but its not without reason and its certainly not because I always think he's scum. You might believe that but I have been on CTM hard in many games as a cover for what I'm actually doing and I have done it with much success in the past. Thing is by now you should have picked up on this and realized its not always me thinking CTM is scum its just a strategy. There are plenty of personal battles in this game that people use as deceptive practices to either keep scum or town (depending on what alignment they may be playing) in the dark and my so called obsession with CTM is no different. 

Example In one game I was playing the Doc and I was all over CTM to the point of crazy but it kept me alive to make a game winning protection call at the end.  I didn't give up my hand as the Doc  and faked the sh*t out of scum when I actually protected the guy I had been after the entire game CTM, even he was shocked but even after that people still think it's just a stupid obsession and I can tell you it's not by any stretch. 

FWIW I'm pretty sure you are town and I will let you know why I think that at a later date .

Next level, Mr. Favre.  Next level

• Haha 2

Just now, The Crusher said:

Ok, So DPR hasn’t ran out of booze yet. Good to know. 

I won't be "running out of booze" lol

Hard for me to even say that - please never bring it up again

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I saw him say "Form" as well but that would make me lean more towards he wass telling the truth because why would he use "form of Manhattan" as a fake claim that would bring up the exact question you bring up here ?

The objective of scum is to find Manhattan and steal his powers, that's why.  I'm not saying he's really Manhattan just simply, the whole reveal is insanely convenient and basically gave him a free path to end game without something drastic happening. 

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Long day - I'm only up to pg 29 on my re-read. Want to post some thoughts as I go here.

This just pinged a little to me. After raging about people discussing the identity of the dandie account she takes a guess at the identity. Maybe just an innocent reaction.

^ here is a snippet from a post where drums pulled from his google doc. He clearly acknowledges that Crusher clarified Dandie was not Ape. 

2.5 hours later when the thread is heading a different direction he discovers that Dandie IS Ape. Not sure what to make of this but it's not a good look.

Haven't been able to find a whole lot of stuff from Crusher, but I thought this exchange was mildly interesting. He put a little heat on Pac.

I game is a rough read.

Color me impressed w this

4 hours ago, SMC said:

MOD NOTE: GAME PAUSED (not a game mechanic thing).  Nolder informed me he is unable to continue with the game so I am finding a replacement. I'll restart when I find a replacement

Pretty obvious he was sincere but you know, it's more to just be lazy.

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

The objective of scum is to find Manhattan and steal his powers, that's why.  I'm not saying he's really Manhattan just simply, the whole reveal is insanely convenient and basically gave him a free path to end game without something drastic happening. 

Whoa it is? How do we know that? If you’ve known this why wouldn’t you believe his reveal? I’m confusing by your reaction to the claim if you saw this design/game layout

Just now, HessStation said:

Color me impressed w this

He just rehashed the name blame game, said he hasn't found much by rr'ing Crusher and then the reading is hard. Drops him down a few points imo. 

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

Why would he have a free path? If Manahattan is the most important player in the game, don't you figure somebody would peek him?

2 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

**** you dickhead.

oh and you answered?  Did you point out whether or not you played with aJ? Whether YOU remember HIM? NO so you didnt solve the situation you just sat there and let his train build.

As for relevance? Well Ive been nice so far and not gone into details of what im thinking of. Ive also pointed out that i may have names mixed up.

but nice isnt for ****heads who call me a retard. Idiots like you should be banned for posts like these.

If i have my names right ure a ******* cheat who ran two accounts to win mafia games and got caught. THATS why I think AJ should remember you.

so **** you.

whoa sh*t just got realz

13 minutes ago, JiF said:

Pretty obvious he was sincere but you know, it's more to just be lazy.

I completely believe Nolder was disinterested in the game. I don’t believe that makes him Town though.

• Upvote 1