HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

58 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Whoa it is? How do we know that? If you’ve known this why wouldn’t you believe his reveal? I’m confusing by your reaction to the claim if you saw this design/game layout

Well, if you've idk, read the game, you would clearly see the objective stated in the OP.

On 4/24/2020 at 9:33 PM, SMC said:

Of greater peril, the Seventh Kavalry are aided by powerful people and have devised a devious plan of finding Doctor Manhattan, stealing his powers, and destroying the innocent people of Tulsa. If this happens, nothing will stand in their way to total domination

@HessStation 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Drums said:

Wait so you voted someone irrelevant at the time (me) and voting trains is the exact opposite. You see what I am getting at here?

Then you admit to skimming AT DEADLINE. To be honest, SMC is killing it as mod and posts VCs pretty often. 

Nyn also called you out for cluttering up the board at DL. 

Then I would expect you to come out and vote me to start D2 but you’re pushing Stark. Ok. 

You fervor in persisting on this innocuous point seems curious.  I'll continue reading but I'm not sure I think our objectives are aligned.

12 minutes ago, DPR said:

And all of this has to do with the fact that

Stark is not Dr. Manhattan. His claim is bullsh*t. 

8 minutes ago, DPR said:

I’ve been sitting on that news all day, watching to see what info could be gained. But I didn’t want to sit on it too long - the Dr. Manhattan character seems too important to risk by waiting longer.

Good.  One less distraction to worry about.

unvote vote Stark

15 minutes ago, Stark said:

still haven’t broken 80. Eh. 

Me either and probably never

Cant avoid the 1-2 doubles a 9 to keep the score low.  It's nuts man.  My ball striking is the best it's ever been.  It's all about getting off the tee for me.  If I'm getting off the tee, I can score, if I start getting sloppy off the tee, I'm just not good enough to recover.  I ordered one of those "iron driver" gimmicky things the other day, swing like a 7 distance like a 3.  It was one of those pay $1and if I like it I pay full price in 30 days, if not, I pay for the return because I'm basically just like why the **** not at this point.  My iron game is strong so we'll see. 

Up to page 70.

Still like drums, arsis, jif as town. Aj too

Glad to see nolder catching heat, well earned

Smash is normal sh*t. Fixate on me, low participation until he catches heat .. does this in early game habitually .. null on alignment though 

Hess and 80 both on nolder, which would be my top 3 atm

1 minute ago, Arsis said:

He didn't claim Dr Manhattan. He claimed the husband of the dude who is part of Dr Manhattan.

You're saying it's all bullsh*t?

Total Bullsh*t. 100% certain

Go back and read his claim If you’re confused.

12 minutes ago, DPR said:

I’ve been sitting on that news all day, watching to see what info could be gained. But I didn’t want to sit on it too long - the Dr. Manhattan character seems too important to risk by waiting longer.

You have been sitting on this all day. D2 of a game that we don’t know any information - could there be any more kills - And you didn’t think to mention this earlier?  Sure. 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Up to page 70.

Still like drums, arsis, jif as town. Aj too

Glad to see nolder catching heat, well earned

Smash is normal sh*t. Fixate on me, low participation until he catches heat .. does this in early game habitually .. null on alignment though 

Hess and 80 both on nolder, which would be my top 3 atm

What a scummy POS this one is

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If this is some big gambit play by DPR to get Dr Manhattan lynched, tip o' the hat.  

That’s a nice cover, but it makes no sense when you think about it. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Stark said:

You have been sitting on this all day. D2 of a game that we don’t know any information - could there be any more kills - And you didn’t think to mention this earlier?  Sure. 

Lol

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Oh yeah that could be true. Good point. Whatever though. If I don’t get to use my power I’ll be pissed though. 

Still think there's no way a truthful Stark can get lynched and the game can just end that easily.  SMC didn't make it that easy.

Yes, gaming the mod, blah blah blah.  Don't give a f**k, @Dandie Andie Doodle.

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

"Form of Doctor Manhattan" would imply there is likely at least one other player running around with Doctor Manhattan powers that just need to be activated.  Something like a "sleeper cell" of sorts, perhaps?

Which begs the question - why wasn't our friend targeted last night..  Unless of course he was and that was the failed attempt discussed in the scene that started our day.

• Upvote 1

Official Vote Count:

JIF (2) - AVM, Nyn

Stark (3) - DPR, 80, Hess

Smash (1) - Pac

80 (1) - Barry

Arsis (1) - Dice

Drums (1) - Dandie

Barry (1) - 80

Dice (1) - Arsis

With 17 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 9 to arrest

On 4/29/2020 at 12:54 PM, Stark said:

wth.

I am:

Calvin "Cal" Abar, a form of Doctor Manhattan. If I am lynched or killed the game is over. However, I have the ability to transfer my power. 

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If this is some big gambit play by DPR to get Dr Manhattan lynched, tip o' the hat.  

5 minutes ago, Arsis said:

He didn't claim Dr Manhattan. He claimed the husband of the dude who is part of Dr Manhattan.

You're saying it's all bullsh*t?

3 minutes ago, DPR said:

Claim

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Which begs the question - why wasn't our friend targeted last night..  Unless of course he was and that was the failed attempt discussed in the scene that started our day.

I had this thought as well.

4 minutes ago, DPR said:

He claimed Cal, which the Watchmen HBO Wiki lists as: 

Calvin "Cal" Abar (né Jelani), Angela's husband who turns out to be a form of Jonathan "Jon" Osterman / Doctor Manhattan.

• Upvote 1