HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

Just now, DPR said:

I caught Stark for sure and gave my reads on the rest. And that is good for the town to know. 

You need to lay this sh*t out plain for the dumb folk like me to understand.

Stark’s claim is Doctor M in disguise from what I can gather. You’re saying that’s BS. Ok, great. Now tell me why you know that 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Dandie Andie Doodle said:

Who cares? Wes is a well-established player and talking about people lurking because you see their name down below is something we all stopped doing after one game. Speculating if they’re really online and lurking, or just left their browser open is a complete goose chase. Not sure I get why he said that.

100% but still thinks hes town, just a drunken idiot townie 

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

You sound as if you are a man devoid of nuance and advanced intellect.  Sometimes what a man sounds like, is what he is.

There just aren’t enough Indy gifs

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

OMG this sleezy, black bucket of scumspunk

He’s actually the most accurate, most insightful and most intuitive player I’ve ever seen. After he gets to the DT. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, CTM said:

Hess is a simpleton, I expect such a reaction from him. You should know better, for instance I just discovered the Samsung family hub will not work well with my nest smart home. Now I'm looking at GE with a Keurig built in but I really kinda want that tablet thing as it looks like a cool toy. I'm waiting on pricing and availability for both and researching how the frick it's possible samsung and Google dont play together in 2020

Why is this miscreant still discussing the purportedly difficult task of replacing an ice box?  I will wire you the funds to procure the item if you promise to stop discussing it.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, DPR said:

To cover all of the angles - one who says no, one who says yes, one who says maybe. That way, a mafia team can distance and hopefully ride on the cred of this ne or two to endgame. 

You know that

WTF are you talking about?  holy sh*t man

I'm legit lost.  Can you just summarize wtf happened? lol

Official Vote Count:

Stark (3) - DPR, 80, Hess

JIF (2) - AVM, Nyn

Smash (1) - Pac

80 (1) - Barry

Arsis (1) - Dice

Drums (1) - Dandie

Barry (1) - 80

Dice (1) - Arsis

With 17 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 9 to arrest

33 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Good.  One less distraction to worry about.

unvote vote Stark

31 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If this is some big gambit play by DPR to get Dr Manhattan lynched, tip o' the hat.  

I stated much earlier that starks reveal was too convenient and hard to believe. But I think dpr has to say more before I'm calling that bluff on day 2

44 minutes ago, DPR said:

And all of this has to do with the fact that

Stark is not Dr. Manhattan. His claim is bullsh*t. 

28 minutes ago, Arsis said:

He didn't claim Dr Manhattan. He claimed the husband of the dude who is part of Dr Manhattan.

You're saying it's all bullsh*t?

26 minutes ago, DPR said:

Total Bullsh*t. 100% certain

Go back and read his claim If you’re confused.

On 4/29/2020 at 12:54 PM, Stark said:

wth.

I am:

Calvin "Cal" Abar, a form of Doctor Manhattan. If I am lynched or killed the game is over. However, I have the ability to transfer my power. 

22 minutes ago, JiF said:

He's not Manhattan....

keep up

Must be some good stuff because you apparently forgot you read this already

21 minutes ago, A.J. said:

He claimed Cal, which the Watchmen HBO Wiki lists as: 

Calvin "Cal" Abar (né Jelani), Angela's husband who turns out to be a form of Jonathan "Jon" Osterman / Doctor Manhattan.

16 minutes ago, DPR said:

Exactly

Exactly what. Your first post isn’t the same as what I claimed, aj shows or Arsis shows 

12 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I feel. Like DPR is just slinging sh*t to confuse everything.

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

Wait, what?  

Am I on acid? 

Apparently Just some good good. 

8 hours ago, Drums said:

If you understand that the role is mega powerful and can maybe end the game, why vote Stark? That's a pretty risky gamble if you ask me and there's not much else to go on. Is this because you're still going on those two posts from D1 and you thinking he is possibly lying is just a little extra icing on the cake?

Mental note:  This Drums creature has been convulsing all over the thread during this time frame.  It appears like a man who is trying to prove he has made solving the riddles a priority. 

I think he doth protest too much.

• Upvote 1

More thoughts on my re-read up to the D1 lynch. I'm going to get up to speed on new stuff now.

On 4/28/2020 at 12:17 PM, Drums said:

I'm not going to lie. I had other things to do but the major reason I didn't post was because I just wasn't feeling the game at the time. Now I am posting and all of a sudden I'm getting attacked. Why don't you ask 600 more questions about Dandie when you could have simply looked up his posts and found out yourself like I just did?

On 4/28/2020 at 12:35 PM, Drums said:

I saw Crusher say people are not playing under two accounts and I moved on. I thought everyone else would too but since you didn't, I went and looked and saw what I saw. Why would someone be using his account? I guess I just really don't care. 

More drums on dandie thing ... says he moved on, but then looked it up because it was still a discussion, but then - he doesn't care. yikes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 4/28/2020 at 12:57 PM, Pac said:

Ok now you really are pinging..  

Legitimate suspicion crush and jif

Will lynch CTM dandie

Vote Crusher

On 4/28/2020 at 1:01 PM, The Crusher said:

So now  you lay  it down?  Good lord what an Exaggerated reaction to very little pressure. You are 100% the lynch today based on  that alone. 

On 4/28/2020 at 4:45 PM, The Crusher said:

Top 2 player at JN mafia. (active players only)

On 4/28/2020 at 7:46 PM, The Crusher said:

Kill Pac, he’s thing  the most annoying BBC and least value to town. 

^ just more of crusher on Pac. It was clear Pac was Crushers #1 for the day. Obviously could have been a setup, but I wanted to revisit what went on around Crusher.

On 4/28/2020 at 9:06 PM, Arsis said:

You're defending your scum teammate and poorly at that.

On 4/28/2020 at 9:13 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

this is the second time you've said we're teammates - why do you think so? 

never got an answer on this.

On 4/29/2020 at 10:51 AM, Nynaeve said:

Gfy and die

a lot of these snippy posts from nyn this game

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I have a master's with a 4.0 GPA. I'm applying for Ph.d programs for September 2021 and I have no actual idea what DPR is trying to get at.

Stark's reveal is bullsh*t. 

You supported him yesterday after he made it by saying you had reasons to believe him

You wanna spill or are you gonna make me go back and quote you?

Just now, JiF said:

but he didnt reveal Dr. Manhattan...

Yes.  But if he's telling the truth that he's a "form" of Dr Manhattan and can transfer his power, then that might just mean there are multiple people who can be transferred that power.  And I suppose he's the one who has that power currently?  No idea.  

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Because I'm banking on SMC not simply ending the game with a lynch of Stark?  I think whether Stark is town or scum, there's implication to his reveal on what's going on in the game and I'd like to figure it out.  

And yes, my scum lean on Stark on D1 is influencing my thinking a bit.  We certainly know there's a good reason why he might have been acting weird now, one way or the other.

It seems others aren't agreeing with the logic of "testing" the lynch of Stark so I'll move off after I read back.  But this is going to be a distraction we'll eventually have to deal with.  

This riff raff has a point.