HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

Just now, JiF said:

Why?  If Dr. Manhattan's powers are the game ends when he's dead, why would you want to steal that power if you're scum?  What if town successfully lynches that person next day phase, or they're shot.  Scum losses.  Scum losses, right now, if we lynch Stark, apparently

No clue until we lynch Stark and find out. 

On 4/29/2020 at 2:10 PM, Arsis said:

i believe stark and I don't believe jc at all.

On 4/29/2020 at 2:12 PM, Arsis said:

Aj's claim fits with the theme and character as does starks.

I am more inclined to believe stark for reasons.

@Arsis you got reasons?

• Upvote 1

It just doesnt add up.  Screw the name and whatever the **** DPR is talking about.  The role doesnt make sense.

Plain and simple.  If Stark is town, he should be raising his hand to be lynched.  If the game were to end now, town has the numbers.

Vote Stark

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

Unvote vote Barry

first time in 3 games I’ve ever voted Barry I think lol

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

Unvote vote JiF

53 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Unvote Stark 

46 minutes ago, JiF said:

He was whipping your little hiney. 

41 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I’m just excited 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, CTM said:

i got ahold of some poor chat person at bb, this was my response to how can they help me. Trying to spend 10k there and they are making it impossible.  Also, the only reason I went with them is they said they could deliver by saturday, but their scheduler is down so that's probably BS. Who needs a fridge amyway.

Is the ape dead yet?

i applied for the card to get the 10% back in points, it added it to my BB account so I can use it immediately
but it didn't add the expiration so the site won't let me use it
also, it only shows the last 4 digits of the card, not the full card
when i try and log onto my online account at the bank, it asks me for my full cc# and expiration # to verify my account
which I don't have
the help slider is also grayed out, so I can't access help. I guess because my card isn't verified, which is what I need help with to being with
so i google for a phone #, when I call it says high call volume, use the automated system
the system asks for my cc # to proceed. I do not have
then, it lets me enter my SS # to look up, which I do, but it makes this calculating sound effect
and then asks me again for my SS#. 
No error message, just asks me again over and over and over
anything else I do winds up with a messaging saying it can't proceed without my CC# and i get disconnected

TF is this trash? This thread is a nightmare.

• Haha 1

On 4/29/2020 at 3:25 PM, CTM said:

^ lol thats some role. hard to believe. Anyone familiar with the source material want to comment? Too much to unpack at deadline but kinda hard to buy we ran up a guy who can single handily end the game on day 1?

On 4/29/2020 at 3:31 PM, DPR said:

It's legit. It was covered in detail in the movie. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

It just doesnt add up.  Screw the name and whatever the **** DPR is talking about.  The role doesnt make sense.

Plain and simple.  If Stark is town, he should be raising his hand to be lynched.  If the game were to end now, town has the numbers.

Vote Stark

You can hold my hand if you want. 

Official Vote Count:

Stark (4) - DPR, 80, Hess, JiF

JIF (2) - AVM, Nyn

Smash (1) - Pac

80 (1) - Barry

Arsis (1) - Dice

Drums (1) - Dandie

Barry (1) - 80

Dice (1) - Arsis

With 17 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 9 to arrest

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Vote Stark

Wonder if stark just added the "game ends" sh*t to his reveal as some crazy attempt to keep scum off him. Ive seen worse

I'm off to work see you all tomorrow

Vote MessStation

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, CTM said:

i got ahold of some poor chat person at bb, this was my response to how can they help me. Trying to spend 10k there and they are making it impossible.  Also, the only reason I went with them is they said they could deliver by saturday, but their scheduler is down so that's probably BS. Who needs a fridge amyway.

Is the ape dead yet?

i applied for the card to get the 10% back in points, it added it to my BB account so I can use it immediately
but it didn't add the expiration so the site won't let me use it
also, it only shows the last 4 digits of the card, not the full card
when i try and log onto my online account at the bank, it asks me for my full cc# and expiration # to verify my account
which I don't have
the help slider is also grayed out, so I can't access help. I guess because my card isn't verified, which is what I need help with to being with
so i google for a phone #, when I call it says high call volume, use the automated system
the system asks for my cc # to proceed. I do not have
then, it lets me enter my SS # to look up, which I do, but it makes this calculating sound effect
and then asks me again for my SS#. 
No error message, just asks me again over and over and over
anything else I do winds up with a messaging saying it can't proceed without my CC# and i get disconnected

Is this vile thing still discussing his ice box? 

So, in my best sober voice:

Stark's claim is 100% a lie - I know this. 

Go back and read his claim, then ask yourself how many characters can blow up the game. Then read a little backstory on the series and you are certain to understand who he's claiming. It sure as **** ain't Elsie the cow. 

Stark has fake claimed. No one needs to counterclaim and the game won't blow up if you lynch him. 

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Wonder if stark just added the "game ends" sh*t to his reveal as some crazy attempt to keep scum off him. Ive seen worse

Vote MessStation

Possibly, I like your vote on Hess.  I think your Smash town.  Does that make you feel better about mafia this time around? 

• Upvote 2

Just now, DPR said:

Go back and read his claim, then ask yourself how many characters can blow up the game. Then read a little backstory on the series and you are certain to understand who he's claiming. It sure as **** ain't Elsie the cow. 

Stark has fake claimed. No one needs to counterclaim and the game won't blow up if you lynch him. 

To be honest. The blowing up the game part is probably a lie. That part I can't confirm as true.

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Vote Stark

I doubt that would be the case. Town always has numbers until they don’t. Town has to kill all enemies to win, that’s never not the wincon.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Vote MessStation

This couldn’t be any better. It’s like every great mafia moment rolled into one. SMC is a modgod 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Train jumped the tracks.

The “form” thing from what it sounds like is that Dr. M was posing as this Cal dude to blend in with people. Dandie says how he reveals himself at some later point and passed his power on to someone else or something like that 

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Vote Stark

You seem sober and somewhat competent at times.  I also probably trust you the most right now.

Walk out my post above, is it not legit logic?

3 minutes ago, DPR said:

I believe you

3 minutes ago, Arsis said:

To be honest. The blowing up the game part is probably a lie. That part I can't confirm as true.

That part I also cannot confirm. Stark most likely made that sh*t up.

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Vote MessStation

That makes sense

2 minutes ago, DPR said:

You know this because of the bold or something else? You can be as vague as you want.