Jump to content

HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!


SMC
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Drums said:

That makes sense

You know this because of the bold or something else? You can be as vague as you want.

I know this for certain - not because I "suspect" it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Official Vote Count:

Stark (3) - DPR, 80, Hess

JIF (2) - AVM, Nyn

Smash (1) - Pac

80 (1) - Barry

Arsis (1) - Dice

Drums (1) - Dandie

Barry (1) - 80

Dice (1) - Arsis

Hess (1) - Smash

With 17 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 9 to arrest

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Why, explain yourself dickwad

I already did, I don't think scum DPR would've been so eager to jump on JC's train. JC was clearly going to try and take DPR with him, and if DPR was scum he'd have known JC was what he said he was, so why hammer?

I'm still inclined to believe he's town, but I'm not really down with lynching a PR, even one I don't believe, based on what he's put forth so far, so it's making me weary. I mean make a single freaken coherent point and maybe i'll be on board. What the hell is the below supposed to mean, seriously?

  

16 minutes ago, DPR said:

Go back and read his claim, then ask yourself how many characters can blow up the game. Then read a little backstory on the series and you are certain to understand who he's claiming. It sure as **** ain't Elsie the cow. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Arsis said:

Hess and DPR are probably scum.

Not me. I actually have no clue what’s going on and just got excited something crazy happened. Already told you not to reveal if best for town. 
Transfer of power how’s that happen anyway. Sounds like capture the flag. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

ugh, i was pretty sure DPR was town up until all this

You don't want to bet against this one

Go back and look at what I've laid out - it'll make sense to you. There's no "big play" on D2 that's going to win the game for scum. 

If I had my choice, I'd love to not be the lynch today so I can draw the NK. But either way, the town benefits big from this info - keep that open as a possibility and the town has a big leg up.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

I already did, I don't think scum DPR would've been so eager to jump on JC's train. JC was clearly going to try and take DPR with him, and if DPR was scum he'd have known JC was what he said he was, so why hammer?

I'm still inclined to believe he's town, but I'm not really down with lynching a PR, even one I don't believe, based on what he's put forth so far, so it's making me weary. I mean make a single freaken coherent point and maybe i'll be on board. What the hell is the below supposed to mean, seriously?

  

 

I’m sorta reading between the lines and if I’m wrong who cares bc if the game is gonna be over which it wouldn’t be, on day 2, whatevs. Vagina face

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Not me. I actually have no clue what’s going on and just got excited something crazy happened. Already told you not to reveal if best for town. 
Transfer of power how’s that happen anyway. Sounds like capture the flag. 

Meh. I mean the dude can get a free vest now and I'm still unkillable for now.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DPR said:

You don't want to bet against this one

Go back and look at what I've laid out - it'll make sense to you. There's no "big play" on D2 that's going to win the game for scum. 

If I had my choice, I'd love to not be the lynch today so I can draw the NK. But either way, the town benefits big from this info - keep that open as a possibility and the town has a big leg up.  

I want to believe you, my gut says stark's reveal was too convenient. I just don't understand the point you are making, maybe ti's cause I don't know the source material even a little?

Why do you seem to think you might be the lynch? I have no intention of voting you, nobody is voting you and hrmm.. even stark isn't voting you.. which is odd come to think of it

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Arsis said:

Meh. I mean the dude can get a free vest now and I'm still unkillable for now.

 

Sorta confused on your role but dont restate it on my behalf of being lazy I’ll go back and look and let it sink in. I like that your unkillable! Badass!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I want to believe you, my gut says stark's reveal was too convenient. I just don't understand the point you are making, maybe ti's cause I don't know the source material even a little?

Why do you seem to think you might be the lynch? I have no intention of voting you, nobody is voting you and hrmm.. even stark isn't voting you.. which is odd come to think of it

 

 

******* duh. This guy...

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DPR said:

I *got* hammered when I was 12. That count for anything?

Nailed it. First thing you’ve been right about all game. Now **** off

89, AVM & Dandie 

Stark wasn't in your top 3 two hours ago

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I’m sorta reading between the lines and if I’m wrong who cares bc if the game is gonna be over which it wouldn’t be, on day 2, whatevs. Vagina face

This is playing out more like a scum gambit than a town play. I get the wahtevs attitude but i just read 25 pages and don't want to just mail it in rn

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

I already did, I don't think scum DPR would've been so eager to jump on JC's train. JC was clearly going to try and take DPR with him, and if DPR was scum he'd have known JC was what he said he was, so why hammer?

I'm still inclined to believe he's town, but I'm not really down with lynching a PR, even one I don't believe, based on what he's put forth so far, so it's making me weary. I mean make a single freaken coherent point and maybe i'll be on board. What the hell is the below supposed to mean, seriously?

  

 

wtf don't you understand? Read the claim below...

 

On 4/29/2020 at 1:54 PM, Stark said:

wth.

 

I am:

Calvin "Cal" Abar, a form of Doctor Manhattan. If I am lynched or killed the game is over. However, I have the ability to transfer my power. 

Google Calvin 'Cal" Abar - he's Dr. Manhattan. 

Dr. Manhattan has the power to blow sh*t up like a nuke, hence his claim. 

I backed him up yesterday because I recognize the truth in the names and I wanted to verify it.

Turns out Stark is lying and he is not Cal or Dr. Manhattan at all. 

I dunno what else to do for you? If you want I can try drawing a map, or maybe do an interpretive dance? 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, HessStation said:

Sorta confused on your role but dont restate it on my behalf of being lazy I’ll go back and look and let it sink in. I like that your unkillable! Badass!!!!

I was vague enough for a reason. I technically can't die until Dr Manhattan transfers his power.

 

There is also people looking for my help. One dude gets a vest if he accepts my help. That part is not relevant. I just wanted to put it out there in case he wanted the vest.

 

The relevant part is the transfer of power thing. It's why I believed stark because I can confirm that Dr Manhattan can transfer his powers and I'm good until he does.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What a beautiful disaster the last 10 pages have become.  It's a disgraceful display of half-truths, misrepresentations, alcohol induced delusion of grandeur, and homo-erotic fantasies.

At this point I've narrowed my choices - which are subject to change - to Stark and Drums. 

The former has turned the game upside down with a questionable reveal, and the latter has gone from silent to hyper-active, back to silent.

Either is a worthy kill.

Vote Stark

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DPR said:

wtf don't you understand? Read the claim below...

 

Google Calvin 'Cal" Abar - he's Dr. Manhattan. 

Dr. Manhattan has the power to blow sh*t up like a nuke, hence his claim. 

I backed him up yesterday because I recognize the truth in the names and I wanted to verify it.

Turns out Stark is lying and he is not Cal or Dr. Manhattan at all. 

I dunno what else to do for you? If you want I can try drawing a map, or maybe do an interpretive dance? 

You can lead a horse to water....but when they’re Satan’s spawn....well you know

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Stark wasn't in your top 3 two hours ago

Because I already knew I had him, so I laid out my top 3 after him. From watching their reactions all day. Which I detailed in a post earlier.

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I was vague enough for a reason. I technically can't die until Dr Manhattan transfers his power.

 

There is also people looking for my help. One dude gets a vest if he accepts my help. That part is not relevant. I just wanted to put it out there in case he wanted the vest.

 

The relevant part is the transfer of power thing. It's why I believed stark because I can confirm that Dr Manhattan can transfer his powers and I'm good until he does.

This reveal, if true, has only served to benefit those looking to wreak havoc amongst the town.  This haphazard admission was not only unnecessary, but decidedly unhelpful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DPR said:

Google Calvin 'Cal" Abar - he's Dr. Manhattan. 

Dr. Manhattan has the power to blow sh*t up like a nuke, hence his claim. 

I backed him up yesterday because I recognize the truth in the names and I wanted to verify it.

Turns out Stark is lying and he is not Cal or Dr. Manhattan at all. 

I dunno what else to do for you? If you want I can try drawing a map, or maybe do an interpretive dance? 

Drunk Dancing GIFs | Tenor

 

Also this says it's a theory

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Arsis said:

I was vague enough for a reason. I technically can't die until Dr Manhattan transfers his power.

 

There is also people looking for my help. One dude gets a vest if he accepts my help. That part is not relevant. I just wanted to put it out there in case he wanted the vest.

 

The relevant part is the transfer of power thing. It's why I believed stark because I can confirm that Dr Manhattan can transfer his powers and I'm good until he does.

Gotchu. And no clue if that was better off unsaid, pending what scum know....but I’d think maybe scum would know about this balance of power

or maybe DPR is full of sh*t. Who knows I’m just rolling with it though bc the set up is crazy and I didn’t watch the show. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Will you assholes stop spoiling the story!  I'm on episode 5. 

hem hem..

I mean..  will those looking to point out aspects of the story that not all have seen please refrain from this practice for the immediate future.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Pac said:

This reveal, if true, has only served to benefit those looking to wreak havoc amongst the town.  This haphazard admission was not only unnecessary but decidedly unhelpful.

How does it hurt town?

 

Scum can try me and waste the nk.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...