HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

feels different to me ?‍♂️

not saying you're scum, it's just something that stood out in a reread

which means what though? I'm assuming you make such notation in order to develop a read. You've seen me as mostly scum. So I ask again. What does that mean to you? Unless it means nothing and you're just doing busy work.

14 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I didn't avoid anything. I got caught up with work yesterday and didn't get caught up until late last night - which I've mentioned already. 

Meh, that has nothing to do with you avoiding the important stuff going on.  You were posting while it was all happening and just simply defending your play vs. commenting on major developments.

9 hours ago, DPR said:

You don't want to bet against this one

Go back and look at what I've laid out - it'll make sense to you. There's no "big play" on D2 that's going to win the game for scum. 

If I had my choice, I'd love to not be the lynch today so I can draw the NK. But either way, the town benefits big from this info - keep that open as a possibility and the town has a big leg up.  

I don't understand why you want to draw the NK. Am I missing something?

9 hours ago, CTM said:

I want to believe you, my gut says stark's reveal was too convenient. I just don't understand the point you are making, maybe ti's cause I don't know the source material even a little?

Why do you seem to think you might be the lynch? I have no intention of voting you, nobody is voting you and hrmm.. even stark isn't voting you.. which is odd come to think of it

Maybe a little   lmfao

10 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

a lot of these snippy posts from nyn this game

You're not allowed to question her in a game of guess who.  If you dare to, you get neg repped and yelled at because how dare you question the almighty and powerful, Nyn!  It's very endearing. 

• Thumb Down 1

9 hours ago, CTM said:

This is playing out more like a scum gambit than a town play. I get the wahtevs attitude but i just read 25 pages and don't want to just mail it in rn

why do you think that?

11 hours ago, JiF said:

You talk loud as mother****er but aint saying sh*t. You've literally FOS'd the whole game.  Are you even voting anyone?

I have listed 3 suspects, and voted 1 of them. This is called ‘deflection’ and is, by definition false.

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

which means what though? I'm assuming you make such notation in order to develop a read. You've seen me as mostly scum. So I ask again. What does that mean to you? Unless it means nothing and you're just doing busy work.

Pretty sure I listed you as a down feel yesterday morning. I don't know what it means. It was an observation. 

14 minutes ago, CTM said:

I'd kinda lmao if stark was telling the truth and dpr just clumsily gambit'd his way into an epic win

You really think SMC designed a game that could have ended on D1 with one mislynch/bad shot?  No.  Not a chance and if he did, it will be hilarious. 

Official Vote Count:

Stark (9) - DPR, 80, Drums, Pac, Jvill, Barry, Nyn, CTM, JIF

JIF (1) - AVM

Arsis (1) - Dice

Drums (1) - Dandie

Dice (1) - Arsis

Hess  (1) - Smash

With 17 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 9 to arrest 

• Sympathy 1

12 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Would have been nice to see who he wanted to point at. Just sayin'

I suspect he’d had waiting for a villager to pick someone to focus on, them if it was another villager, he’d have nudged it along.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

You really think SMC designed a game that could have ended on D1 with one mislynch/bad shot?  No.  Not a chance and if he did, it will be hilarious. 

No, I voted stark. But it would be funny

Just now, deckerfan said:

Official Vote Count:

Stark (9) - DPR, 80, Drums, Pac, Jvill, Barry, Nyn, CTM, JIF

JIF (1) - AVM

Arsis (1) - Dice

Drums (1) - Dandie

Dice (1) - Arsis

Hess  (1) - Smash

Oh sh*t!  I hammered?!!!!  Nice! 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Pac said:

relax your mind.  do not focus on the ramblings of this DPR, but on the claim itself and the probability it exists. 

only then will you find the answer.

Matrix flashbacks...

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

Meh, that has nothing to do with you avoiding the important stuff going on.  You were posting while it was all happening and just simply defending your play vs. commenting on major developments.

so - this is the last time I'm going to address this 

I started a re-read of D1 at lunch yesterday. Got busy at work - tried to keep up w/reading new stuff but wasn't there all day. I responded to one post from 80 during the day that was just a quick respond. 

I didn't get back to doing my reread until like 7:30ish. After I finished my re-read I responded to notifications, then I read all the stuff I hadn't caught up with yet. If I was responding to anything during major developments it was after my re-read when I responded to notifications when I hadn't caught up w/the new stuff yet.

Last night I wasn't sure what to make of DPR's claims. This morning I thought he made things more clear and voted Stark.

also rule 14

5 minutes ago, Dandie Andie Doodle said:

I have listed 3 suspects, and voted 1 of them. This is called ‘deflection’ and is, by definition false.

Deflection?  Are you stupid?

You're definitely useless, all you've done is criticize every single person in the game while acting like you have some higher level understanding of this game but you absolutely bring zero value to the table.  Maybe you're pussy style of play, FOS everyone, critique the whole game works at DM with a bunch of passive bitches but that's not how we roll.

And this an absolute garbage post, conrtibute or go away 

18 minutes ago, CTM said:

I'd kinda lmao if stark was telling the truth and dpr just clumsily gambit'd his way into an epic win

Believe me, I’d love that - but it ain’t the case. 

8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I don't understand why you want to draw the NK. Am I missing something?

Yep

7 minutes ago, Dandie Andie Doodle said:

Possibly. I just think back in DM he does more problem solving. Here he seems like a bit more of a useless mush.

So you’ve never actually played on DM ?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, JiF said:

You're definitely useless, all you've done is criticize every single person in the game while acting like you have some higher level understanding of this game but you absolutely bring zero value to the table.  Maybe you're pussy style of play, FOS everyone, critique the whole game works at DM with a bunch of passive bitches but that's not how we roll.

Dude hasn’t criticized me. I like him

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dandie Andie Doodle said:

I suspect he’d had waiting for a villager to pick someone to focus on, them if it was another villager, he’d have nudged it along.

Just for kicks, why don’t you go on record with your reads before the flip. I’m sure the town could benefit from your insight.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Actually, Dandie is really only focused on you and me and has avoided CTM. 

Because that’s what an scum Ape does

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

so - this is the last time I'm going to address this 

I started a re-read of D1 at lunch yesterday. Got busy at work - tried to keep up w/reading new stuff but wasn't there all day. I responded to one post from 80 during the day that was just a quick respond. 

I didn't get back to doing my reread until like 7:30ish. After I finished my re-read I responded to notifications, then I read all the stuff I hadn't caught up with yet. If I was responding to anything during major developments it was after my re-read when I responded to notifications when I hadn't caught up w/the new stuff yet.

Last night I wasn't sure what to make of DPR's claims. This morning I thought he made things more clear and voted Stark.

also rule 14

^ emo is brewing , will the cock be the first noob to have a meltdown this season ?

• Haha 2

Official Final Vote Count:

Stark (9) - DPR, 80, Drums, Pac, Jvill, Barry, Nyn, CTM, JIF

JIF (1) - AVM

Arsis (1) - Dice

Drums (1) - Dandie

Dice (1) - Arsis

Hess  (1) - Smash

SCENE COMING....