HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

@DPR  1st  well done. I wouldnt have voted stark cause of that claim but well done

2nd i gave reads like 3 pages ago man  here]

3 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

Aj Town because of the claim. Intialally i thought he was going off on tangents which is not town AJ. then came what I thought was a lie or at least a slip. But that claim was too detailed to be fake.

Nyn Town  your being snarky, throwing buffy gifs like their confetti at a wedding and basically not giving a damn and doing your thing. Tones good. Cant say uve really made any cases that stick out in my mind but this game has been so all over the place i can understand that

Had JC as town and thought that bomb hint was true as soon as i saw it   it just felt true.

Scum Arsis. Besides the fact thats hes pissed me off my gut still says vote him and then he probably could have ended AJs train by just saying "I didnt know AJ at DM" or something but didnt. just sat there and played the "i dont gety it" bumpkin. lost track of how many times he has said he hasnt played in 5 years by now. Then hes been all bitchy and snappy at people   other then me  today. Needs to die.

If CTM was lurking during EOD then hang him on principles

Nolders done nothing but he will probably flip town just to spite us.

DPR  i keep going back and forth on. He just seems to be causing chaos everywhere. Im actually thinking 3rd party if anything.

Hess  other then a few digs at me i know hes said stuff but damned if i can recall anything hes said. Would lynch.

You just made my point from when I was talking about JN and meta. None of you pure Jners have a clue as to my meta and havent bothered to learn and ive been showing up here for years. 

Nyns right.

Im more curious why   if hes telling the truth  scum didnt shoot him. Or AJ or DPR for that matter. Ive heard the "crusher is a hard lynch" but im wondering if it was also that they were scared of running into the doc.

Lie/slip   slips probably a better word really. Cause you know nyn nol and i are in game so a lie like that is liable to get caught.  I was already sus of you, I was sus of Arsis, you say that, Im thinking you knew him  = you two on team together

sorry I was working. Remember that blowup was daytime for me i was about to start work

impossible. im Town

Just now, JiF said:

lol - you neg rep'd this.  Me likey you.

And fwiw, I dont give a **** if I get neg rep'd, I'm just pointing out how Nyn is pathetic and useless. 

Like I said, I really hope you are scum and trying to get under my skin as some desperate attempt to get my mislynched (not gonna work btw).

Otherwise you're just sad.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Since when did people start naming their daughters Jack? 

I never new that jif stood for jack in florida 

I always figured he had some super gay name like steve 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, JiF said:

And **** all of you, giving DPR congrats.  I was the one saying he's been scum all along.

This ******* game man...

I've been calling him Scum since the second he revealed.

unreal

fair enuff   well done    even tho u probably had inside knowledge :P 

1 minute ago, DPR said:

Future posts to avoid:

1. I’ll be back with reads

2. I’m about to post reads

3. I was going to post reads but then I got busy...

4. I have reads but there’s no use in posting them now...

5. Reads are coming right after I tunnel on the useless sh*t for the umpteenth time

6. Nyn made me cry

7. Let me tell you about other people’s reads

I didnt say any of those and i gave reads so everythings copacetic i guess

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

And **** all of you, giving DPR congrats.  I was the one saying he's been scum all along.

This ******* game man...

unreal

i would have vote me too... lol

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, DPR said:

Future posts to avoid:

1. I’ll be back with reads

2. I’m about to post reads

3. I was going to post reads but then I got busy...

4. I have reads but there’s no use in posting them now...

5. Reads are coming right after I tunnel on the useless sh*t for the umpteenth time

6. Nyn made me cry

7. Let me tell you about other people’s reads

Actually I like to be notified.

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

This ******* game man...

unreal

Lol, there were several people that questioned it but yes you were the strongest and most vocal.

Issue is, I think you are town but I dont know it. So I cant give you kudos. Dpr is 99% town at this point so I can give him. 

4 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

fair enuff   well done    even tho u probably had inside knowledge :P 

I didnt say any of those and i gave reads so everythings copacetic i guess

I’m just joking with you

• Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Like I said, I really hope you are scum and trying to get under my skin as some desperate attempt to get my mislynched (not gonna work btw).

Otherwise you're just sad.

Here's an idea, since I just once again showed Im the best player in this game, go focus your efforts elsewhere.  IDK, may contribute something useful.  You've tunnelled onto the 2 people who were adamant that Stark was lying (and DPR cursed us for it) Me and 80.   Good work!

If you're town, you're playing terrible and you should probably change it up.  But I dont your town. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Here's an idea, since I just once again showed Im the best player in this game, go focus your efforts elsewhere.  IDK, may contribute something useful.  You've tunnelled onto the 2 people who were adamant that Stark was lying (and DPR cursed us for it) Me and 80.   Good work!

If you're town, you're playing terrible and you should probably change it up.  But I dont your town. 

no

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

Lol, there were several people that questioned it but yes you were the strongest and most vocal.

Issue is, I think you are town but I dont know it. So I cant give him kudos. Dpr is 99% town at this point so I can give him. 

That's fine, I think you know I am...but it's cool that you keep me in the unsure category while I just continue my reign of dominance over JN Mafia.

30 minutes ago, DPR said:

Recap: 

80, AVM & Dandie discussed Stark’s reveal in a way that made me think they were positioning themselves to ride it to endgame.

Arsis & JiF discussed it just as much, but much more blatantly imo - less subtle being less suspicious maybe? 

You cursed me for questioning his reveal.

Bro, wtf world do you live in? 

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

That's fine, I think you know I am...but it's cool that you keep me in the unsure category while I just continue my reign of dominance over JN Mafia.

I'm pretty sure but not positive.

20 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

No. You're not the only player who scum read me, and yet here we are.

If you want to be nasty, be my guest. I hope you're scum cause at least I could maybe sort of understand it.

I'm being nasty? 

Omg....

19 minutes ago, CTM said:

I never new that jif stood for jack in florida 

I always figured he had some super gay name like steve 

I always thought it was Jet in Florida