HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

You cursed me for questioning his reveal.

Bro, wtf world do you live in? 

I agree with that take and said so earlier, questioning the reveal is something some of scum team would do for certain.

For instance, your questioning of his reveal was more authentic town feel than 80's. You even stopped to consider voting him at the end, 80 and hess just jumped right on board with no thought. Could be confident townies or could be scum knowing dpr was being truthful and wanting to be on the train early rather than late.

13 hours ago, HessStation said:

Then who JiF WHO????

12 hours ago, JiF said:

I'm starting to think you.  You're more than your normal spazzself and you dont even know what the point of the game is.  At this point, it almost seems like you're overplaying a spazz as cover. 

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

I am appalled that we had the same thought.

I feel dirty.

Interesting...here I am calling Hesspazz a distraction while doing my work on Stark and Nyn agrees...but suddenly after my work has been proven right, I'm the distraction.

lmfao

kill it

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Interesting...here I am calling Hesspazz a distraction while doing my work on Stark and Nyn agrees...but suddenly after my work has been proven right, I'm the distraction.

lmfao

kill it

Submit the NK then

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, CTM said:

Lol, there were several people that questioned it but yes you were the strongest and most vocal.

Issue is, I think you are town but I dont know it. So I cant give you kudos. Dpr is 99% town at this point so I can give him. 

******* buuuuulllllllshhhhitttttt. This scumbot 

On 4/29/2020 at 2:29 PM, SMC said:

(CORRECTED) Final Official Vote Count:

JC (10) - Dandie, Arsis, Barry, CTM, Smash, Stark, Drums, 80, Hess, DPR

Stark (6) - Pac, Nolder, AVM, Crusher, JC, AJ

Nolder (4) - Hess, DPR, AJ, Nyn

Drums (1) - JiF

AJ (1) - Dice

DPR (1) - JC

With 19 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 10 to arrest 

57 minutes ago, SMC said:

Official Final Vote Count:

Stark (9) - DPR, 80, Drums, Pac, Jvill, Barry, Nyn, CTM, JIF

JIF (1) - AVM

Arsis (1) - Dice

Drums (1) - Dandie

Dice (1) - Arsis

Hess  (1) - Smash

With 17 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 9 to arrest 

SCENE COMING....

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

I agree with that take and said so earlier, questioning the reveal is something some of scum team would do for certain.

For instance, your questioning of his reveal was more authentic town feel than 80's. You even stopped to consider voting him at the end, 80 and hess just jumped right on board with no thought. Could be confident townies or could be scum knowing dpr was being truthful and wanting to be on the train early rather than late.

Well, I disagree.  Not asking the questions is more dangerous.  The player doesnt have to answer anything and if they're telling the truth, they know better than anyone how much to share.  We will just have to agree to disagree here but you have to ask the questions.  

20 minutes ago, JiF said:

Here's an idea, since I just once again showed Im the best player in this game, go focus your efforts elsewhere.  IDK, may contribute something useful.  You've tunnelled onto the 2 people who were adamant that Stark was lying (and DPR cursed us for it) Me and 80.   Good work!

If you're town, you're playing terrible and you should probably change it up.  But I dont your town. 

You were such a pussy last night. Don’t ever touch me again. 

Just now, JiF said:

Well, I disagree.  Not asking the questions is more dangerous.  The player doesnt have to answer anything and if they're telling the truth, they know better than anyone how much to share.  We will just have to agree to disagree here but you have to ask the questions.  

Huh? I said the exact same thing l, I just said town and scum would cast doubt on the reveal, doing so isnt alignment indicative. How you do it is

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Huh? I said the exact same thing l, I just said town and scum would cast doubt on the reveal, doing so isnt alignment indicative. How you do it is

Oh, I thought you meant you agreed with DPR's take.

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

And the most unauthentic questioning of the reveal award goes to.....CTM

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, JiF said:

And **** all of you, giving DPR congrats.  I was the one saying he's been scum all along.

This ******* game man...

I've been calling him Scum since the second he revealed.

unreal

Two questions: Then why didn't you vote him D1? 

And, why did you unvote him last night when things were getting hot? You ended up hammering so I would think someone so convinced would have stayed on the vote the entire time.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Can everyone stop bickering and just play mafia? I’m trying to enjoy this reading this game  and you guys are ruining it for me. First I’m killed night 1, obviously showing there is  no sense in my playing Anymore  because the fear I cause as town is paralyzing for the scum team. So can I please  just read the game without The constant middle schooL bickering and down voting ? Everyone of you knows that eventually ruins the game and people quit and stop playing. Nobody is asking you guys to raise a family together, just play the damn game. Plus, SMC has come back after almost a decade hiatus and put together a masterful game for  you guys, enjoy it, without ruining it please.

“Enjoy it....Without...Ruining it” ?

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Ahahahhahahahagahah aaaaahahahahhahahahahaggagahGgH 

aaaaaaahahahahhahahahhaga

I don't think town hess would run with some basic bitch omgus, and considering you only started suspecting me after I was calling you scum that only makes you seem more scummy

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Two questions: Then why didn't you vote him D1? 

And, why did you unvote him last night when things were getting hot? You ended up hammering so I would think someone so convinced would have stayed on the vote the entire time.

Bc JiF is second place to Pac for this year’s largest vagina award. 

• Post of the Week 1

11 minutes ago, AVM said:

We've all gone too long without going to Red Lobster for those cheddar biscuits and it's showing

It’s literally one of the rare food items other people like that I don’t. I could literally feel the plaqueing  in my arteries when I bite one.,

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

It’s literally one of the rare food items other people like that I don’t. I could literally feel the plaguing in my arteries when I bite one.,

This may be the single most damning statement I've ever read about a restaurant. Don't put this on Yelp, Pac will never recover if Red Lobster shuts down.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Can everyone stop bickering and just play mafia? I’m trying to enjoy eading this game  and you guys are ruining it for me. First I’m killed night 1, obviously showing there is  no sense in my playing Anymore  because the fear I cause as town is paralyzing for the scum team. So can I please  just read the game without The constant middle schooL bickering and down voting ? Everyone of you knows that eventually ruins the game and people quit and stop playing. Nobody is asking you guys to raise a family together, just play the damn game. Plus, SMC has come back after almost a decade hiatus and put together a masterful game for  you guys, enjoy it, without ruining it please.

Archer_fd7a57_5322603.gif.2ccea443cc2e4705fc31ecd396f3f5ef.gif

• Haha 3