HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

Might be prudent to hold off and see how many people die to start D3. I don't want to get too far ahead of myself clearing names if this game turns out being multi ball in the long run. We know there was two kill attempts N1, whether that's another team or just someone with a gun, I don't know yet.

41 minutes ago, JiF said:

Barry was pinging.  He was very myopic around the Stark developments.  Kind of avoided the same way Nyn did.  He's a good call.

I actually feel good about CTM and Smash based on his 2 posts. 

I has 44 posts ?

Barry has 35

Dice 44

go bother them

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I made my case on Stark earlier in the day on D1.  I don't feel the need to re-post it for the 3rd/4th time its been asked of me.  Not my fault you were skimming/fridge shopping at the time.  You go find it this time.  

You dominated. And you sparked the second run on him day 1 btw. CTM is grasping 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HessStation said:

You dominated. And you sparked the second run on him day 1 btw. CTM is grasping 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

And has multiple dead bodies in his brand new fridge.  

u 2 need to ge a room ...jesus

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Might be prudent to hold off and see how many people die to start D3. I don't want to get too far ahead of myself clearing names if this game turns out being multi ball in the long run. We know there was two kill attempts N1, whether that's another team or just someone with a gun, I don't know yet.

it's important to be prudent

12 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Oh Smash 

10 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Oh Hess

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

u 2 need to ge a room ...jesus

Not just them.... just remember to use protection, guys ;) 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Scum team and SK for sure imo 

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Scum team and SK for sure imo 

Leaning that way too fwiw after reading the Wiki. Could always just be a vig too, but there was definitely a 2nd attempt N1 that failed 

what I thought would be the second group of baddies is actually just one person? Idk I’m still confused by the theme but I don’t think the Veidt guy is bad like I had originally thought 

• Upvote 2

The 19 players are:

1) Jetsfan80

2) A.J.

3) Jetscode1 - Red Scare (Town Bomb): Dead D1

4) Barry McCockinner

5) Pac

6) AVM

7) HessStation

8) Dicetosser

9) Arsis

10) DPR

11) JiF

12) CTM

13) Dandie Andie Doodle

14) Drums

15) Nynaeve

16) Stark  - Seventh Kalvary Soldier (Scum Goon): Arrested D2

17) The Crusher - Agent Petey (Town Watcher): Killed N1

18) Jvill 51

19) Smashmouth

6 hours ago, JiF said:

Deflection?  Are you stupid?

You're definitely useless, all you've done is criticize every single person in the game while acting like you have some higher level understanding of this game but you absolutely bring zero value to the table.  Maybe you're pussy style of play, FOS everyone, critique the whole game works at DM with a bunch of passive bitches but that's not how we roll.

And this an absolute garbage post, conrtibute or go away 

So, yea, none of this is true or relevant. Gaslighting. 

6 hours ago, DPR said:

Just for kicks, why don’t you go on record with your reads before the flip. I’m sure the town could benefit from your insight.

Ahem... read the game. 

On 4/30/2020 at 11:08 AM, Dandie Andie Doodle said:

The reveal does spoiler the show a bit, for those that haven’t seen it. Dr. M plays almost no role and is ‘missing’ for pretty much the whole season. He appears at the end and does transfer his power, or so we’re led to believe. Really though, he dies and we’re left with a Sopranos ending. It’s great. Anyway, I think Starknis boxed in on the reveal, don’t see any reason to press him for more - or to ‘call his bluff’. The pragmatic approach is let it ride, let more info emerge, and then deal with it. Farting around with Stark diverts from hunting scum, more so if he’s town.

The bold seems contrived. We need to make the most out of every day, that’s when the ball is in towns court. Very fake post. Wagoning too.

Jif is putting on an exposition. So much so it’s feeling like he’s impersonating his usual arrogant/ignorant townie meta. The last thing I’d do as town is follow him, right now. His push on stark is only a good town play if he’s using it to trap scum ... looking at 80.

vote 80

So not only do you know a lot about the show, probably more than the rest of us, which would help you coach Stark about the role he claimed to be, but you also push away from him quite hard.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Drums said:

So not only do you know a lot about the show, probably more than the rest of us, which would help you coach Stark about the role he claimed to be, but you also push away from him quite hard.

Edit: By him I mean his reveal.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Are you going to read back and try to figure out the game or not?  Tunneling on me today is not going to be helpful regardless of your alignment.  

Haha dude, I read over an hr straight last night to catch up.  Go hump someone elses leg. I'll case at some point for now tunnel on you or hess sounds good, dont like it? Gfy ?

Just now, CTM said:

Haha dude, I read over an hr straight last night to catch up.  Go hump someone elses leg. I'll case at some point for now tunnel on you or hess sounds good, dont like it? Gfy ?

You read back but didn't quote any posts?  No analysis of the vote trains?  

This is not town CTM.

8 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Vote Drums 

or Barry or CTM

Seems like only one kill attempt Hess ...what's your take on that I know you said earlier SK was in the mix. Looks like Arsis was telling the truth since he mentioned a vest and there was a trade of some sort in the scene. Back Ally Exchange

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, DPR said:

Actually, Dandie is really only focused on you and me and has avoided CTM. 

Because that’s what an scum Ape does

I’ve provided 3 suspects. I’m focused on discerning the whole roster though. This is just nonsensical talk. Pointless, unless you’re scum trying to make someone pressuring you fact check you and drown out convo.

5 hours ago, HessStation said:

Blah blah blah to that 

This.

5 hours ago, DPR said:

Recap: 

80, AVM & Dandie discussed Stark’s reveal in a way that made me think they were positioning themselves to ride it to endgame.

Arsis & JiF discussed it just as much, but much more blatantly imo - less subtle being less suspicious maybe? 

Wait, so saying, “the first reveal of the game doesn’t need to be lynched immediately, because it’s boxed in” means what exactly? 

Remember what i said about spin earlier?

5 hours ago, JiF said:

I'm aware, you've probably neg rep'd over 20 of my posts this game alone, pretty much any time I mention your name.  I totally get it, when I was in 4th grade, this girl was really mean to me for no reason, turns out, she was head over heels in love with me.

How insecure do you need to be to keep track of neg reps? 

16 minutes ago, SMC said:

DAY 3 BEGINS …

A new day has dawned in Tulsa and the TPD have been hard at work through the night searching desperately for the Seventh Kalvary. Their huge break happened yesterday when they arrested Seventh Kalvary goon, Stark.

1647286085_TulsaPDSNLG.jpg.c207119cd693b131bbda4766aa7c6957.jpg

They interviewed people, roughed up a few of them to get information. Sister Night, Looking Glass and the other police officers heard some interesting stories. One person said that someone had been shot at, but that person was pulled out of the way just in time. Both the shooter and the would-be victim ran off.

Another person said they heard a rumor that an alliance was made. Others mentioned that a back-alley exchange had happened. Some black market stuff. None of it made any sense. The saving grace, however, was that nobody died last night.

With 16 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 9 to arrest

That's a lot of stuff to weed through, not even going to bother.  Good save.

Vote Drums