HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Are you going to read back and try to figure out the game or not?  Tunneling on me today is not going to be helpful regardless of your alignment.  

if you feel you're innocent why don't you prove it .

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

if you feel you're innocent why don't you prove it .

The entirety of his case on me is what I had to say about Stark on D1, and he refuses to go back and look at it even though I posted it 3 or 4 times.  I did 2 thorough re-reads and my thoughts are out there for anyone to see.  

Kindly GFY.  

At first glance it would appear to be a successful night but there is some verbiage the author uses which make one wonder exactly what has transpired.

For now I will vote someone I believe to be an enemy of the town.

Vote Drums

Doc protect saved whoever the target was. Nice work there. 

Looks like 2 scum factions have made contact and joined forces. 

We can read back through and try to determine who was sending out signals. 

Vote Dandie

5 hours ago, SMC said:

Tulsa Police Department Headquarters…

765605186_TulsaPDHeadquarters.jpg.5655b2f08b8804ff4c9e988187db4123.jpg

The members of the TPD and their allies made their way to the bleachers in the briefing room of the TPD Headquarters.

Everyone was still unnerved from the prior night’s and day’s events. A lingering issue remained with Stark’s claim that he was Doctor Manhattan.

Special Agent Laurie Blake knew Doctor Manhattan, loved Doctor Manhattan, if it was possible to love a god. Doctor Manhattan could be aloof, apathetic, and distant because he saw time—past, present, and future—at all points but there was still a humanity.  And he had an amazing dong.  She’s been looking for Doctor Manhattan for years after he disappeared, but she has never found him.  Now, he was back here in disguise?

Stark, standing at the podium, addressed everyone, “I know this sounds odd, but I am Doctor Manhattan.  Arresting me will have dire consequences, I assure you.”

Stark took off his Jets helmet to reveal the blue face of Doctor Manhattan.

A hungover DPR stood up, adjusted his Captain Morgan hat, and said, “Stark is lying! He’s not Doctor Manhattan and I’m sure of it”

Arsis, wearing a long horn skull, stood up as well. “This is bullsh*t. Stark isn’t Doctor Manhattan.”

Pac, wearing a Fonzi mask said, “It is apparent that we’ve overcome the conundrum that transpired yesterday to expeditiously coalesce on our next focal point.”

Hess, wearing a Dolemite mask, said, “What the hell are you talking about?”

Officers rushed to sign the arrest warrant for the nine needed signatures. JiF, wearing a Batman mask, was the last to sign.

“I got this,” JiF said. “Let’s see if there’s dire consequences.”

JiF grabbed Stark and read him his Miranda rights.  When finished, JiF snatched off Stark’s Doctor Manhattan mask to reveal a Rorschach mask.

Stark, Seventh Kalvary Soldier (Scum Goon), has been arrested and sent to the county jail while awaiting trial

263243157_04-SeventhKavalry.jpg.9799671ff4e12ae97110a50d054b4ad8.jpg

SUBMIT NIGHT ACTIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Remember, if no Night Action is desired, please PM me that.

Once I have received all night action notifications I will open Day 3.

Haha, I can’t keep up. Legit didn’t realize he reached lynch. ?‍♂️

5 hours ago, JiF said:

And **** all of you, giving DPR congrats.  I was the one saying he's been scum all along.

This ******* game man...

I've been calling him Scum since the second he revealed.

unreal

Dude, seriously. Insecure. Here’s a pat on the head.

5 hours ago, JiF said:

I'm a distraction.  What a ****ing war pig.  

I just dismantled that fake reveal while she pushed a lynch on me the entire time....but i'm the distraction.

Holy sh*t man.  Cant make this sh*t up. 

OMG emo for not getting credit?

5 hours ago, JiF said:

I mean some people in the world are delusional others are just ******* bonkers. 

Irony. Ninny.

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

you try so hard. Thanks for telling me either you or AVM or Both are scummy bastards

shocked what the hell GIF by PlayStation

22 minutes ago, SMC said:

DAY 3 BEGINS …

A new day has dawned in Tulsa and the TPD have been hard at work through the night searching desperately for the Seventh Kalvary. Their huge break happened yesterday when they arrested Seventh Kalvary goon, Stark.

1647286085_TulsaPDSNLG.jpg.c207119cd693b131bbda4766aa7c6957.jpg

They interviewed people, roughed up a few of them to get information. Sister Night, Looking Glass and the other police officers heard some interesting stories. One person said that someone had been shot at, but that person was pulled out of the way just in time. Both the shooter and the would-be victim ran off.

Another person said they heard a rumor that an alliance was made. Others mentioned that a back-alley exchange had happened. Some black market stuff. None of it made any sense. The saving grace, however, was that nobody died last night.

With 16 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 9 to arrest

Alliance = ??

Back-alley exchange seems to elude to Arsis, good look there

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, DPR said:

Vote Dandie

I take it this is backstory of the show?

Thought this could have been a variety of things

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Can everyone stop bickering and just play mafia? I’m trying to enjoy eading this game  and you guys are ruining it for me. First I’m killed night 1, obviously showing there is  no sense in my playing Anymore  because the fear I cause as town is paralyzing for the scum team. So can I please  just read the game without The constant middle schooL bickering and down voting ? Everyone of you knows that eventually ruins the game and people quit and stop playing. Nobody is asking you guys to raise a family together, just play the damn game. Plus, SMC has come back after almost a decade hiatus and put together a masterful game for  you guys, enjoy it, without ruining it please.

Ami still alive?

4 hours ago, HessStation said:

Bc JiF is second place to Pac for this year’s largest vagina award. 

Yes.

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You read back but didn't quote any posts?  No analysis of the vote trains?  

This is not town CTM.

Seriously what kind of weak ass gotcha sh*t is this. You and hess are filthy with they flaccid accusations. I read something like 25 pages I think and posted a summary every 5 or so. Had I quoted all along it'd have been ridiculous 

9 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Seems like only one kill attempt Hess ...what's your take on that I know you said earlier SK was in the mix. Looks like Arsis was telling the truth since he mentioned a vest and there was a trade of some sort in the scene. Back Ally Exchange

I dunno

4 minutes ago, DPR said:

Vote Dandie

you're my top town lean atp, btw

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Seriously what kind of weak ass gotcha sh*t is this. You and hess are filthy with they flaccid accusations. I read something like 25 pages I think and posted a summary every 5 or so. Had I quoted all along it'd have been ridiculous 

Fine.  Well what I'm specifically talking about is we now need another re-read now that we know Stark's alignment.  You were just taking pot-shots at me while others were doing exactly that.  Town CTM leads the charge on trying to figure things out when new information comes available.

The alliance thing could be a variety of things, don’t think it necessarily points to scum hooking up but that’s one possibility.

There was only one kill attempt which got saved, so maybe this is a more traditional setup where it was something like 14/5 to start out.

The other kill on N1 could’ve been a vig. I would think a SK wouldn’t holster normally 

1 minute ago, AVM said:

I take it this is backstory of the show?

Thought this could have been a variety of things

It's from the OP lol

What variety of things?

We know we have the Seventh Kavalry and we have the unknown "powerful force". I don't see where people already working together would need to make an alliance, so it seemed obvious they connected somehow, usually by means of one looking for the other like a symp, a mason, etc. 

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The entirety of his case on me is what I had to say about Stark on D1, and he refuses to go back and look at it even though I posted it 3 or 4 times.  I did 2 thorough re-reads and my thoughts are out there for anyone to see.  

Kindly GFY.  

hey man I'm just sayin.... I have done some re reads myself on various subjects (like Arsis) but the game is getting so damn long I'm not going to search to prove your argument either way .I noticed you pinged a few people and I did go back and read some posts but it would certainly be easier for you to point me in a direction on the CTM situation rather than me spending even more time re reading since you probably know exactly where said posts are. 

So, DPR played the stark thing like it was a bus, and now he’s using it to set up lynches.

He’s said I have been wrong on everything. My logic, that stark didn’t need to be bluff-called right away, wasn’t wrong. It’s proper logic. You let him stay in game longer, he leaves more of a footprint. If he’s scum, great. If not, we don’t lynch power role. It’s the pragmatic and conservative play. 

He keeps saying I’m focused on him and JiF, disregarding my 3. He’s posted a lot of garbage. I’ve called it. He’s made his move against me as a result. 

Diesnt need debate. I’m barely keeping up, and I stand by my logic on how quick we needed to deal with stark. He’s playing like scum framing a dumb villager.

vote dpr

• Thumb Down 1

8 minutes ago, Dandie Andie Doodle said:

Haha, I can’t keep up. Legit didn’t realize he reached lynch. ?‍♂️

Dude, seriously. Insecure. Here’s a pat on the head.

OMG emo for not getting credit?

Irony. Ninny.

Very helpful dandie.. good monkey 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You got me as your # 1 for scum, CTM?  Fine.  Whatever.  But you should have other people on your radar by now.  Your cases on me, and Hess for that matter, are lazy and don't take into account any of the new info.  

CTM always makes lazy cases and he does it as town