Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bye

I think that looks more at Maye

yeah because the way you replace a blitzing SS is by bringing in an undersized cover FS....ok.

Posted Images

In today's NFL you need multiple DBs that can cover and do a bunch of things. Davis fits that roll. 

Taking safety definitely triggers Jets fans but he makes the defense better. 

Personally, I can stomach it only if we use the next two picks on offense. 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

From everything I heard he could move to corner. Considering how much time Jamal plays in the box Gregg Williams could use another range guy to play deep and run with the speedsters in the league now. Likely has more to do with Maye leaving then Jamal. You don't replace Jamal with a third round pick. But you can replace Mayes with a third. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

I don’t understand the level of Jamal hate some people have.  Clearly this doesn’t mean Jamal is 100% gone.  Davis serves a different function. OP just decided to use it as another reason to express his Jamal hate. 

Jamal is OBJ 2.0

Talented.

But...

Annoying as ****.

  • Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JETSALLDAY24X said:

From everything I heard he could move to corner. Considering how much time Jamal plays in the box Gregg Williams could use another range guy to play deep and run with the speedsters in the league now. Likely has more to do with Maye leaving then Jamal. You don't replace Jamal with a third round pick. But you can replace Mayes with a third. 

why draft a guy who "could move to corner" when you can just draft a corner?  I don't get it.  Sorry.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

I don’t understand the level of Jamal hate some people have.  Clearly this doesn’t mean Jamal is 100% gone.  Davis serves a different function. OP just decided to use it as another reason to express his Jamal hate. 

Jamal can be an annoying oversensitive prima on social media and running his mouth. But he is a great player that can Jet up. I like this pick and hope Douglas shores Jamal up - unless we are getting some killer compensation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MasterChiefJets said:

Jamal can be an annoying oversensitive prima on social media and running his mouth. But he is a great player that can Jet up. I like this pick and hope Douglas shores Jamal up - unless we are getting some killer compensation.

he's soooooooooooooo annoying

like sooooooooooooooo annoying

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...