We traded our pic to the Pats.....

Just now, thshadow said:

In the 4th round, Jets are now drafting at 120, 125, and 129

Then 158 in round 5 and 191 and 211 in round 6.

6 more picks to make!

I don't understand the point to stock pile late round pics....  rather get the bpa in 3rd than a crap shoot 5th 6th rounder 

• Upvote 1

Just now, More Cowbell said:

Inless JD thinks there is still a boat load of talent left, I doubt this is such a great move. 

There is still good talent left.  It’s always smart to have as many picks as possible when you have a lot of holes to fill 

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Jet hustle said:

I don't understand the point to stock pile late round pics....  rather get the bpa in 3rd than a crap shoot 5th 6th rounder 

There are Still Many Very good players available... Ozzie Newsome Made his bones on finding mid to late round talent... His protogé is just doing what he has learned.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

What I find funny is that if the Ravens made this trade some of our fans would be bowing down to them but since we did it apparently it was a bad move lol

Many used to say trade down and pick up more pic's then when it's done they complain which many seem to love to do..](*,)

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Agreed but lets not trade down anymore. And draft Jauan Jennings wr please.

I don’t think we are trading down anymore but it depends if certain guys keep falling.  I think JD knows that the fourth round has a lot of talent left so having 3 picks is huge 

1 hour ago, Jet hustle said:

Errr......

31 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

Many used to say trade down and pick up more pic's then when it's done they complain which many seem to love to do..](*,)

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

We traded our pic to the Pats.....

Which picture did we trade?  Hopefully not a scandalous one. 

@TuscanyTile2 that extra letter K is a tough one lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jetmech said:

Any they picked a TE that was viewed as a 6th rounder. Let’s hope their luck has run out....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has.  Although I gotta be honest it was a bit disheartening seeing many jets fans shake in fear after we made the trade.  Douglas didn’t give a damn who they were he made a good trade that benefits us.  Love that!!

• Sympathy 1