****OFFICIAL DAY THREE NFL DRAFT THREAD WE HAVE A PLETHORA OF PICKS TO EXORCISE THE MACCCC DEMONS LEGGOOOO THREAD THREAD****

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

This coming from the jackbag who has been trying to sell the board on the idea that my wife is working right now in order to protect Bill Gates' ultimate Dr. Evil scheme for universal mind control. Really. 

You think he's serious about that stuff?  Yikes.  Conspiracy theories are part of Hess's shtick.    

• Sympathy 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I like the philosophy of drafting a QB every season, no matter what.  I just would have waited until Rd 5.  

That's exactly how I feel. 

Nothing wrong with taking a QB to backup Sam and you never know, maybe the Jets really like him, but I think a 4th round pick is lot to put into backup QB right now. 

This pick in the 5th round is totally fine for me. 4th? not crazy about it. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

It's not just me that's in the time warp. It's all of us. 

Becton and Mims were not the kinds of picks our previous GM's would have made.  Not at all.  But carry on.  

Not gonna say I'm thrilled with the Davis pick or the 4th round thus far.  But it's been a very different draft than prior regimes.  Lot's of athleticism in this class and a willingness to trade down we haven't seen since Parcells.  

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1