****OFFICIAL DAY THREE NFL DRAFT THREAD WE HAVE A PLETHORA OF PICKS TO EXORCISE THE MACCCC DEMONS LEGGOOOO THREAD THREAD****

Just now, Greenbloodblitz said:

And sorry I'm late to the party but obviously the running back is a replacement for Bilal Powell so I like that pick. Grabbing a backup quarterback gets in Sam's head. But it's time to stop f****** around and take another wide receiver!

Teams need backup QBs. It shouldn't get in his head. If we took Love in the 1st round, that would be a different story. 

We are rebuilding the entire offense and creating depth. It's not exactly the way I would do it but it's better than going DT/S/DT/ in the 3rd round like we would have in the past. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Loved getting roasted yesterday for hating on our trade downs. 

Now, 14 hours later, half of you see the results and are joining the dark side.

Welcome. 

You were hated for not understanding basic math.  Ignoring a 2021 pick doesn’t make it “not count” toward the trade compensation. 

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I like the philosophy of drafting a QB every season, no matter what.  I just would have waited until Rd 5.  

I like the idea of having a good enough roster to be able to afford to do that, even though I still don't like the idea. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

So this is how this goes every single year. A few guys in the draft thread voice their dissatisfaction with picks, and 99% of the jagaloons shout those guys down because everything the Jets do is just so awesome. Every year without fail. Guess how that's worked out? Get a grip.

Karen. ?

• Haha 3

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Teams need backup QBs. It shouldn't get in his head. If we took Love in the 1st round, that would be a different story. 

We are rebuilding the entire offense and creating depth. It's not exactly the way I would do it but it's better than going DT/S/DT/ in the 3rd round like we would have in the past. 

Dude I still have three favorite sitting here and I'm dying for us to take one Curtis Weaver defensive end Antonio Gandy golden wide receiver or Donovan people's Jones wide receiver! My f****** hair is falling out in clumps right now if I would have taken any of those guys in the second round

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Loved getting roasted yesterday for hating on our trade downs. 

Now, 14 hours later, half of you see the results and are joining the dark side.

Welcome. 

You mean the trade down that landed us the same player we were going to get anyway?  The one that made 125, 129 and next year's 6th completely free?

Or the one at 101 where you have no idea who they would have taken anyway?

Thanks in advance for the clarification.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Obrien2Toon said:

if they wanted to go qb, i would've went Eason at the Perine pick.

Perine would've been there for the second one

but I think Morgan was the one qb Douglas met with pre draft

Eason is terrible. A thrower, not a passer.  Apparently has a long list of character concerns too.  I wanted nothing to do with him.

Personally, would have gone Fromm over Morgan but he is clearly a guy the Jets liked a lot, so we'll see.

1 minute ago, TheClashFan said:

Looks like JD is going to draft a little bit of everything instead of focusing on a couple of areas to double up on in the early rounds.  I really hoped he'd double up on OL and WR. 

The entire point of stocking up on midrounders should have been to play the odds on those positions. What a waste.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Something is seriously wrong with him.  At this rate he might end up a UDFA.  

I broke my fibula, and tore my deltoid ligament," says Hall, "so basically, I dislocated my ankle, and I broke those bones, and tore that ligament.”

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

A slow backup RB, and an inaccurate backup QB.  Both 23 years old (to go with our other 23 year old picks).  

The more things change, the more they stay the same.  J!

Nothing more than the constant bitching around here 

• Upvote 1