****OFFICIAL DAY THREE NFL DRAFT THREAD WE HAVE A PLETHORA OF PICKS TO EXORCISE THE MACCCC DEMONS LEGGOOOO THREAD THREAD****

Just now, slats said:

I like the idea of having a good enough roster to be able to afford to do that, even though I still don't like the idea. 

Understandable.  Maybe JD got a little too loose with the flexibility after trading down.  

A lot of talent has fallen in this draft for unknown reasons.  Not sure what Biadasz did to fall this far.  A lot of WRs left too; maybe all the teams who needed WRs have ones they like at this point.  No clue.  I'd like to get more OL and WR the remainder of the draft and would have gone that route in Rd 4.  But something is wrong with a lot of these highly-rated prospects...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Seems too early for a QB given all the needs we have, but backup QB is a need. 

To JD this is just ONE draft. He does not have the unreasonable expectation of filling every hole on the team. But, if anyone was paying attention, back up QB was a pretty big hole for the team last season.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Morrissey said:

Wasted pick, could have taken someone who could help. If all things go as planned, Morgan will never play a snap for this team.

And as we have seen oflver the last two years, things don't always go as planned.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I was just going to post this. The Pats supposedly loved this guy

There were a few teams that were scouting this guy.  I thought this was going to be the Jets pick at 101 so its good that they got him this late.

Jets, Patriots, Packers, Bears, Raiders, Giants, Bills, Dolphins, Titans, Colts all had meetings with him, some of them multiple meetings.  Pre-draft buzz had him going in the 2nd-3rd.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Maybe JD got a little too loose with the flexibility after trading down.  

This is how it feels to me, much less disciplined than the first two days. Just sorta grabbing guys he likes instead of treating each pick like the precious snowflake that it is. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

This coming from the jackbag who has been trying to sell the board on the idea that my wife is working right now in order to protect Bill Gates' ultimate Dr. Evil scheme for universal mind control. Really. 

Gates needs to implant nano particle trackers into all of us so he will know when grown men on Jets Nation go from their mother’s basement to the 7-11 to buy more Mountain Dew Code Red and Skittles. 

#tastetherainbow

• Haha 2