****OFFICIAL DAY THREE NFL DRAFT THREAD WE HAVE A PLETHORA OF PICKS TO EXORCISE THE MACCCC DEMONS LEGGOOOO THREAD THREAD****

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Hess once sent me pictures of Bill Gates and Al Gore ******* a goat at what he claims was Bohemian Grove, but I think it was a photoshop because the shadowing was all over the place.

Have a relative who has gone to that. Despite being thisclose he will not talk about it. 

2 minutes ago, slats said:

This is how it feels to me, much less disciplined than the first two days. Just sorta grabbing guys he likes instead of treating each pick like the precious snowflake that it is. 

Part of me thinks this way. But have to think out GM knows better than any of us. I have posted the same exact sentence during previous drafts,and many of those times, that was not the case. A number of posters with internet connections, or who in the olden times stopped by a newsstand and picked up a draft preview mag the morning of after a night out would have in fact done a better job.  Pretty sure today, right now,  it is the case. I'm trusting Douglas. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, slats said:

One draft profile on Clark, another team captain: 

"Charlotte offensive linemen Cameron Clark enters the NFL after appearing in a program-record 39 games while starting 35 contests. The 49ers’ offensive MVP in 2017, Clark was a team captain in both 2018 and 2019. Clark is a physical blocker with a maulers mentality. He is dynamic in the run game to create movement and finish every block. With that said, he needs some technical work in pass protection to reach his ceiling with both his feet and hands. Clark is likely best suited for a west coast offense that features a power run game but I don’t think he’s scheme-specific. Clark has the makeup of an NFL starter but it may not be in Year One."

fwiw...

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/cameron-clark/aLDqwdepQM

Exactly the kind of line developmental prospect I expect douglas to draft

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

It's always entertaining to see people freak out over day three of the draft, where they couldn't point out any of these prospects if they were standing next to them on the street.

I can't point out the head chef of In n' Out if he was standing next to me on the street either, that doesn't mean I can't conclude that his fries suck.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

All three fourth round picks will make the roster and stick for four or five years, at least.. That’s more than you can say for most fourth rounders. 

Exactly. This team is even desperate for basic positions most other past drafts would have handled. Backup QB, someone to spell Bell, anyone to succeed Lewis, McGovern or Van Roten down the line. 

Build the damn pipeline. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

Jets locker room: Completely full of ex team captains. Training camp is going to 60+ guys all trying to hype the other 59 guys up, while they do the same. 

“Mangini guys“

100% the best thing Eric brought to this org was his philosophy on character. JD seems to be combining that with guys that athletically rare. It makes sense.

• Upvote 2

This team is no place to draft projects,  they need players that can play.  Next man up.   JD 4th round was abysmal.  Perine,  they could have signed any scrap heap running back to fill that role.  A QB that will be out of the league in 3 years and an OT that cant pass pro.  Absolutely terrible.

• Thumb Down 4

2 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I can't point out the head chef of In n' Out if he was standing next to me on the street either, that doesn't mean I can't conclude that his fries suck.

U take that back rn.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Your analogy makes no sense. 

You've presumably tried the fries at In n Out Burger and remember what you thought of them. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1