****OFFICIAL DAY THREE NFL DRAFT THREAD WE HAVE A PLETHORA OF PICKS TO EXORCISE THE MACCCC DEMONS LEGGOOOO THREAD THREAD****

7 minutes ago, KushComa said:

"In case you can’t tell, JD picks in tiers. He likes to grab the last guy available in the tier before a drop off. He felt Becton was the best guy in his tier for top tackles. He felt Mims was his last top tier guy receiver. He felt Davis was the last top tier safety. He felt Perine was the last running back he felt good about. Morgan was the last quality back up QB available. And Clark was the last mid tier lineman. There’s still some receivers and corners left so he’s waiting out those tiers. This has been pretty much a flawless draft. Don’t be surprised when there’s still a quality receiver picked in the last few rounds."

I Highly doubt that... For me he had Wills as his #1.... & Becton his #2... #1 was taken so he took #2.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

A Luxury afforded by a solid roster built through years of good drafts .

Ozzie always let the draft fall to him, which is why he had such solid rosters, he very rarely traded up, so he usually had the full allotment of picks.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

Hall, Ismael, Williams at center, Coulter, Johnson , Proche, or DPJ will be my choice.

I just do not see us going back to OL, but I like all those you mentioned

WR, P, CB seem like the way to go, but we can go in any direction at this point

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Peoples-Jones.  Tyler Johnson.  Isaiah Hodgins.  Get one!

We've been saying that for the lat 60 picks. 

I have a feeling we are going defense here. 5/6 picks have been on offense. I personally like John Hightower a ton but I am guessing he may be a UDFA the way WRs are falling. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, KushComa said:

"In case you can’t tell, JD picks in tiers. He likes to grab the last guy available in the tier before a drop off. He felt Becton was the best guy in his tier for top tackles. He felt Mims was his last top tier guy receiver. He felt Davis was the last top tier safety. He felt Perine was the last running back he felt good about. Morgan was the last quality back up QB available. And Clark was the last mid tier lineman. There’s still some receivers and corners left so he’s waiting out those tiers. This has been pretty much a flawless draft. Don’t be surprised when there’s still a quality receiver picked in the last few rounds."

Presumption 

2 minutes ago, fullblast said:

Well I guess if you were higher on other guys then that settles it. So much for opinions.

Not discounting your opinion, sheesh.  Just presenting mine, and saying a lot of these guys are about the same at this point, so picking out a particular receiver and calling it a "whiff" that we missed out on him makes little sense.

I was sad to miss out on Gandy.  He was my # 1 for a while.  But I get that he might not be what JD/Gase look for out of a WR.  Peoples-Jones, Tyler Johnson, Isaiah Hodgins, or someone else on that "tier" would be fine too. 

• Upvote 1