****OFFICIAL DAY THREE NFL DRAFT THREAD WE HAVE A PLETHORA OF PICKS TO EXORCISE THE MACCCC DEMONS LEGGOOOO THREAD THREAD****

2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I spoke too soon.

A punter, hey. 

they do need one, only disappointment with this draft is the fact that they only took 1 wr.  But overall i think there will be good guys as UDFA they can target, and they really got pretty great value all over the board with their picks and basically built up the depth all over the roster.  This team had a ton of holes, JD essentially helped to fill portions of all of them. 

• Sympathy 2

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

The Jets had one of the best drafts this year according to many.  I understand you have a vast knowledge more than any of us but I think I will take their word for it ? 

And it was according to SCOUTS, primarily, that we had a great draft.  Much, much more important than what the media had to say.  

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

I love how many people on here are on their knees in front of JD for every pick cause...Jets. 

He made some good picks, some head scratchers, and now we wait and see. 

I hope the product on the field is as electric as you all seem to feel right now. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, chirorob said:

I've said it like 10 times.   This guy is amazing, I've watched every Aggie game last 2 years (wife is an Aggie).  

Even my wife, "Oh good, you've been talking about him forever!"

If this guy is as good a punter as advertised that's actually a very nice pick.  Field position is (obviously) important.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1