****OFFICIAL DAY THREE NFL DRAFT THREAD WE HAVE A PLETHORA OF PICKS TO EXORCISE THE MACCCC DEMONS LEGGOOOO THREAD THREAD****

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

yea i agree. I was being silly for the most part... 

It's been a good draft. A solid UDFA signing like Hill or Hodges or the other Hill would put this one over the top

still another 6th round pick so they may grab one of those guys there even.  This has been a really great draft for JD. addressed holes all over the roster with quality players that have really good upside, got great value in trades, and then on top of it delivered excellent people to put in the locker room. Has every pick today been a team captain? 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Ok one last time.  15 picks away.  Let's finish this thing strong!  lol.  My board:

1.  WR Isaiah Hodgins
  2.  WR James Proche
  3.  WR Quez Watkins
  4.  WR K.J. Hill
  5.  WR Juwan Johnson
  6.  WR Omar Bayless
  7.  WR Courtney Davis
  8.  WR Aaron Parker
  9.  WR Dezmon Patton 
  10.  WR Freddy Swain

What will you do when the pick is DL?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Larz said:

Name the WR that makes the roster available at 191 

Mims, Perrinan, Crowder, Doctson, .......

which guy beats out smith or berrios?

People also seem to be forgetting that Enunwa’s 2020 salary became guaranteed last month.

Unless he decides to retire, he’s going to be on the roster whether we like it or not.

• Upvote 3

getting a legitimate starter in a position that is extremely underrated is phenomenal. This guy will seriously have the opportunity to flip the field. 

It’s better than taking someone who will be working for UPS I’m a couple months. 

• Sympathy 2

2 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

People also seem to be forgetting that Enunwa’s 2020 salary became guaranteed last month.

Unless he decides to retire, he’s going to be on the roster whether we like it or not.

Guaranteed for injury. Expect an injury settlement. 

• Upvote 1