****OFFICIAL DAY THREE NFL DRAFT THREAD WE HAVE A PLETHORA OF PICKS TO EXORCISE THE MACCCC DEMONS LEGGOOOO THREAD THREAD****

4 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

People also seem to be forgetting that Enunwa’s 2020 salary became guaranteed last month.

Unless he decides to retire, he’s going to be on the roster whether we like it or not.

I was going to include him but I have no idea how the Jets are going to play it. If he’s healthy and productive it really solidifies the group.

6 minutes ago, varjet said:

JD is definitely looking at the roster and picking players who can beat people out.  He was not paying Edwards.  Edwards was one of Macs best picks, but let someone else pay him.  

Free safety depth before?

He is also looking at players on one year contracts that will need replacing.  

Sarge will tell us soon enough what Current players are getting replaced. 

You do know they can be extended during the season if they play well. Not everyone is getting cut after the season. Those that choose to leave can land us a comp pick as well

6 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

People also seem to be forgetting that Enunwa’s 2020 salary became guaranteed last month.

Unless he decides to retire, he’s going to be on the roster whether we like it or not.

He's definitely getting paid, but I expect him to be on PUTP or IR while he is earning it. Then he's gone next year.

1 hour ago, choon328 said:

How about you just worry about yourself? Thanks

Everyone entitled to get giddy after what JD is doing  Especially with the Mims drama.  Was there ever any bold move for a consensus player that ended up like that. I can't recall that level of drama.

Look...even Scrooge woke up giddy on Xmas...

Download video
Download video

• Upvote 2

there seems to be a lack ot urgency in addressing wr.  they traded back 11 spots in the 2nd and were very fortunate that mims fell to them.  if mims wasn't there i wonder who they would have picked, and when they would have picked a wr. b/c they haven't picked another one.  who would they have targeted at wr?  

this all makes me thing douglas is trading for a wr after the draft.  

• Upvote 1