****OFFICIAL DAY THREE NFL DRAFT THREAD WE HAVE A PLETHORA OF PICKS TO EXORCISE THE MACCCC DEMONS LEGGOOOO THREAD THREAD****

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

there seems to be a lack ot urgency in addressing wr.  they traded back 11 spots in the 2nd and were very fortunate that mims fell to them.  if mims wasn't there i wonder who they would have picked, and when they would have picked a wr. b/c they haven't picked another one.  who would they have targeted at wr?  

this all makes me thing douglas is trading for a wr after the draft.  

Perriman 

Mims 

Crowder

Doctson

Berrios

Smith

TE

Herdon

Griffin

JD did a great job with this offseason. He may have not been able to bring in that number 1 stud wide receiver we hoped but who knows what Mims turns into he could be that. Douglas has a 6 year contract I’m sure somewhere down the line he will get Sam a undoubted stud. However, this group up here is not to shabby. Especially with the revamped offensive line to keep Sam upright

• Post of the Week 4

Just now, slats said:

If I have any complaints in this draft, it's the lack of WRs. I wanted two in the first three rounds, then another flier right about now. I wonder if I'll even get the flier. 

Otherwise, very pleased overall. Maybe Perriman is an (if not the) answer. Have to start hoping so. 

It’s a shame we didn’t get 2 receivers in this class 

Just now, Wonderboy said:

Where is Joewilly12? Send him some green and white cookies and tell him to get his azz back here.

Seen him upvoting posts, but not posting himself. Time to come out of the shadows. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Hell, Kiper just compared Mann to Shane Lechler.

Probably the best punter since Reggie Roby.

Shane Lechter is NOT comparable to Ray Guy. This kid is and was even presented Punter of the year by none other than Ray Guy!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, slats said:

If I have any complaints in this draft, it's the lack of WRs. I wanted two in the first three rounds, then another flier right about now. I wonder if I'll even get the flier. 

Otherwise, very pleased overall. Maybe Perriman is an (if not the) answer. Have to start hoping so. 

I hope douglas isn’t in love with his prior picks.  But it does make me wonder if he has a deal for someone after the draft.  Where are the developmental prospects?

One thing the draft can never do for a team is keep the players from getting injured. Year in and year out injuries are the major problems for teams with no depth.  So with this unusual year for the off season all we can hope for is that we stay as injury free as we can.   JD era has began and lets see how this team progresses towards that super bowl we all want badly.   Thanks all it was a fun draft on here.  

• Upvote 1

The lack of WRs is the only disappointment for me. Hopefully, we get a prospect with our final pick (Hodgins, Hill) and add some quality UDFAs too.

Although, to be fair, Josh Doctson has been killing it for me on Madden. 18 TDs in my most recent season, way ahead of Perriman and Crowder.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, mrcoops said:

The lack of WRs is the only disappointment for me. Hopefully, we get a prospect with our final pick (Hodgins, Hill) and add some quality UDFAs too.

Although, to be fair, Josh Doctson has been killing it for me on Madden. 18 TDs in my most recent season, way ahead of Perriman and Crowder.

We were never getting 3-4 WR.  We had a shot load of holes so that would have made much sense.  It’s just the way it happened.  I mean if we had an extra first or something of course but can’t fix everything in 1 draft.  We still got Mims 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Paradis said:

starting to thin out.

• I. Hodges... (can't explain this one)
  • KJ Hill
  • Q Cephus 
  • Justin Hill

That's about it. It's the Wesley Snipes DVD bin at Walmart after those names.

i would literally take all 3 of hodges hill and cephus.. all would be good..

I keep saying it.. you draft hill now and he contributes right away. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

Shane Lechter is NOT comparable to Ray Guy. This kid is and was even presented Punter of the year by none other than Ray Guy!

You do realize the Punter of the Year award is named the "Ray Guy Award". That's why he presented it. 

3 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

i would literally take all 3 of hodges hill and cephus.. all would be good..

I keep saying it.. you draft hill now and he contributes right away. 

I thought Cephus went already.

Edit: He did. 5th round to Lions.

Just now, Augustiniak said:

But it sucked to begin with.  Unless they really love berrios.?!

You gotta realize the O line makes a huge difference. With such an improvement up front will make all the difference in the world for guys like Bell, Crowder, Perriman etc 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1