****OFFICIAL DAY THREE NFL DRAFT THREAD WE HAVE A PLETHORA OF PICKS TO EXORCISE THE MACCCC DEMONS LEGGOOOO THREAD THREAD****

4 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Methinks you should do more research than looking up his status in 2017. 

3 years later, looking back, the Colts wouldnt have wasted a 2nd pick on him, thus why they dumped him for a garbage 6th. 

Not sure why you're being neg'd for this. It's pretty f*cking obvious.

He's been terrible. He's a bust. He might turn it around, he probably wont. It's why he's going for a 6th round pick 3 years later. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, greengeek said:

One BIG TV (75”) pro-quality amplifier and speakers, but only 5.1 since the mid speakers want to be one at fireplace and one at window. Other TV only 41” with internal speakers (not good enough for her). We don’t have them in bedrooms or kitchen like some people do...

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Ahhh... control of the good TV 

2 minutes ago, OCCH23 said:

And yet we're upset over losing that "garbage 6th", amirite?

Just want to make sure how mad I'm supposed to be . . .

So what would you rather have,

6th rounder with potential to be good. 

Or

Player already proven not to be good? 

Real question? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

He's been terrible. He's a bust. He might turn it around, he probably wont. It's why he's going for a 6th round pick 3 years later. 

Do you feel his 2017-2018 stats were worth giving up a 6th?

Or are you just basing it on last year when he was in a poor system fit?

• Upvote 2

I never actually watch day 3...I did this year for obvious reasons ...it’s amazing how the vast majority of these day 3 guys have “ 1st or 2nd round talent “.....the day 3 guys mostly drop because of injuries, work ethic , character etc etc ....just shows with a few exceptions that a lot of guys in the league from the #1 pick to Mr. irrelevant aren’t separated by THAT much talent wise . 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Maybe worth a shot but he has been sheer and utter garage as a pro, indy was going to cut him after the draft if they could not find a trade partner.

I'm sure Greg Williams was asked about this guy before JD selected him. So its all good.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

I'm being neg'd for it because that's what @Jets723does when someone doesnt want to drink the KoolAid. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

He was the lower graded Colts player on PFF last year. Coverage grade of 32.6.

To sum up trash like Daryl Roberts were posting grades like 58.2.

He was as bad as it gets in the league last season.

I will also add that this was a marked decline from his first (in particular) and second seasons where he was posting mediocre (not great) grades, but nothing like as bad as this. Maybe an outlier. Hopefully it is and Gregg Williams can get him playing.

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

Or

Real question? 

You come off as such an expert. I kinda think that our GM is definitely a better judge of NFL talent. Give it a rest.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Real question? 

Maybe we should go check how many 6th rounders make it to a 4th year in the league?

Or how many 4th year players with ability turn things around with different/better coaching?

I have too much faith in GW to bash a decision before we see what he can do with it . . .

• Upvote 1

I'm being neg'd for it because that's what @Jets723does when someone doesnt want to drink the KoolAid. 

Dude it’s all in fun.  With what’s going on in the world right now it’s ok to laugh a little.  You seem like a good guy and at the end of the day we are both Jet fans.  Anyway take care and be safe 

• Upvote 1

Just now, OCCH23 said:

Maybe we should go check how many 6th rounders make it to a 4th year in the league?

Or how many 4th year players with ability turn things around with different/better coaching?

I have too much faith in GW to bash a decision before we see what he can do with it . . .

Yet you didnt answer the question. 

Just now, Jets723 said:

Dude it’s all in fun.  With what’s going on in the world right now it’s ok to laugh a little.  You seem like a good guy and at the end of the day we are both Jet fans.  Anyway take care and be safe 

Fair. I will at least cheers to that comment. Even if we are both going to drink poisoned Kool-Aid. 

• Haha 1