****OFFICIAL DAY THREE NFL DRAFT THREAD WE HAVE A PLETHORA OF PICKS TO EXORCISE THE MACCCC DEMONS LEGGOOOO THREAD THREAD****

1 minute ago, DRJETS said:

Jets723 is the biggest homer in every Jets forum that I ever seen.  He along with others here will vote down your post but this kid jets723 is into another level.  He really take it personal when you question a move by the Jets.   

He's literal forum cancer. 

He's negrepped POSITIVE posts of mine for not being positive ENOUGH.

tenor.gif

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DRJETS said:

Jets723 is the biggest homer in every Jets forum that I ever seen.  He along with others here will vote down your post but this kid jets723 is into another level.  He really take it personal when you question a move by the Jets.   

before I let it go and allowed these homers to vote down my posts without a repercussions,  now I do what they do, when I don’t agree with their posts I vote them down too.

Fair lol. But I enjoy embarrassing them a bit more than just a downvote. Although it is kinda hard to keep up with the replies. Some people got sh*t to do ya know? Lol 

• Sympathy 1

40 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

jets have nobody behind bell.  nobody to grind out tough yards, nobody to wear down teams if the jets somehow have a lead.  think of the 4 guys drafted for offense - becton, clark, perine and mims - all big, physical players.  you can see these guys playing for the ravens.  

Perine is not a physical player. He barely breaks a tackle.

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DRJETS said:

before I let it go and allowed these homers to vote down my posts without a repercussions,  now I do what they do, when I don’t agree with their posts I vote them down too.

Seriously, agreed. 

I've never had to block anyone till now, can someone tell me how to do it?

1 minute ago, jetsons said:

Perine isn’t elusive, carries average speed and lacks any explosion in his game. The 0.17 broken tackles per attempt of his over the last three years is an incredible concern.

-PFF

And that's not a broken tackle. Poor technique from Adams, not sure what he was doing jumping on him. Wrap the feet. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Samtorobby47 said:

I mean...you say it likes a huge task. A late round guy could have easily made an impact if he had the skills. 

When you're bitching about the possible miss-use of a late 6th round pick as a criticism, sounds more like spite rather than judgement.

46 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Sure and your option is wrong. So there we have it. 

Dont be mad that you didnt research the player after the trade, threw out blind support for the trade because...Jets, found out he sucked, and now you're stuck in a corner unwilling to admit hes terrible. 

And to answer your question, I could name any player, and you will automatically dismiss anyone I say without logical thought, because your blind defense of the trade isnt allowing you to objectively look at it. 

It's a proven undeniable statistical fact that the guy has sucked since he came into the league. Colts fans didnt want him. Coaches clearly didnt want him...and he has had multiple seasons to prove otherwise. 

And yet, your argument is that you are relying on the coaches to "just coach him up". Please.

Was going to look up the definition of deflecting to make sure I understood it correctly, but pretty sure what you're doing here is textbook so thanks for saving me the time.

And the fact that you say it's "a proven undeniable statistical fact that the guy has sucked since he came into the league" is proof that YOU'RE the one not bothering to do any research, but hey who's counting.

Can't wait to see what moronic argument you start tomorrow . . .

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OCCH23 said:

Was going to look up the definition of deflecting to make sure I understood it correctly, but pretty sure what you're doing here is textbook so thanks for saving me the time.

And the fact that you say it's "a proven undeniable statistical fact that the guy has sucked since he came into the league" is proof that YOU'RE the one not bothering to do any research, but hey who's counting.

Don’t bother.  He just will deflect more.  I even tried to reason with him and that didn’t work ? 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Don’t bother.  He just will deflect more.  I even tried to reason with him and that didn’t work ? 

The sad thing is I was actually hoping he (or anyone else) would offer up a prospect to watch.

I have no problem saying the trade may have been the wrong decision, but it's kind of hard to do without having a bar to compare it to . . .

• Upvote 2

Just now, OCCH23 said:

The sad thing is I was actually hoping he (or anyone else) would offer up a prospect to watch.

I have no problem saying the trade may have been the wrong decision, but it's kind of hard to do without having a bar to compare it to . . .

Absolutely.  I actually complimented him and sent a peace offering despite our different views but of course he just said I’m wrong and am a “homer”.  I gave up ? 

14 minutes ago, OCCH23 said:

Well. Unfortunately for you, the internet exists. 

Since you're hell bent down your road, I present to you, your dead end. Here is this dudes entire 3 year career...

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WilsQu01.htm

(Attached an easy to reference picture since you have a hard time understanding facts) 

https://forums.colts.com/topic/63364-quincy-wilson-experiment/

If he was a Jets player, you would be foaming at the mouth to dump him

Photo_2020-04-25_07-44-57_PM.png