****OFFICIAL DAY THREE NFL DRAFT THREAD WE HAVE A PLETHORA OF PICKS TO EXORCISE THE MACCCC DEMONS LEGGOOOO THREAD THREAD****

6 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Absolutely.  I actually complimented him and sent a peace offering despite our different views but of course he just said I’m wrong and am a “homer”.  I gave up ? 

Well... you are? Sooo. 

11 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Well. Unfortunately for you, the internet exists. 

Since you're hell bent down your road, I present to you, your dead end. Here is this dudes entire 3 year career...

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WilsQu01.htm

(Attached an easy to reference picture since you have a hard time understanding facts) 

https://forums.colts.com/topic/63364-quincy-wilson-experiment/

If he was a Jets player, you would be foaming at the mouth to dump him

Photo_2020-04-25_07-44-57_PM.png

You got me -- he stinkz.

Which is why we SHOULD have drafted ____________________

(Take your time, I have all night . . .)

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, OCCH23 said:

You got me -- he stinkz.

Which is why we SHOULD have drafted ____________________

(Take your time, I have all night . . .)

In the essence of time, I will humor you with 5... (Thaddeus Moss, Marquez Callaway, Juwan Jennings, Kenny Willekes, and hell I will throw in a Rodrigo Blakenship).

...but rest assured, there are plenty more, and it wont matter either way, because you will never admit any of them will be good anyways, because in the face of factual information, your arguments crumble. 

1 minute ago, The Crimson King said:

Football is played by 11 players in a side. Offense, defense, special teams, role players and backups make up a roster. Rosters win and lose games. NOT one player. 

Absolutely.  In football you can’t rely on just 1 guy unlike some other sports 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, JTJet said:

In the essence of time, I will humor you with 5... (Thaddeus Moss, Marquez Callaway, Juwan Jennings, Kenny Willekes, and hell I will throw in a Rodrigo Blakenship).

...but rest assured, there are plenty more, and it wont matter either way, because you will never admit any of them will be good anyways, because in the face of factual information, your arguments crumble. 

OK, so there's no one specific player you think we should have picked.  Instead, you list a bunch, increasing your odds of being right.  Cool trick dude!  Sounds like you were about as convicted about a player as JD was!

But hey, at least you knew how many draft picks we netted Thursday night (sort of).  Baby steps!

7 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

Football is played by 11 players in a side. Offense, defense, special teams, role players and backups make up a roster. Rosters win and lose games. NOT one player. 

Exactly so i'd be nice for all the Adams fans to understand that as well. Overall, he's not a game changer.   

18 minutes ago, JTJet said:

And LOL that of the 5 you mention, 3 went completely undrafted and the other 2 went mid 7th.  (Pretty sure that's what you call "factual information", right?!?)

So technically if we picked ANY of the guys you mentioned we should be upset how we "wasted" a 6th on such horrible reaches.

You can't make this stuff up . . .

2 hours ago, JTJet said:

So your logic... 

Trade your condom that is new in the package and has the potential to keep you safe...

For

A used condom that has been dumped in for 3 years that you recieved from the last guy who used it. 

Ok then. 

How about trying to post without being a massive dickhole

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, OCCH23 said:

And LOL that of the 5 you mention, 3 went completely undrafted and the other 2 went mid 7th.  (Pretty sure that's what you call "factual information", right?!?)

So technically if we picked ANY of the guys you mentioned we should be upset how we "wasted" a 6th on such horrible reaches.

You can't make this stuff up . . .

Exactly what I said would happen. I could tell you Wayne Chrebet, and you would find a way to attempt to disprove it. 

Where they were drafted wouldnt matter one bit in regards to that 6th pick, because we threw it away anyways. 

The real way to find out is going to see who makes rosters and plays games this season. Believe me, I'm bookmarking this conversation. 

16 minutes ago, OCCH23 said:

OK, so there's no one specific player you think we should have picked.  Instead, you list a bunch, increasing your odds of being right.  Cool trick dude!  Sounds like you were about as convicted about a player as JD was!

But hey, at least you knew how many draft picks we netted Thursday night (sort of).  Baby steps!

I dont even care which one, they will all be better. But to satisfy you incessant personality, we will go with Jauan Jennings. 

Just now, JTJet said:

Still on that one princess? Hopefully your wife sat you down last night to balance your checkbook for you. I have no doubt you cant do it. 

I don't need checks. But keep trying slinky. Funny how you can't get along with anyone. At least you can go pet your dog. He has to love you. lmao

• Haha 1

Just now, Ken Schroy said:

I don't need checks. But keep trying slinky. Funny how you can't get along with anyone. At least you can go pet your dog. He has to love you. lmao

Slinky? ....ok? Lol

I get along with plenty on here.

I'm just the only one bored enough to interact with you right now. 

5 minutes ago, Ken Schroy said:

Other than the dog he has DRJETS who is apparently hunting down “homer fans” apparently ? 

2 hours ago, JTJet said:

I dont even care which one, they will all be better. But to satisfy you incessant personality, we will go with Jauan Jennings. 

Thank you sir.  I will be the first to acknowledge you when Jennings lights it up in SF as Wilson doesn't make it to minicamp . . .

When you look at all the holes we had if day we did a pretty damn good job.  We even got good value on the trade backs to fill more needs.  But it would have been impossible to upgrade everything and double dip.  We would have needed like 12-13 picks 

JFC. One of you is counting the pick we got next year the other isn't. Wasn't this argument like 2 days ago. This is why we can't have nice things,You're all being thread polluting troglodytes.

As far as the 6th for a reclamation project CB I don't have a problem it. Another body in the CB room who is still young . JD is throwing DBs at the wall and seeing what sticks.

From what I'm reading he was decent in Man coverage and sucked in zone coverage, Colts switched to a heavy zone, whatever I don't expect him to stick but it was a dice roll on a desperate player who will hopefully put in effort to try to save his career. Lets all get bent out of shape because we didn't take a different developmental player. F***ing people with your pet projects.

Speaking of "used condoms" many of your parents should have "used condoms."

• 6 months later...

On 4/25/2020 at 7:52 PM, JTJet said:

Well. Unfortunately for you, the internet exists. 

Since you're hell bent down your road, I present to you, your dead end. Here is this dudes entire 3 year career...

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WilsQu01.htm

(Attached an easy to reference picture since you have a hard time understanding facts) 

https://forums.colts.com/topic/63364-quincy-wilson-experiment/

If he was a Jets player, you would be foaming at the mouth to dump him

Photo_2020-04-25_07-44-57_PM.png

Woof. Pages 53 and on make for some GREAT entertainment to go back and read halfway through this season. 

I remember the good times, when you present people like @Skeptable and @OCCH23 with factual information about how sh*tty of a trade the Quincy Wilson trade was and then spend 10 pages going back and forth about it. 

Fun fun. 

And then @OCCH23 challenges you to name a player that would have been a better option to pick instead of make the trade and you toss out a couple names, among them is ol Rodrigo Blankenship lol. 

20201106_232236.jpg

• Upvote 1