****OFFICIAL DAY THREE NFL DRAFT THREAD WE HAVE A PLETHORA OF PICKS TO EXORCISE THE MACCCC DEMONS LEGGOOOO THREAD THREAD****

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

Well I for one think it’s fantastic that we loaded up on 3rd and 4th founders just so we could stock up on positions that we already had. 

We didn't have a RB2 on the roster.  Bilal Powell and Ty Montgomery are FA's.

Buzz Killington over here.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Not as athletic as our previous draft choices but that's not a big concern at this stage in the draft.  Plenty of RBs with average athleticism who go on to have excellent careers.  

Lamical-Perine-RAS-19031-1.png?w=806&ssl

A weird little tidbit that means nothing but is true, Bench Press and RB success go hand in hand.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Who knows anything about this guy? Is he fast? Pass catcher? Bruiser?

NFL.com profile:

Overview

Backup-caliber running back who fails to dazzle in any particular area, but who does enough of what's asked of him and has the character traits to become a dependable pro. He's most skilled in the early stages of the run, where his sticky feet and quick eyes help him find his initial rush tracks, but his lack of burst and second-level creativity make him more of a grinder than a playmaker. He has the play traits to compete for a backup role in a one-cut scheme, and his special teams experience improves his chances.

• Sympathy 1

Well I for one think it’s fantastic that we loaded up on 3rd and 4th founders just so we could stock up on positions that we already had. 

Being a Jet GM means picking a safety is mandatory.   Why not pick as many O linemen as are available?  The best out there in each round.

3 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

Can he catch?

Yup, he’s not bad in the passing game. Not my preferred back there - I think he’s a long term backup. May hang around for a while. Think he’s solid but limited upside. Not stylistically but kind of Powell-ish. Not sure if specials value but that’d help.

I see someone is aiming to replace WhoFans as the new Commandant of the Words Police 

You just said in the previous post you were expecting a DB/DL.  We go offense at a position of need and its a bad pick.  I'm not policing you, just pointing out your inconsistencies and omissions.