Jets were only supposed to have 1 pick in the 4th rd

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

And they might as well have.

You should have seen the math debate we all had here last night. 

So many people thinking we gained 2 4th rounders without acknowledging we gave up picks/better draft capital to receive them. 

It was mind boggling. 

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Wife: Hey they didn't have any ribeyes so I got you three packs of liver instead.

RJF: What? I didn't ask for liver. I hate liver. I can't use these. 

Wife: Well you wanted one piece of meat, and now you have 3. You should be happy about that.

Lol the only questionable pick is the QB but we still needed a backup anyway. The RB and OT you have no clue about how they’ll turn out over whoever the heck you wanted 

• Upvote 1

Agree, just feels like trying to get too cute playing with house money when it's always your money...

a slow RB, QB that does not run, and an OT with below average quickness laterally and on pulls to play in a Zone scheme?

In common, seems to be leadership and drive so maybe part of culture change - time will tell 

Still very happy with draft overall 

add KJ Hill and all is well :)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Lol the only questionable pick is the QB but we still needed a backup anyway. The RB and OT you have no clue about how they’ll turn out over whoever the heck you wanted 

I think I trust dounglas’s judgment a bit more than RutgersJetFan ? 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I actually minded the QB pick the least. I was hoping they'd take a shot on someone in this draft simply due to the questions around Darnold. Mid-rounds is not a high yield area for QB's but whatever.