Sign in to follow this  
Barton

madden next "hit stick" type move??

I agree about the DT. and DEs should have a move where they fake/juke to the left or right and push aside the tackle and go after the QB, right now its just unfair. you have DEs with 80 or less strength trying to bullrush tackles with 90+ strength, it just doesn't work like that. they need to even that out. and when DTs or DEs try to spin off the lineman it needs to actually work.

clothesline hit stick, I love it!

Just get a fast DE and run around the tackle. I easily get at least 20 sacks a year with Abe.

in all madden??

are you frickin serious??? 20 sacks??

Yes, on All Madden.

27 sacks, to be exact.

He has to be moving him all over the place. Definately not playing straight on all Madden and getting 27 sacks. If he is that is fricken scary

I spread out my defensive line and hit "up" on the analog stick to make them rush to the outside. D-Rob normally blows right by his man or takes up two blockers, leaving it fairly easy for me to get the sack with Abe.

I play on 13 minute accelerated quarters. Takes about 10 minutes longer than a regular game.

when I do that it makes Abraham drop back into a zone....

up (towards yourself)

or down (towards the tv)

? sorry, I am kinda stupid like this. lol

You have to tell the entire defensive line by pressing the defensive line command (L1 or left trigger.), then push up on the right analog stick. I also switched Abe and Ellis so that Abe plays beside D-Rob.

I control Abe.

D-Rob normally gets about 15 sacks playing alongside him. D-Rob is a beast, although he never improves no matter what you do. The progression for defensive linemen is ridiculous.

Here's my defense after two offseasons:

DE Abraham

DT D-Rob

DT Santonio Thomas

DE Matt Roth

OLB Hobson

MLB Vilma

OLB Barton

CB1 Barrett

CB2 Antonio Perkins

CB3 Strait

CB4 D. Hunter...forget his first name...faster than dogsh*t, though!!

S Coleman

S McGraw

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company